PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: The Old Republic: Collector's Edition

sleepwalker
01-08-2012, 07:50 AM
No longer relevant.

nipperkipper
01-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Are you looking for UK or US version, i know region lock not an issue, just which age rating on cover you are looking for

sleepwalker
01-08-2012, 11:28 AM
Are you looking for UK or US version, i know region lock not an issue, just which age rating on cover you are looking for

Haha, if the contents are the same I do not care about the age rating on the cover, except I prefer not to have big German USK logo on it.

USA/UK doesnt matter much I think.

I believe, the only difference is that one of them has the age rating in letters, like M - Mature, or T - Teen, and the other one 18+ or 12+?

If that is the case then absolutely no difference for me.

nipperkipper
01-08-2012, 11:41 AM
I would be willing to help, while i am not a pc collector i have a few friends who are.

However, the thing is shipping from here to russia is a problem. Unless you live at a business address the only UK courier happy to take things to Russia is Parcelforce

From experience they will charge between £50-£60 just for shipping

sleepwalker
01-08-2012, 11:58 AM
I will ask you to ship it within UK to BigGav4000 address, since he is putting up a big order for me to ship out from UK.

What option exactly are you interested in from what I have mentioned above?

nipperkipper
01-08-2012, 12:39 PM
I will ask you to ship it within UK to BigGav4000 address, since he is putting up a big order for me to ship out from UK.

What option exactly are you interested in from what I have mentioned above?

sounds good:thumb:

Let me show my friends whats available and get back to you, i have the stars wars collectors edition already

sleepwalker
01-08-2012, 12:50 PM
sounds good:thumb:

Let me show my friends whats available and get back to you, i have the stars wars collectors edition already

Ok then, great ^_^

Since you mentioned and out of curiousity, I guess yours is the UK one and has rating in numbers, rather than letters? ^_^

Gameshark
01-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Not trying to hijack the thread, but I couldn't believe people were purchasing Star Wars: The Old Republic: Collector's Edition on ebay for $400+, that was when it was sold out before the release date. I'm going to keep my sealed piece in a safe place :)

sleepwalker
01-08-2012, 03:24 PM
It still is not sold out, and stores like GAME have it in stock, even online.
Might be sold out in US though, I dont know.

buttah42
01-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Hi sirren! Actually no they still have plenty at the bestbuy stores around where I live at least a good 10 additional left last I saw same price though $149.99 not that crazy amount like $400 lol

sleepwalker
01-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Hi sirren! Actually no they still have plenty at the bestbuy stores around where I live at least a good 10 additional left last I saw same price though $149.99 not that crazy amount like $400 lol

Even more so, I was pretty sure it is not sold out in the US too :)