PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Xenoblade Chronicles Collectors Edition with Controller

oXdanXo
01-22-2012, 08:42 AM
Does anyone know any GAME stores with stock left? I'm prepared to pay shipping costs and some extra for whomever can help me. I'm just after 1 or 2 copies so I can play one and keep one sealed.

If you can help could you PM me or post in this thread to let me know.

oXdanXo
01-22-2012, 08:45 AM
Would Prefer Sealed, but would take pre-owned, has anyone recently seen a copy in the shops, I've looked everywhere in Cardiff. I'm looking for the UK PAL version, I think there is also a double pack, but I can't find any information on that.

If anyone can help please let me know a price.

oXdanXo
01-22-2012, 08:55 AM
Hi guys, I saw Pokemon XD at one of my local shops on yesterday, but it was missing all the manuals and my love of pokemon has grown over the past week, so I'm looking for;

Pokemon XD (Game)
Pokemon XD (Console) (I think they made one)
Pokemon Stadium 2
Pokemon Controllers (Gamecube, N64, any others)
Any other pokemon consoles (I've seen a pikachu N64, two different colours, and a stadium N64)
Any other pokemon games (Japanese version, UK PAL, or USA NTSC)

So far I've got my hands on

Pokemon
Red PAL
Blue PAL
Yellow PAL
Gold PAL
Gold USA
Silver USA
Soul Silver PAL
Heart Gold PAL
Diamond PAL
Pearl PAL
Platinum PAL
Colloseum PAL
Stadium 1 PAL
Pokemon stadium gold and silver Japanese
Emerald PAL
Leaf Green PAL (Can anyone confirm what should be the complete contents)
Fire Red PAL (not the best of condition)
Ruby PAL
Saphire PAL
Mystery Dungeon Time PAL
Ranger Shadows Of Almia PAL
Battle Reveloution PAL

oXdanXo
01-22-2012, 08:58 AM
I'm after Both Kingdom Of Hearts & Final Fantasy for the psp UK PAL versions, if anyone can help me, or sees them in a local store pre-owned or new could you please let me know?

genxevo
01-23-2012, 10:03 AM
365games.co.uk (http://www.365games.co.uk/wii-games/xenoblade-chronicles-solus-game-and-red-classic-controller) still have them

jugolicious
01-23-2012, 03:58 PM
Hi, I have merged all your WTB threads together. Please refrain from having more than one active thread in this section as per marketplace rule.

sleepwalker
01-23-2012, 05:55 PM
amazon.co.uk also has them instock;
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xenoblade-Chronicles-Classic-Controller-Wii/dp/B0058NLQZW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1327341324&sr=8-2

oXdanXo
01-28-2012, 10:12 AM
Thanks Jug, sorry about that I thought I'd have to create a seperate one for each console.

Thanks guys for all the help, so far I still havven't managed to pick up any yet as Kingdom of hearts was up to £95 on play.com when I went for it.

oXdanXo
01-28-2012, 08:10 PM
Btw Jug sorry to bother you, but could you update the title so that it reflects that there are multiple games accross multiple formats that I'm after?
Thanks

jugolicious
01-28-2012, 08:16 PM
Hi, you can chance the title from edit > advanced, and you can edit the title.

If you have any problems, let me know what title you want, and I'll help you!