PDA

View Full Version : WTB PSP, WII and PS3 CE(mostly JRPG)

Lightning00
11-14-2011, 10:11 PM
Want To Buy
Title:
[PSP]
-Persona 3 CE

[WII]
-Last Story CE(without game is prefer)

I'm interested in JRPG's item so shoot away if you have one but mostly the one listed above are really the one I'm wanting at the moment. I don't really collect xbox 360 CE either

Platform:PSP, PS3
Region: Whichever region they come from
Condition:Mint/Seal
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)

guigas
11-14-2011, 10:57 PM
planetaxel.com has some of those:

Fate/Extra

The Legend of Heroes:

http://www.planetaxel.com/productDetails/853466001414

Ys Oath in Felghana

http://www.planetaxel.com/productDetails/853466001391

guigas
11-14-2011, 10:58 PM
Sorry, im a noob!

Fate/Extra

http://www.planetaxel.com/productDetails/893610001532

gurpswoo1
11-14-2011, 11:02 PM
Please note if you order anything planetaxel, it will arrive in a jiffy bag and come crushed.

Lightning00
11-14-2011, 11:03 PM
Those prices seem a bit steep.. Thanks for the link if all fails I might buy it from there

Edit-Thanks for the heads up gurpswoo1 I'm now convinced not to buy it from there now and avoid that site at all cost

guigas
11-14-2011, 11:10 PM
Hmm thoutgh they would put it in a sturdier box, apparently no... I only ordered regular games from them before...

videogameplus.ca tends to have those premium editions too, but don´t know how they ship these tipe of items...

Lightning00
11-14-2011, 11:12 PM
They have it for $59.99 CDN and I can't really afford to put over 60+ just for a psp CE atm x_x

guigas
11-14-2011, 11:15 PM
Totally understand! I'm actually holding off on buying some of these psp editions myself because of the amount of games and awsome collectors editions there have been ;)

Lightning00
11-14-2011, 11:20 PM
Totally understand! I'm actually holding off on buying some of these psp editions myself because of the amount of games and awsome collectors editions there have been ;)

Gotta agree on that I already dropped $120 for FF XIII-2 and I really want to get the Sonic Generation but I don't have an CC to buy it off on Amazon. Too many CE and too little money, but then again this is probably my fault since I got into the whole CE game since last month. Been trying to sell a lot of stuff to make more cash for more CE x_x

I'm going be so broke by the end of this year orz

Lightning00
11-15-2011, 12:54 AM
Bought Ys Oath in Felghana Premium Edition. Please note that if you send me a pm please give me a price instead of offer

kizeal
11-16-2011, 01:55 AM
if you are still looking for parasite eve 3 twisted edition, i found 1 at ebay if you are interested..

Link: http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/3RD-BIRTHDAY-TWISTED-EDITION-PSP-New-Sealed-/180727769416?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item2a1436e948

Lightning00
11-16-2011, 02:11 AM
I actually found one on ebay too for quite cheap after you mention looking it up, thanks for the tip. I found one for 16.99 GBP free shipping, and it's brand new too

I should look on ebay more often haha

kizeal
11-16-2011, 02:16 AM
no problem..wanted one myself too..parasite eve fan after all

Lightning00
11-16-2011, 02:39 AM
It look like a good game so I thought of trying it out plus it has Lightning Aya DLC iirc

kizeal
11-16-2011, 03:06 AM
ya..missed out on the CE so i am trying to get it now..

Lightning00
11-21-2011, 10:48 PM
Updated and bump, bought most psp ce I was looking for and possibly looking for joker steel book without game

gurpswoo1
11-21-2011, 10:58 PM
I think I already asked you this but which of the three Dissidia CE did you want?

Dissidia legacy edition (sequel)
Dissidia CE PAL
Dissidia CE NTSC slipcase version

Lightning00
11-21-2011, 11:03 PM
I think I already asked you this but which of the three Dissidia CE did you want?

Dissidia legacy edition (sequel)
Dissidia CE PAL
Dissidia CE NTSC slipcase version

I don't recall you asking me but I might been afk haha

Dissidia CE PAL

Lightning00
11-22-2011, 12:01 AM
The joker steelbook I am currently not buying it and is on hold till I can get some cash back

Edit-Actually everything I'm buying is at the moment on hold till I can get back my money

Though still please post price of things you're selling

Matrix6
11-22-2011, 06:16 AM
http://www.365games.co.uk/psp-games/3rd-birthday-twisted-edition-game
3rd Birthday Twisted Edition Game PSP
£15.99 In stock

Very nice price :)

Lightning00
11-22-2011, 07:21 AM
http://www.365games.co.uk/psp-games/3rd-birthday-twisted-edition-game
3rd Birthday Twisted Edition Game PSP
£15.99 In stock

Very nice price :)

I bought that one on ebay for 16.99 GBP free shipping to US :D

joynulk
11-22-2011, 08:08 AM
Dissidia ce pal sealed £42
Joker steelbook sealed with game inside £40

I have both

Lightning00
11-26-2011, 10:42 PM
Ok mainly looking for Persona 3 CE right now

gurpswoo1
11-26-2011, 10:49 PM
Zavvi have it in stock for £24.99, if you want to take the risk of damage during transit.

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/psp/shin-megami-tensei-persona-3-portable-psp-collectors-edition/10382442.html

Matrix6
11-26-2011, 10:57 PM
Ok mainly looking for Persona 3 CE right now

The cheapest I've found online is £22.85, I'm sure it'll dip under £20 around after xmas and even go as low as £10-£15 just before Vita launches in the West??

Lightning00
11-26-2011, 10:59 PM
Hmm I actually kinda want to play it asap because my sister keep talking about it and it's making me real interested lol

I'm scared to buy from Zavvi for this reason:
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6309

There's one on ebay that I want but I bought something else from that same person and haven't received it yet so I'm going to wait till I received the item to check the condition and probably buy it from the person if it's good condition

Onyxia
11-26-2011, 11:11 PM
Hmm I actually kinda want to play it asap because my sister keep talking about it and it's making me real interested lol
All I can say is that Persona is a FANTASTIC series.
I really loved P3 (I'll admit it though, my favourite is P4). If you love RPGs, I'm sure you'll like it. It's great, I can't praise it enough.

Matrix6
11-26-2011, 11:11 PM
Isn't this game kinda old in the US now? If so, can you not find a pre-owned cheap standard version just to play with? That's what I'd do, and then buy a CE really cheap in a few months or so. [just suggesting] :) xx

Lightning00
11-26-2011, 11:19 PM
All I can say is that Persona is a FANTASTIC series.
I really loved P3 (I'll admit it though, my favourite is P4). If you love RPGs, I'm sure you'll like it. It's great, I can't praise it enough.

I started wanting to play because the anime came out for Persona 4[which is very good imo], but since Persona 4 at the moment is only for Playstation 2 I'm trying to play Persona 3 and wait for Persona 4 to be released on PSP.

Isn't this game kinda old in the US now? If so, can you not find a pre-owned cheap standard version just to play with? That's what I'd do, and then buy a CE really cheap in a few months or so. [just suggesting] :) xx

Well I rather just buy the CE then buying 2 of the same game even if it's different edition. I'm willing to take a loss for a CE as long as I get it asap xD

Lol I also notice you're doing vhal's little signature post

Onyxia
11-26-2011, 11:23 PM
I started wanting to play because the anime came out for Persona 4[which is very good imo], but since Persona 4 at the moment is only for Playstation 2 I'm trying to play Persona 3 and wait for Persona 4 to be released on PSP.
P4 was actually announced for PS Vita! I'm not sure if you were planning on getting that console, but if so, then it's confirmed and already in production (you can find screenshots and videos already). Very excited about it.
Though the release date for Japan is Spring 2012... which means it won't be released here any time soon. Oh well, something to look forward to!

The anime is great! I usually don't watch anime unless it's based on a video game so I can't really tell if it's "good" or not according to anime-standards, but I'm enjoying it so far.

Matrix6
11-26-2011, 11:28 PM
In that case, I'll see how much that CE goes for here, PSP CE aren't that big here and may go on sale drastically. There are many sales going here and many more to come, the UK sites I've filtered through so far would not be the best online stores to obtain these type of CE as it will suffer duration transition...I've experienced it a number of times, you'll always get at least a creasing on the side of the box :(

And yes, V had given up on the signature move so I gladly inherited it, let's how long I last ;) Perhaps then you can have the "power" after me?? :P xx

Lightning00
11-26-2011, 11:28 PM
P4 was actually announced for PS Vita! I'm not sure if you were planning on getting that console, but if so, then it's confirmed and already in production (you can find screenshots and videos already). Very excited about it.
Though the release date for Japan is Spring 2012... which means it won't be released here any time soon. Oh well, something to look forward to!

The anime is great! I usually don't watch anime unless it's based on a video game so I can't really tell if it's "good" or not according to anime-standards, but I'm enjoying it so far.

PS Vita? I never heard of it but if that's the only way I can play Persona 4 then I'm going to probably buy it. Yeah dang NA always get stuff way later then Japan :\. Maybe it might come out in 2013 then x_x

I watch a bunch of anime lol and I think this one is pretty good not too serious but not too out of the place either, and the character are all likeable.

In that case, I'll see how much that CE goes for here, PSP CE aren't that big here and may go on sale drastically. There are many sales going here and many more to come, the UK sites I've filtered through so far would not be the best online stores to obtain these type of CE as it will suffer duration transition...I've experienced it a number of times, you'll always get at least a creasing on the side of the box :(

And yes, V had given up on the signature move so I gladly inherited it, let's how long I last ;) Perhaps then you can have the "power" after me?? :P xx

Yeah I wanted to buy from several UK site but I heard shipping is really bad and I'm scared of how it might arrive to me. Yeah I just bought a PSP CE the other week just for this week for it to go on sale lol, and I don't think PSP CE are the investment type CE but they have several fun game

Haha I don't think I can ever do it I'm too forgetful lol xD, but who knows if I can pick up that power I might able to x2 my CE

Lightning00
11-30-2011, 12:47 AM
Bought joker steel book and Fate/Xtra

Lightning00
12-25-2011, 03:16 AM
Bump

Lightning00
02-28-2012, 03:35 PM
Bump