Vikingo82
01-23-2012, 07:28 PM
Trade
Name: Uncharted 3 Explorer Edition
Platfform: Ps3
Price: Prefer to trade
Condition: New
Detail conditions: Sealed from factory

http://thumbs.subefotos.com/65e61f8e8c6ad40fb7eabdbb3edae590o.jpg (http://subefotos.com/ver/?65e61f8e8c6ad40fb7eabdbb3edae590o.jpg)

Very hard to find I think, but I can trade for any collector edition to complete my collection.

Must be a CE hard to find...not something easy to find on ebay.

Thanks. Kind Regards from Spain!!!

goonergaz
01-24-2012, 09:27 AM
You need to have a price & picture of the actual item for sale due to the rules.

sleepwalker
01-24-2012, 09:49 AM
He is not selling it, he only wishes to trade, so I think everything is okay.

vhal_x
01-24-2012, 09:55 AM
Still needs photos of the item though I think xx

PAGANIZONDA999
01-25-2012, 03:20 PM
i have interess, i don't want to trade so if you say your price then i'll look if that is okay to me

gurpswoo1
01-25-2012, 03:24 PM
Viking it might make it easier if you have any specific details on the items you would consider trading for, e.g

Franchsie
Platform
Region
Sealed / open.
Etc

goonergaz
01-25-2012, 04:25 PM
i have interess, i don't want to trade so if you say your price then i'll look if that is okay to me

you really should price the item and say 'or near offer' - I'm fairly certain that's the rules for selling...but as siad, a list of likes would help.

PAGANIZONDA999
01-25-2012, 04:52 PM
90 euro's

Vikingo82
01-25-2012, 05:01 PM
I will read the rules later after work for something missed or wrong with the advertisement...then I will post what I'm looking for...

Paganizonda999, no...good luck anyway... (Ironic mode off...)

PAGANIZONDA999
01-25-2012, 05:04 PM
120 euro

Vikingo82
01-25-2012, 05:11 PM
Paganizonda999, don't you see is for trade? (Appart of that, do you think I'm gonna sell it cheaper than it cost me? It's crazy...stop offering ridiculous prices... If I wanted to sell this, it will be on ebay, and this is not ebay...

Later I will put some clues for what I am looking for...

PAGANIZONDA999
01-25-2012, 05:15 PM
ok, than, well sorry for bothering you with my interest

goonergaz
01-25-2012, 10:14 PM
this is why it is good to give people a guide price (at least)

gurpswoo1
01-25-2012, 11:31 PM
Paganizonda999, don't you see is for trade? (Appart of that, do you think I'm gonna sell it cheaper than it cost me? It's crazy...stop offering ridiculous prices... If I wanted to sell this, it will be on ebay, and this is not ebay...

Later I will put some clues for what I am looking for...

Viking you have used Thumbnails again for your picture, the direct link is http://subefotos.com/ver/?65e61f8e8c6ad40fb7eabdbb3edae590o.jpg

Also no one knows the price you paid for this, the price of €110 for an unsealed version isn't too far from the current value.

ok, than, well sorry for bothering you with my interest

Viking did state that he/she is looking for Trade only

this is why it is good to give people a guide price (at least)

I don't see a reason to display a price for an item that is not intended to be sold but traded. It's down to both parties to trade items that they think is of equal value.

PAGANIZONDA999
01-26-2012, 08:31 AM
above the picture, the text says: price: not sure... prefer trade first, what doesn't mean trade only, he said he prefers it, not only, so he COULD go for money

goonergaz
01-26-2012, 09:26 AM
I don't see a reason to display a price for an item that is not intended to be sold but traded. It's down to both parties to trade items that they think is of equal value.

Whilst I tend to a agree we all have different values to different products. I'm just saying that it's a guide-line, it helps let people know if they are in the right ball-park.

Vikingo82
01-26-2012, 09:56 AM
Everything edited...It's for trade only, couse I won't sell it for less than 200. And for sure it will be on ebay.
I'm looking for rare collector's edition of xbox360, or ps3, or difficult editions to find.

Just offer your stuff for trade, let's see if I fimd something interesting.

Regards from Spain!!

kennyrh
01-26-2012, 03:19 PM
It's strange . . .looking at my collection the hardest ones to find are not necessarily high in monetary value if you can find them.

I'm thinking of the Splinter Cell Double Agent tin version for 360, the GAME exclusive Viking tin version for 360, the Haze tin version with glo-stick for PS3, the WALL-E lenticular sleeve version for PS3 and probably one of the hardest to find - the HMV exclusive slipcase version of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen.

The Play.com exclusive Smackdown v Raw 2011 Lord of Darkness Edition is quite tricky to find also.

Now . . .if you're interested in any of those I'm listening.

Vikingo82
01-26-2012, 03:37 PM
I now that kenny, but people said to indicate any price that I value the item...and so I did...

I have same kind of highly limited or exclusives games too, and I know the most expensive is not always the best.

I just trade this edition. That's all.

The games you told me, only interested in Viking (if was xbox360), but not to trade for this.

Thanks anyway.

kennyrh
01-26-2012, 04:14 PM
No, i understand that you wouldn't want to trade for something that wouldn't cost a lot.

Really I was just making the point that, although the Uncharted 3 Explorer is scarcer than many Collectors Editions, along with say God of War Ultimate Edition and would cost in excess of £120 . . .those editions that I mentioned are just as hard to find but would all cost less than £20 if they turned up on ebay.

Probably because they are not as desirable or popular as the more expensive CEs.

gurpswoo1
01-26-2012, 04:32 PM
Viking I don't think you will get €200 for Uncharted, if it was sealed then yes but not opened.

Vikingo82
01-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Viking I don't think you will get €200 for Uncharted, if it was sealed then yes but not opened.

It's sealed, never opened. This edition came with no outside plastic protection or whatever...

But sill have the sticker on the place where it opens...

And I repeat, I'm not intend to sell it, if so, it will on ebay...I repeat.

Just for trade...they asked me to put an orientative price value for me, thats it...

And that's all...I think is enough to explain by my side, don't?

I think it's easy to understand.

Regards from Spain!!

gurpswoo1
01-26-2012, 06:22 PM
It's sealed, never opened. This edition came with no outside plastic protection or whatever...

But sill have the sticker on the place where it opens...

Oh: Then you need to change condition to "Factory Sealed" and not "New".

Please refer to the trading guide to avoid confusion. You can find it HERE (http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5584)

Below is taken from guide.

New - These are games that have the original outer seal removed but the contents have not be open or used. Include games that didn't have any outer seal, see above. Also include games that have the original factory seal but have a significant level of damaged to either the seal or game, for example most of the seal missing or if the box has rips and crush marks.