PDA

View Full Version : BioShock 2 Special Edition Unboxing

Collector's Edition
02-03-2010, 03:08 AM
2K games released this unboxing video for the Special Edition of Bioshock 2 (out next week) I don't know about you but I'm quite surprised with the size of the box. I was skeptical that it wouldn't live up to CE for the first game but this smashes any doubts I had (literally and figuratively) .

McLQx6R1QQo... View this article on the HomePage. (http://collectorsedition.org/2455/bioshock-2-special-edition-unboxing)

Skoolstah
02-03-2010, 07:37 PM
Aww! I wanted the über edition! XD

Xtincthed
02-03-2010, 08:14 PM
looks amazing.. but the price is holding me back a bit
although it comes with some cool extra's

Maven
02-03-2010, 10:04 PM
It's looking good, collectors editions are becoming more like the press kits these days which is good to see. I was looking at a bank loan for that uber edition, lol. Seems these unboxing clips are becoming a more popular marketing technique for plugging collectors editions.

jm1.jonas
02-04-2010, 05:58 PM
It's looking good, collectors editions are becoming more like the press kits these days which is good to see. I was looking at a bank loan for that uber edition, lol. Seems these unboxing clips are becoming a more popular marketing technique for plugging collectors editions.

I don't think like that, as far as i see, most of the new CEs are steelboxes i hate that, i wish all of them were like this one.

BTW, is that a vinil? if it is, it's awesome.

twistedsymphony
02-04-2010, 08:29 PM
I think it is an actual vinyl record... awesome indeed.