PDA

View Full Version : 2 different zelda wii steelbooks available!!!

Twisted
11-08-2011, 04:52 AM
One version is future shop canada, ...the other exclusive version is game france...both are a must buy!!!!!!!!!!! :)..

goonergaz
11-08-2011, 09:48 AM
very nice! Does anyone know if they will ship to the UK?

http://www.game-int.fr/fiches/images/zeldaskywardsword_goodies.jpg

themidlandmaster
11-08-2011, 11:04 AM
thats hideous

gurpswoo1
11-08-2011, 12:12 PM
Gold one is going to be the best one for me, especially if it's gloss.

telepathy
11-08-2011, 02:27 PM
I'm not sure if they ship anywhere else. I tried to make an account & the only option available was France >.<

Gemini-Phoenix
11-11-2011, 07:47 AM
Gold one is going to be the best one for me, especially if it's gloss.

But not if it turns out to be a StickerBook ;)

gurpswoo1
11-11-2011, 12:58 PM
But not if it turns out to be a StickerBook

Good point, but the recent releases of Stickerbook like steelbooks, it's not too much of a problem any more. The recent Dead Island one for example was just plain cheap and lazy.

It's not too long till release to find out.

RyuShinEX
11-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Good point, but the recent releases of Stickerbook like steelbooks, it's not too much of a problem any more. The recent Dead Island one for example was just plain cheap and lazy.

It's not too long till release to find out.

and the next worrying point is will the price go up

Gwal
11-13-2011, 12:03 PM
Guys,

I have a professional life again since last week (yippee) so it may be difficult for me to have the spare time to go there, and i am a bit unaware with all the stuff related to international shipping etc (ask RyuShinEX :D).

But i may try to go there and make a group buy. Can do the same for the Mario Kart steelbook seen in this thread :

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6162

However i must warn you: i don't think i'll be able to only send you the steelbook and keep the game to resell it, that's just a lot of hassle and i'm short with money so i can't afford a potential loss if i can't resell the games at a good price.

Twisted
11-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Gwal thank you sooo much if your able to help us out :)..i am willing to buy complete game plus steelbook and pay for shipping costs to usa,...i would like all 3 please, zelda wii, mario kart 7 and supermario land 3ds, steelbooks and with the bonuses of course...all 3 steelbooks..since i tend to keep mine sealed, i would request "nice n minty"..:)...if you can do this for me, i would appreciate it very much, as we cannot get these here in the u.s.

Gwal
11-14-2011, 08:46 AM
Hi,

Sorry i couldn't go back to this thread sooner.

So, to sum up, i can take preorders for:

- The zelda Steelbook

- The 2 Mario steelbooks

- Assassin's creed revalations steelbook from micromania

However i repeat, i won't be able to order steelbooks separately, as it will cost me too much time and effort to resell the games later.

For all the people who are still interested, just send me a PM with:

- the games + steelbook you want

- your location

- any useful info you may have: for exemple if you have already received something from a french member that could fit the size and weight of the game i will send you, please do communicate me the shipping cost (and the description of what type of package you get), that would help me out a lot as i don't know much about this.

Also, for any paypal payment, as i do not know much about this too i don't know if there is any tax applied for international payment, that should be taken into account when paying me. If you have infos on this too...

Iwatasan
11-14-2011, 01:09 PM
:mail:

Thank you so much for this offer Gwal you are so awesome!

Twisted
11-14-2011, 08:19 PM
i appreciate very much what you are offering to do GWAL, i just sent you a PM requesing the 3 nintendo games/steelbooks...:)

Chris93ny
11-16-2011, 04:41 PM
Pm'd you Gwal hope I'm not to late interested in all 3 steels super Mario's land and mario kart and Zelda And also the mug for super Mario land idk why i want it do much now lol

punio75
11-16-2011, 07:43 PM
Gwal,

I would be very interested in the Zelda and the two Mario steelbooks including the mug, if possible.

thanks

tossin
11-16-2011, 09:13 PM
PM sent.

smashfanDS
11-19-2011, 12:58 PM
I just PMed you, Gwal :)

EDIT: Oh, if you can also ship the mug that comes with the Mario game will be nice! Of course I do know that it will also increase the shipping cost which isn't a problem :)

iNCREDiPiNOY
11-19-2011, 03:03 PM
Hey Gwal, your PM inbox is full.

Chris93ny
11-20-2011, 04:38 AM
To keep you guys from waiting I pm'd Gwal a few days ago and i think most of everyone who pm'd him recently aont getting them he told me he was only able to get i think 3

smashfanDS
11-20-2011, 08:04 AM
Hmmm, there are a few pieces available in ebay.fr but they only ship to France :/

http://shop.ebay.fr/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p4939.m570.l1313&_nkw=stEelbook+zelda&_sacat=See-All-Categories&LH_PrefLoc=0

Gwal
11-20-2011, 05:15 PM
Hi there,

To all people who PMed me recently, i'm sorry to tell you that i won't take any more orders.

I have several problems to fix with GAME, who failed in nearly everything with these orders. Until its done, no more orders will be taken; this, for the safety of your money, and my mental stability as everyday passing pisses me more and more with them.

Sorry :banghead:

smashfanDS
11-20-2011, 05:17 PM
I see, okay Gwal, thanks for helping us anyway :D

punio75
11-20-2011, 05:20 PM
No problem mate, let me know if the situation changes

Iwatasan
11-20-2011, 05:40 PM
Hmmm, there are a few pieces available in ebay.fr but they only ship to France :/

http://shop.ebay.fr/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p4939.m570.l1313&_nkw=stEelbook+zelda&_sacat=See-All-Categories&LH_PrefLoc=0

lmao Buy It Now is €199 for one of them, game not included.

smashfanDS
11-20-2011, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I can't read French, but after using google translator, the other option is UK. I also saw that 2 sold for 30 euros and it shipped throughout Europe, sadly I was driving back from work when the seller posted it and was sold before I got home, lol!

Slybaoth
11-23-2011, 01:52 PM
I may have one or two zelda steelbook... PM me if interested...

iNCREDiPiNOY
11-23-2011, 01:56 PM
PM Sent!

gurpswoo1
11-23-2011, 01:58 PM

LOL - Slybaoth you breaking like 3 rules

The rules are here: http://collectorsedition.org/forums/announcement.php?f=11

Slybaoth
11-23-2011, 02:04 PM
Okay, I was a bit rapid while posting. explaination :
First the Game France's offer will last soon.
and secondly I have an opportunity to have some... but I have to know first how many people want... and my time limit to estimate the number is.... in one hour... after that it will be too late.... so sorry for breaking the rules...

gurpswoo1
11-23-2011, 02:17 PM
No worries - Do you have a price, it's difficult to determine full interest until we know how much it's going to cost.

Slybaoth
11-23-2011, 02:20 PM
I have two differents prices :
- as a lot of people know here I'm french, so I can have the steelbook with the game : so the price is the price of the game !!
- but for this particular intervention, I can have some for about 25 euros + shipping cost...

gurpswoo1
11-23-2011, 02:29 PM
I have two differents prices :
- as a lot of people know here I'm french, so I can have the steelbook with the game : so the price is the price of the game !!
- but for this particular intervention, I can have some for about 25 euros + shipping cost...

O_O O_O :drool: - PM sent

iNCREDiPiNOY
11-23-2011, 02:40 PM
Do you have the bundle ones with golden remote?

Slybaoth
11-23-2011, 02:49 PM
I have to check with my supplier, but for what I know now, I can have the French Collector aka game + soundtrack + golden remote... and with the steelbook as bonuses...price will be about 67euros

tossin
11-23-2011, 06:48 PM
I have to check with my supplier, but for what I know now, I can have the French Collector aka game + soundtrack + golden remote... and with the steelbook as bonuses...price will be about 67euros

Hey Slybaoth,

Is it too late to get in on this? I'd be interested in the steelbook alone.

Also your PM inbox is full.

Slybaoth
11-23-2011, 07:41 PM
I've clean my inbox.
Concerning the steelbook alone, it's too late. As I said previously, I needed a response earlier... the order is done...

But I probably can still have game + steelbook

Chris93ny
11-23-2011, 09:01 PM
I've clean my inbox.
Concerning the steelbook alone, it's too late. As I said previously, I needed a response earlier... the order is done...

But I probably can still have game + steelbook

pm'd i dont mind at all buying with game

nipperkipper
11-23-2011, 11:22 PM
Have also sent a pm