PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 3 steelbook, 25 shipped. 8 left.

whompabomp
11-21-2011, 06:16 AM
For Sale

Steels!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/rZh08.jpg

Title:
Steelbooks: Skyrim, Battlefield 3 Gears of War 3, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Mass effect 3 Collector's Edition
Platform:
Xbox 360 G1
region:
NTSC
Price:
$35 CAN (price includes shipping to you by small packet or heavy letter. Canada Post guidelines say it *can* take up to two months to arrive from date of ship. If most users are in Canada/US/Europe, this should not be a problem.) After the first one, all others are 23 dollars.
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc)
Skyrim is dented badly, that one can be let go for 10 bucks with any other purchase. All others are 8.5 to 10/10 condtiion
Detail conditions: (dent on side, rips box, colour faded, etc)
The whole skyrim book is a bit bent. Gears 3 has some scratches. All others are fine.

Title:
Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition
Platform:
Xbox 360
region:
NTSC
Price:
$85 CAN shipped. (Price includes shipping, Canada Post guidelines are up to two months delivery time FYI, but this is rarely the case).
Condition:
Like new. DLC cards were removed. Everything else was untouched.
Detail conditions: (dent on side, rips box, colour faded, etc)
It was impossible to pull the tape off the box without spots of paper coming off the box (the box in the case) with the hardcover art book and other items, so there is spotting there.

gurpswoo1
11-21-2011, 01:13 PM
Is the Encyclopedia in English or French?

whompabomp
11-21-2011, 05:04 PM
English!

nipperkipper
11-24-2011, 09:02 AM
Is this still available

gurpswoo1
11-24-2011, 01:02 PM
I purchased this on the 22nd although not quite at the same price.

Is this a second copy? Also whompabomp please reply to my PM, thanks. Haven't heard anything since I paid.

gurpswoo1
11-24-2011, 04:43 PM
LOL - What a disaster this is, got this message from whompabomp today.

Initiated refund last night, should take a week, paypal transaction id is 61726818AF83***** .It's selling too well on eBay for me to sell for 105. Gonna put it up there instead. My apologies, I thought CE.org would pay fair price for items.

So not only has whompabomp decided he won't sell it to me, he will refund me in week.

I can't believe this is happening, we agree a deal, I sent payment, two days later finally get response back and it's the above.

FYI : original asking price was $120.

I don't tend to get angry often but you have really push me to the limit.

nipperkipper
11-24-2011, 05:15 PM
LOL - What a disaster this is, got this message from whompabomp today.

So not only has whompabomp decided he won't sell it to me, he will refund me in week.

I can't believe this is happening, we agree a deal, I sent payment, two days later finally get response back and it's the above.

FYI : original asking price was $120.

I don't tend to get angry often but you have really push me to the limit.

Yeh he said the same thing to me - no such thing as a gentlemans agreement with this guy - when i sent the pm to him enquiring it was still marked as $120 but he said no minimum $180

whompabomp
11-24-2011, 05:19 PM
Payment says "Refunded" in paypal, so may I assume you haven't checked your Paypal account? I was told it would take a week because funds were being drawn from my bank account.

Yep, sorry. I got lowballed, my mistake. Refunded and done.

gurpswoo1
11-24-2011, 06:27 PM
No paypal balance is still the same, no funds have been transferred. I suggest you call paypal to find out.

Biggav4000
11-24-2011, 06:53 PM
Personally ,I think this is disgusting,you agree a deal ,take the mans money and then refund it (TBC) because it selling to well on ebay ,then come back here and hike the price up,If ebay is that great then I suggest you stay there and not frequent this forum again If these are the sort of stunts you are going to pull,then you're certainly not welcome on here not by me anyway.

whompabomp
11-24-2011, 06:57 PM
Screenshot of refund on Paypal page has been sent to gurpswoo1.

whompabomp
11-24-2011, 06:59 PM
Personally ,I think this is disgusting,you agree a deal ,take the mans money and then refund it (TBC) because it selling to well on ebay ,then come back here and hike the price up,If ebay is that great then I suggest you stay there and not frequent this forum again If these are the sort of stunts you are going to pull,then you're certainly not welcome on here not by me anyway.

I've realized that too, I apologize, I will not be using the forum in the future, except to communicate with gurpswoo1 about the refund, which is now being taken care of by Paypal as they are drawing funds from my account. Please delete the thread and the account if you care to, gurpswoo1 has my Paypal/email address so he can reach me there.

gurpswoo1
11-24-2011, 07:12 PM
I have spoken to paypal, they say it will not processed until the 2 of December, 8 more days. :(

You can understand why am not happy about this.

PPhantom
11-25-2011, 01:04 PM
There are already too many greedy bastards here so in my opinion the seller can piss off / have his selling "license" invalidated.

whompabomp
12-02-2011, 01:10 AM
Please see the first post.

mosavon
12-02-2011, 01:18 AM
No paypal balance is still the same, no funds have been transferred. I suggest you call paypal to find out.

Reversing payments on Paypal does infact take 7 days, it may or may not show your end but in his account it will just say its pending

whompabomp
12-02-2011, 01:22 AM
Reversing payments on Paypal does infact take 7 days, it may or may not show your end but in his account it will just say its pending

I sent him a screenshot of my account showing him as much.

mosavon
12-02-2011, 01:24 AM
There are already too many greedy bastards here so in my opinion the seller can piss off / have his selling "license" invalidated.

Definitely are...i guess some of us are decent some of us are not...This is Life

mosavon
12-02-2011, 01:27 AM
I sent him a screenshot of my account showing him as much.

Yeah but you could of just sent him an instant payment like he sent you, alot of people dont realise that though i have made that mistake myself before

whompabomp
12-02-2011, 01:44 AM
Except if I did, he would have lost money from fees. As it is, I lost five dollars from accepting his payment, because Paypal keeps the fees they charge me if I refund him his payment. So now he's getting all his money back.

gurpswoo1
12-02-2011, 02:27 PM
Nothing yet, it still say pending in my account. Hopefully by tomorrow this will be transferred by paypal. Not sure what's taking them so long.

whompabomp
12-08-2011, 07:29 AM
I assume you received the money?

gurpswoo1
12-08-2011, 02:25 PM
Yes refund received, got it a crazy 11 days after I sent payment.

I see you change title of thread, couldn't find it at first.

whompabomp
03-14-2012, 05:56 AM
bump.

gu8
03-14-2012, 11:51 AM
lol why are you bumping thread, i doubt anyone wants to deal with you after the shit you pulled with gurpswoo1, ive just read it now, the whole thread

Masoom
03-14-2012, 12:23 PM
lol why are you bumping thread, i doubt anyone wants to deal with you after the shit you pulled with gurpswoo1, ive just read it now, the whole thread

Same lol.

Thought he wasn't going to use this forum no more...

whompabomp
03-14-2012, 03:52 PM
I've messaged him, I offered to make it up to him, I hope he takes me up on it. I will maintain, the post, and if anyone needs what I have, I will ship it to them, simple as that.

Masoom
03-14-2012, 03:59 PM
good on ya...matey. =)

DrAo
03-14-2012, 10:09 PM
Hello!

The Assassin's Creed Revelation SteelBook , which is the PS3? That price would deliver?

gurpswoo1
03-14-2012, 11:10 PM
I have left feedback for whompabomp

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/itrader.php?u=1180

whompabomp
03-15-2012, 09:09 AM
Can anyone advise on how to edit the title of the thread? I can only seem to edit the title of the OP. I'd like to clear these steelbooks out fast.

gurpswoo1
03-15-2012, 11:30 AM
When you edit your thread, click "Go Advance", this will bring up the advance editor.

You can now see and edit your title at the top.

fattyuk
03-15-2012, 09:41 PM
Seriously dude from what I've read - bump as much as you like - NO CE.ORGs MEMEBERS WILL BE STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY FROM YOU AFTER YOUR PREVIOUS ANTICS!!

Stick to eBay good bye x

psiguy3
03-16-2012, 08:00 PM
trade a AC3 steelbook for one of yours

whompabomp
03-16-2012, 11:23 PM
Seriously dude from what I've read - bump as much as you like - NO CE.ORGs MEMEBERS WILL BE STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY FROM YOU AFTER YOUR PREVIOUS ANTICS!!

Stick to eBay good bye x[/QUOTE

Thank you, I will continue to bump every few days. Like I said, my post will be here for people who want to buy.

[QUOTE=psiguy3;50745]trade a AC3 steelbook for one of yours

I already have a few of those, I'm mainly looking to sell.

MLSxGHOST
06-07-2012, 08:38 AM

Agreed!