PDA

View Full Version : Sky diving ticket...

vhal_x
01-15-2012, 08:20 PM
I know this isn't a CE or anything, but I have a Sky Diving ticket and I don't think it's going to be able to be used before it expires (April sometime) as the Sky Diving centre is in Kent (or down that way anyway)...

It's with Virgin experiences and it is worth £270, but just wondering if anyone would be interested in buying it if I decide to sell it (need to see if I can get down there before April, but I highly doubt it)

I wouldn't be looking for the full £270 of course, I'm open to offers but just posting this the now to see if anybody would be willing to buy it anyway :)

Sorry for the random post :) xx

mosavon
01-15-2012, 08:29 PM
I know this isn't a CE or anything, but I have a Sky Diving ticket and I don't think it's going to be able to be used before it expires (April sometime) as the Sky Diving centre is in Kent (or down that way anyway)...

It's with Virgin experiences and it is worth £270, but just wondering if anyone would be interested in buying it if I decide to sell it (need to see if I can get down there before April, but I highly doubt it)

I wouldn't be looking for the full £270 of course, I'm open to offers but just posting this the now to see if anybody would be willing to buy it anyway :)

Sorry for the random post :) xx
"i aint getting on no plane fool"

you couldnt pay me to do it :suicide:

rapidly-greying
01-17-2012, 02:06 AM
I'll happily take it,will pay 300 scottish pounds,i've always wanted to try that.

Oops,i misread the thread title, must be because its so late and I cant sleep,but I didn't see sky when I looked at the thread title,i saw muff.

I'll pass on the jumping oot o a plane scenario thanks.

Can I get away with that on this forum?

mosavon
01-17-2012, 05:57 AM
Lol, i think that is ok :haha:

Didn't realise the Scottish were such filth :haha: i like it

vhal_x
01-17-2012, 09:28 AM
Haha, I woke my son up from laughing at that :rotf:

Yes, Mos - we really are, not much else from filth is in the minds of Scots :haha: xx

sleepwalker
01-17-2012, 10:59 AM
Had to look up the meaning of muff for this. Haha ^_^