PDA

View Full Version : euphoriapt Wanted List Assassins Creed Games PS3

euphoriapt
01-31-2012, 04:28 AM
Assassins Creed Black Edition UK PAL; AS NEW, no marks dents or scrathes .. If possible BRAND NEW

Assassins Creed Animus Edition UK PAL AS NEW, no marks dents or scrathes .. If possible BRAND NEW

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Collectors Edition .. The outside box must be in mint condition with no marks or scratches !!! or BRAN NEW with no marks or scratches ..

Im from USA

euphoriapt
02-16-2012, 03:27 AM
up ,,,

buttah42
02-16-2012, 03:29 AM
You'd be so lucky to find those whom are willing to sell. Good Luck! :)

euphoriapt
02-16-2012, 04:10 AM

Yeah .:thumb:.. i know thats why i am here .. and usig other forums. Thank you

euphoriapt
02-23-2012, 05:58 AM

Found Animus edition for 180Euros ;) brand brand new sealed PS3

PetePS3
02-23-2012, 06:37 AM
Assassins Creed Black Edition UK PAL; AS NEW, no marks dents or scrathes .. If possible BRAND NEW

Assassins Creed Animus Edition UK PAL AS NEW, no marks dents or scrathes .. If possible BRAND NEW

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Collectors Edition .. The outside box must be in mint condition with no marks or scratches !!! or BRAN NEW with no marks or scratches ..

Im from USA

Hehe I can see why you emphasize on ACB having no damage to the outer plastic box. I got mine damaged with a chipped corner and in the process of a refund. Hate it when it happens. It's a cheapo thou. Just have to find the right seller and the right copy.

Found Animus edition for 180Euros ;) brand brand new sealed PS3

A lot of bucks. Hope it's great.

euphoriapt
02-23-2012, 03:45 PM
Yeahh .. i know but i gout lucky and i got mine in person. 100% perfect condition !! UK PAL .. So happy.

200$ now but its a game that is value will increase.

PetePS3
02-23-2012, 05:16 PM
Yeahh .. i know but i gout lucky and i got mine in person. 100% perfect condition !! UK PAL .. So happy.

200$ now but its a game that is value will increase.

Prices are all relative. These games are in no way rare. We will see in 6-10 years. I have seen some many things while collecting SNES and NES. Prices tend to fall instead of go up for the majority of games.

euphoriapt
02-23-2012, 05:52 PM
Yeah i know .. but you have to see that this game was available in very low quantaty and its a collecors edition.

Im sure that the price is going up i think that this virsion and AC 2 Black Edition will oing to be like the Fallout Survival Edition.

Its just my opinion ..

PetePS3
02-23-2012, 10:54 PM
Short term no doubt, I mean 3-5 year span, long term 6-15 years, very variable.