PDA

View Full Version : Asiak CE and more up for sell

asiak75
01-23-2012, 10:12 AM
Hi everyone,

As some of you already might know I usually purchase 2 copies of CE and sell the second one online. Please feel free to check out my actual listed items on eBay:http://www.ebay.ie/sch/asiak75/m.html?item=250978222964&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

For Sale:

[B]GAMES:
Dead Space 2 CE XBOX 360 Sealed
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 hardened Edition XBOX 360 Sealed
Forza Motorsport 4 CE XBOX 360 MiNT
Dark Souls Limited Edition XBOX Sealed
Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel CE Edition XBOX 360 Sealed
Fable 3 CE XBOX 360 MINT
Resistance 3 Survivor Edition PS3 Sealed
Batman Arkham City Steelbook Catwoman XBOX 360 Sealed

BOOKS
Assassins Creed Ecyclopedia (Animus Edition) New
Fallout 3 CE Guide Sealed
The Elder Scrolls Skyrim V Art Book (CE edition) New

Other Collectibles
Fallout 3 CE Edition Bobble Head and Lunchbox MINT
Medal of Honor Rising Sun Ammo Tin Box MINT

Platform:
All are XBOX 360 Version except the Resistance 3 which is PS3
region:
All PAL
Price:
Open bidding, no reserve,
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc)
As described above
Detail conditions: (dent on side, rips box, colour faded, etc)
Pictures:
http://www.ebay.ie/sch/asiak75/m.html?item=250978222964&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

As for customs I will give 10% Discount for any Forum Member that wins the item and lets me know via PM.

For any questions please get back to me via this thread.

Regards,

Asiak

PAGANIZONDA999
01-27-2012, 07:57 PM
can you upload a photo of medal of honor rising sun ammo tin box have some interess in that and in the artbook of skyrim

evilvort3x
01-27-2012, 07:58 PM
fallout 3 CE guide mate? how much?

vhal_x
01-27-2012, 07:58 PM
He has the photos on his ebay link Paganizonda xx

evilvort3x
01-27-2012, 07:59 PM
can you pull it from ebay if its possible? as i would like it...???

asiak75
01-29-2012, 02:53 PM
Sorry evil...I missed your message on the CE org site I was logged out from home and needed to reset my password. Unfortunately it sold for a misery...in my eyes...but hey those are the rules right?
Again I let you know if I have something else. I will upload more stuff the upcoming week. Including some figures and CE guides. Again my sincere apologies on this.

Regards,

Asiak

PAGANIZONDA999
01-30-2012, 11:59 AM
thx for tip, didn't see it, btw now i can't see any pivtures on his ebay

vhal_x
01-30-2012, 12:09 PM
All of his auctions must have ended now xx

asiak75
01-30-2012, 12:43 PM
Yes they all ended...but is there anything you wanted?
I might have spare copies or other items you might be interested.
I also will list probably next week some more items.

Regards,

Asiak

asiak75
02-15-2012, 01:19 PM
NOTE:Thanks to Mosavon for the purchase of the Killzone 2 CE Guide, very quick payment via PayPal much appreciated and hope to deal soon with you again.

asiak75
02-15-2012, 01:20 PM
By the way I have still another spare copy if anyone is interested. It is in good condition unsealed. Let me know via PM.

evilvort3x
02-15-2012, 02:39 PM
ahh wanted a sealed one :( how much for fallout 3 guide mate?

asiak75
11-19-2012, 08:39 AM
Yes, indeed I am guilty...I just listed some stuff I received recently, sorry could not resist...I need some cash for Christmas (who does not)...my overspending recently has taken its toll...eBay link:
http://www.ebay.ie/sch/asiak75/m.html?item=251186619626&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

5 rare items including...
The Sky: Art of Final fantasy by Amano ( Gun to my head after waiting that long ) Sealed
The Assassins Creed Limited to 500 Art book with the signed stuff Sealed
Darksiders 2 CE UK edition Sealed
Resident Evil 6 "No Hope Left" edition Gamestop Exclusive Sealed
Guild Wars 2 Press Kit New (some damage on the outer box but can be fixed with some cello)
All auctions started yesterday at 0.99 Euros for a duration of 7 Days exception of the press kit that is listed at 75 Euros

If you advise me via my eBay Email that you are from this forum and consider to bid let me know if you win and I will discount 10% of the purchase price.

If you have questions let me know.

kittychloe
11-19-2012, 08:57 AM
Sorry but was the sky that low of a print run?

asiak75
11-19-2012, 09:20 AM
Oh yes it is the one that none has received...The amazon release that is out of stock after they realized it was limited to 1000 copies...I was extremely lucky...

kittychloe
11-19-2012, 09:22 AM
Damn i shouldnt of cancelled my order.. Might check my local place that had one,good luck with xmas

asiak75
11-19-2012, 09:26 AM
That's a shame, I mean after listing it yesterday around 8 pm, at 9 pm it was up 200 Euros and I received two offers already for direct purchase for above 250?!!!

If you can get one...cherish it, don't get like me, I am really left without choice...

kittychloe
11-19-2012, 09:30 AM
How many relatives do you have? I think its a poor xmas the world over this year, most people i know are doing small limits

asiak75
11-19-2012, 09:39 AM
Well, I am expecting around 15 people...we purchased a house recently and well it is going to be a combination of house shower and xmas...since we are organizing you can imagine...we also have 4 relatives staying up till New Year...so budget is tight

How about you whats the damage you are expecting?

kittychloe
11-19-2012, 09:49 AM
Well i just bought a dvd rental store which im planning to turn into an internet cafe in time, so there are the bills for that and the loan itself, im coping but after xmas im leaving my job to run it myself so it will be tight then.. So will be a pause to collecting come feb.. As a plus videogames are now a business expence, i keep the ce and rent out the game to make some back lol (in custom cases with no manual)

asiak75
11-19-2012, 10:07 AM
Yes, indeed I am guilty...I just listed some stuff I received recently, sorry could not resist...I need some cash for Christmas (who does not)...my overspending recently has taken its toll...eBay link:
http://www.ebay.ie/sch/asiak75/m.html?item=251186619626&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

5 rare items including...
The Sky: Art of Final fantasy by Amano ( Gun to my head after waiting that long ) Sealed
The Assassins Creed Limited to 500 Art book with the signed stuff Sealed
Darksiders 2 CE UK edition Sealed
Resident Evil 6 "No Hope Left" edition Gamestop Exclusive Sealed
Guild Wars 2 Press Kit New (some damage on the outer box but can be fixed with some cello)
All auctions started yesterday at 0.99 Euros for a duration of 7 Days exception of the press kit that is listed at 75 Euros

If you advise me via my eBay Email that you are from this forum and consider to bid let me know if you win and I will discount 10% of the purchase price.

If you have questions let me know.

Just doing a bump there so it is visible in case someone looks up the conversation...

asiak75
11-19-2012, 10:12 AM
Well i just bought a dvd rental store which im planning to turn into an internet cafe in time, so there are the bills for that and the loan itself, im coping but after xmas im leaving my job to run it myself so it will be tight then.. So will be a pause to collecting come feb.. As a plus videogames are now a business expence, i keep the ce and rent out the game to make some back lol (in custom cases with no manual)

That sounds interesting, well I hope you get it running and it becomes successful...I wish I could run my own place...I hate the office routine, it is killing me, but at least it pays the bills and the CE's...still i did not think to get so tight with the xmas coming up seems everything is more expensive...

nipperkipper
11-19-2012, 10:18 AM
Sorry but was the sky that low of a print run?

1000 only and amazon uk oversold big time - couldnt fulfill a lot of orders

asiak75
11-20-2012, 01:46 PM
bump...in case someone missed it

Matrix6
11-20-2012, 02:09 PM
1000 only and amazon uk oversold big time - couldnt fulfill a lot of orders

I'm not sure if Amazon (any of them) is at fault here, perhaps they too were not aware of how many pre-orders they were permitted to allocate?!

Not once do I recall any announcement that there were only going to be 1000 units produced, to which we only really found out that fact once pictures of the certificate were being posted online!

Of course this was unfair to late pre-orderers (not a real word) who obviously missed out, anyone who made a pre-order back in July even missed out!

One of the theories of why 'Dark Horse' never announced a "magic number" was so that scalpers wouldn't go on a pre-order spree and sell out within days of announcing the gorgeous box set :nea:

As it is, there weren't too many sellers on eBay pricing the book set at exorbitant prices and even today I've only found 3 listed on eBay!

So yeah, anyone for cake? :bananayes:

Kusuriuri
11-20-2012, 02:32 PM
im interested in the darksiders 2 ce, i can get it here for 45€ if i can get it for cheaper on your auction...i will get it :3

nipperkipper
11-20-2012, 02:55 PM
I'm not sure if Amazon (any of them) is at fault here, perhaps they too were not aware of how many pre-orders they were permitted to allocate?!

Not once do I recall any announcement that there were only going to be 1000 units produced, to which we only really found out that fact once pictures of the certificate were being posted online!

Of course this was unfair to late pre-orderers (not a real word) who obviously missed out, anyone who made a pre-order back in July even missed out!

One of the theories of why 'Dark Horse' never announced a "magic number" was so that scalpers wouldn't go on a pre-order spree and sell out within days of announcing the gorgeous box set :nea:

As it is, there weren't too many sellers on eBay pricing the book set at exorbitant prices and even today I've only found 3 listed on eBay!

So yeah, anyone for cake? :bananayes:

Yeh it wasnt their fault but nevertheless there has been a big backlash against them and thats the reason why there has been a massive price increase. Even their own support staff dont know if they will get anymore in

asiak75
11-20-2012, 03:07 PM
im interested in the darksiders 2 ce, i can get it here for 45? if i can get it for cheaper on your auction...i will get it :3

Good luck with the auction, let me know if you win for an extra discount.