PDA

View Full Version : Complete XBOX/XBOX360 NTSC Steelbook collection

mfox35
12-01-2011, 10:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrJDtrtj4_E

If I am missing something please let me know.

I wish the quality of the video was better. I might redo it with my HD cam, I just used the Iphone.

Thanks

Matt

mfox35@gmail.com

gurpswoo1
12-03-2011, 01:31 AM
Wow that's quite a collection of steelbooks,I think you most of if not all of the US edition

Don't you want any PAL ones?

Twisted
12-03-2011, 04:53 AM
that's a nice video..although i cringed on the fact that your an "opener" :P..and how you were just tossi'in them around..hahahahaha

vhal_x
12-03-2011, 08:37 AM
I was just waiting on that tower of steel to fall! Great collection! xx

Lemur
12-03-2011, 11:20 AM
Great video and very nice steel collection! Welcome :beer:

mfox35
12-03-2011, 01:52 PM
Thanks gents.

I just went with the NTSC for now to avoid the brutal shipping charges. Also I try to grab local first, also I have to save funds to finishing my NES and TG16 collection.

I know I was a little rough on the games during the video, I was trying to go fast, and after I dropped my collection from a faulty shelf....

I think it's complete but if you guys know of any NTSC I'm missing please let me know.

Here is a list of the steelbook Xbox 360 games I have.

007 Quantum Of Solace
Assassins Creed Collection
Aliens Vs. Predator
Battlefield 3
Batman*Arkham City
Call Of Duty: Black Ops
Call Of Duty: MW 2
Call Of Duty: MW 3
Call Of Duty: MW Collection
Cars 2
Crysis 2
Dead Rising 2
Devil May Cry 4
Dragon Age: Origins
Duke Nukem
Forza 4
F.E.A.R 3
Gears Of War 2
Gears Of War 3
Halo: Wars
Jericho
Lost Planet
Mafia 2
Mass Effect 2
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
Mortal Kombat
NHL 12
Perfect Dark
Resident Evil 5
Skyrim
Sniper: Ghost Warrior
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Star Wars: Force Unleashed
Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2
Tales Of Vesperia
Turning Point

Thanks again.

Matt

Onyxia
12-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Such an impressive video, incredibly nice!
Welcome! :D

RyuShinEX
12-03-2011, 05:28 PM
if only all your retro games are complete....

and mame is just an emu on a computer with arcade sticks?

mfox35
12-03-2011, 06:03 PM
Thanks for having me. I have been lurking this site for a while, I got a lot of info on the steelbook end from here.

The only complete Retro collection I have is Sega 32x boxed. I'm about 15 away from TG16 and 40 away from completing NES. I think master system is relatively close as well.

Yes it's a MAME machine, just a emulater hooked up to joysticks and buttons.

There is a YouTube video I made showing off the room and I briefly mention the arcade machine and another video of my retro collection.

I had a site at one point but it's down, it had all my lists of what I have and need. I am working on getting it back soon.

Typing this on a iPhone blows BTW, please forgive spelling and grammar...

Now I'm rambling:)

Matt

sleepwalker
12-03-2011, 06:57 PM
I'm not sure how many steelbooks are there, but you are missing Dark Souls ;)

mfox35
12-03-2011, 07:26 PM
Is Dark souls not a tin? I asked around, please let me know otherwise.

Thanks

sleepwalker
12-03-2011, 07:27 PM
yeah, i think it is not a SteelBook (tm), but it is a tin case; but seeing as you have some non-SteelBooks in your collection, Dark Souls might as well be there too, it deserves to ;)

Biggav4000
12-03-2011, 08:52 PM
:welcome: to the forum
Great collection of steelbooks and nice video BTW :notworthy:

mfox35
12-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Reply, thanks guys glad you like it. I'll have to look at some pics of the case or find one to see how close it is to a steelbook. Sad part is I per ordered it and I got a bunch of mixed feedback about the contents and canceled.

Thanks again for the heads up.

Twisted
12-03-2011, 10:57 PM
in your video..u briefly talked about a nintendo wii steelbook collection..can you please post pics or guide me to the video?..i would be interested in seeing that!

mfox35
12-04-2011, 12:13 AM
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=CA#/watch?v=pQg9LMZCGNY

That's the video for the complete Nintendo Wii Steelbook NTSC, if I'm missing any please let me know.

Thanks

Twisted
12-04-2011, 04:15 AM
i can't seem to locate the nintendo wii steelbook collection video..there are a bunch of random videos..that link goes to..if you can steer me in that direction i'd appreciate it..thankx

Steve50013
12-04-2011, 05:23 AM
I know some of the UK steelbooks aren't very expensive Brothers in Arms Hells Highway and RSV 2 Steel books I got for less than $15 shipped off of ebay.co.uk

I know you said NTSC but they aren't bad for the cost (the brothers in arms steelbook is very pretty)

Also here you go twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQg9LMZCGNY&feature=channel_video_title

P.S. Love the Handle Bar

Twisted
12-04-2011, 07:06 AM
thanks man for the link update!!!...i still kick myself for passing on the metroid trilogy steelbook..i saw that at target brand new on sale for as little as $18.99!!!!!..and they had about 4 left about 2 years ago..now i see it goes for USED at gamestop for $70!!!!..i guess hindsight is 20/20..i feel like an idiot..hahahahaha

mfox35
12-04-2011, 01:28 PM
Hmmm just try clicking on mfox35 and then other videos or type Wii NTSC Steelbook collection in the search on YouTube.

I know some of the PAL Steelbooks are gorgeous, it's tempting to start. *I just have to finish off some other collections I have started... Small goals but completed ones.

19$ for metroid... That would have been a steal. (stealbook;)

P.s. that mustache is gone:) hahahah