View Full Version : Drake's Journal - Signed by Nolan North

jacobpegpog
12-21-2011, 05:41 PM
For Sale
Title: Drake's Journal - Signed by Nolan North
Platform: N/A
region: N/A
Price: £99
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc) New, Mint, Unopened.
Detail conditions: (dent on side, rips box, colour faded, etc)
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)
Pictures: (link or embed)
Hi All,

Brand new, unopened mint condition copy of Drake's Journal - signed by none other than Nathan Drake (Nolan North) himself.

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/7392/photo5rc.jpg
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6459/photo6gw.jpg

PM me if interested. Will photograph the autograph ASAP.

Thanks,

goonergaz
12-21-2011, 07:23 PM
did this turn up today then? when did you order?

fattyuk
12-21-2011, 10:32 PM
I'll have that

fattyuk
12-21-2011, 10:42 PM
check pm dude

vhal_x
12-22-2011, 10:00 AM
I'm still waiting on mine, hope it turns up today too! xx

goonergaz
12-22-2011, 10:49 AM
yeah, but it's odd - they weren't due to ship until 'late this week' so that's today/tomorrow!?

joynulk
12-22-2011, 02:04 PM
where did you all get this from

vhal_x
12-22-2011, 02:07 PM
I made a post about it a few weeks ago:

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6493 xx

jacobpegpog
12-22-2011, 02:10 PM
To confirm, this isn't the hard-back version.

These were a minimal run signed for competition winners by Nolan North.

vhal_x
12-22-2011, 02:12 PM
Ah, so this isn't the same as the numbered ones? xx

Matrix6
12-22-2011, 02:25 PM
Can you post a pic of the book on the OP then? It must be the same exact book though, just not a hard cover. The softcover was officially released weeks ago.

jacobpegpog
12-22-2011, 02:31 PM
Hey,

No these are not numbered, they're separate to that as I believe only a batch of 20 or so were signed by Nolan North.

joynulk
12-22-2011, 04:26 PM
The one from Gamespheres is that sold out no link to buy on it

vhal_x
12-22-2011, 05:52 PM
Yeah, it sold out pretty fast xx

mosavon
12-22-2011, 11:53 PM
I made a post about it a few weeks ago:

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6493 xx

And we Love you for it :hug:

Kristallnacht
12-23-2011, 12:00 PM
Josh, can you post pictures of the journal ? Also, where did you buy it from ?

jacobpegpog
01-14-2012, 11:25 AM
These aren't hard-back, but a handful were signed by Nolan North as a competition prize.

Still available - PM Me!

Now: £79 (including worldwide shipping).

gurpswoo1
01-21-2012, 03:48 PM
Biggest waste of money ever,

Is it me are all USA stores just plain stupid.

Well I got my book and I am not happy at all. Out of the two I ordered I only received one, the one that I did get is damaged. I e-mailed them and got this pathetic reply.

Hi Gee

Fans who ordered second books were mailed on the 27th. So sorry to hear there is damage to the book. We had the postmaster inspect the packaging and approve it before shipping. We only ran 500 books and all were sold. There are no extra books for the collector's edition. We have a waiting list for fans wanting this edition. If you would like to mail it back we can refund your payment.

Thanks
GameSpheres

I was so disgusted with this response that I replied quite angrily.

Hi there

It always surprises me how companies treat their customers.

Why were they sent on different dates, especially when they were ordered at the exact same time. Delaying dispatch on purpose usually indicates something fishy.

I can tell you now it will not turn up undamaged, the packaging you used is so inadequate I don't even know where to start.

Your postmaster or whatever exaggerated title you gave that person is clearly under qualified for the position. Anyone who has sent anything in the post would know the packaging would not be sufficient, it 's not rocket science.

I can't understand your comment about you having a queue of people wanting this. What I am trying to say is, if you have sold out, why did you let there be more than 500 orders in the first place.

What's more did you tell those in the queue that you will be making some more, or you will be getting damaged ones back and that they could have the damaged ones?

I can't believe you are asking me to send this back at my cost to get a refund, What a joke company you are.

Contrary to what you and your fellow staff members think of us, we are not ignorant, poorly educated people who take being treated this way as a fact of life.

If you reply with the same disrespectful manner as your last reply, I will treat you with the same disdain and take this matter to the credit card company instead.

I eagerly await your reply

Kind regards

Gee

I know it's not the best way to handle this situations but I am Fed up at the way they think we collector's take things.

Well it got worse and I got this reply:

Sorry you are so dissatisfied. Please send your damaged copy back and we will refund you the cost. The books were processed in multiple shipping batches and we fulfilled one copy to each fan first in an effort to get them delivered before Christmas which was a futile attempt with USPS.

LOL ok they now blame USPS because their cut off times were too early and they handle goods poorly.

What's this rubbish about one book at a time, simply add a second book in the packet and that it's. For crying out load it's even cheaper shipping for them. The whole company didn't even address any of the issues and simply gave their same response.

A complete joke of a company that don't give a crap about's it's customers. They are on my Blacklist and I hope this is warning to everyone else.

I still can't believe they were going to supply damage books to collector's that still wanted it.

vhal_x
01-21-2012, 03:54 PM
So does that mean that everyone who ordered multiples will only have received one? Absolutely shocking. I'm disgusted with them. Luckily mine turned up undamaged, but that customer service is disgusting. Sorry yours turned up damaged Gee xx

mosavon
01-21-2012, 04:06 PM
Yes, totally...one of the worst companies i've ever dealt with. The packaging was just awful i even messaged them ahead of time asking them to send it out boxed but go no reply :blackeye: What's with them holding back customers tracking codes too?

I haven't heard a single person say the book arrived mint, mine didn't.

That was a nice message to them gurpswoo, sorry about your book but nice read :thumb:

mosavon
01-21-2012, 04:07 PM
So does that mean that everyone who ordered multiples will only have received one? Absolutely shocking. I'm disgusted with them. Luckily mine turned up undamaged, but that customer service is disgusting. Sorry yours turned up damaged Gee xx

I know jugolicious only got 1 of his 2 aswell, they said they had sent his second one out to him...not sure if he got it yet though

mosavon
01-21-2012, 04:10 PM
just realised this is somebodies for sale thread :sorry:

mosavon
01-21-2012, 04:12 PM
by the way does this mean you only just received your book?

gurpswoo1
01-21-2012, 04:28 PM
No I got it a week ago but wasn't in the country to open it.

I have been charged for two copies so I should get a second copy, one day maybe,

When I do I should put them in a paper envelope and send it back via Surface mail. That will teach them. :P

That was a nice message to them gurpswoo, sorry about your book but nice read

Lol - Thanks, just so sick and tired of items coming from USA damaged, I just flipped when I got there response. Seriously I'm at breaking point.

just realised this is somebodies for sale thread

Oops - my bad. Atleast everyone now knows that if there is a mint one out there. Get it now becauses there aren't many.

Sorry jacobpegpog

Have you sold yours yet?

vhal_x
01-21-2012, 04:36 PM
Jacob's wasn't the same as ours, his is a paperback signed by Nolan North for a competition xx

mosavon
01-21-2012, 04:41 PM
No I got it a week ago but wasn't in the country to open it.

I have been charged for two copies so I should get a second copy, one day maybe,

When I do I should put them in a paper envelope and send it back via Surface mail. That will teach them. :P

Lol - Thanks, just so sick and tired of items coming from USA damaged, I just flipped when I got there response. Seriously I'm at breaking point.

Oops - my bad. Atleast everyone now knows that if there is a mint one out there. Get it now becauses there aren't many.

Sorry jacobpegpog

Have you sold yours yet?

Still, a week ago is pretty slow, lets add that to the growing list :lmao:

jacobpegpog
01-21-2012, 11:10 PM
That's correct, the ones I have aren't hard back - just regular copies.

However, they are genuine authentic copies by Nathan Drake (Nolan) himself!

PM if interested :)

jacobpegpog
01-28-2012, 01:27 AM
Bump!

fattyuk
01-28-2012, 01:31 AM
what's the lowest you do on 1 mate pm me ;)

evilvort3x
01-28-2012, 01:35 AM
im wondering that too :D