PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition

Fitzgera1d
01-15-2012, 02:11 PM
Want To Buy Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition
Platform: PS3
Condition: New and Sealed Please
Link to DB Entry: http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/metal-gear-solid-hd-collection-limited-edition/97605

EBay sells them for a ridiculous price. I am trying to get a copy. Thx in advanced.

sleepwalker
01-15-2012, 03:02 PM
Wait till EU release? It's gonna be same, except better?

Fitzgera1d
01-15-2012, 03:05 PM
I was just informed of it from someone else on here. I just pre-ordered, but since i dont know what i want to do with my money, id like to get the US release as well, just because.. :)

Twisted
01-15-2012, 06:21 PM
wow, that's a great new price of just $59.99...did they ever actually have it in stock at that price?..i paid $80 :(...i thought it was such a hot item, that the price would'nt ever come down, looking towards a "sell out"...but this means, there probably more on the way, or supply outstripped demand.

mawa
01-16-2012, 09:07 PM
wow, that's a great new price of just $59.99...did they ever actually have it in stock at that price?..i paid $80 :(...i thought it was such a hot item, that the price would'nt ever come down, looking towards a "sell out"...but this means, there probably more on the way, or supply outstripped demand.

80$ is still a great price in my country the where 119,95 euro dammit but when crazy people like me buy it then the prices stay high here