PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys/gals! New here and wanted to say hello

J Rokk
01-31-2012, 11:07 AM
Hey everyone, though I am an avid gamer, been one for over 20+ years I have just now in the last couple months got into collecting limited editions of games and steelbooks/cases. I do have over 100+ games though, not counting all the retro ones I used to have as a child/early teen that I wish I still had SIB as I would be rich by now. :D

These things can get expensive but they seem to hold their value well and are a fun hobby to have, if you have the money for it!

Not going to post any pics because I only have about 3 collectors sets, and about 5 or 5 steelbooks so far so my collection is still growing.

Thanks for letting me be a paRt of this forum and I hope to meet some of you and have a good time with one another discussing what we all enjoy. :)

Take care,
JR

Mandras
01-31-2012, 11:36 AM
welcome to the forum!
I hope you collection growing fast!

J Rokk
01-31-2012, 01:32 PM
Thanks buddy, I also do a bit of selling at super low prices for brand new games and movies etc -

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308283

rapidly-greying
01-31-2012, 01:49 PM
Hi and welcome,i'm l relative noob to the scene myself but I can say with hand on heart that this forum is full of nice people.

They're always happy to help and i've yet to see any of your typical forum bickering.

Watch out for vhal though,sociopathic glaswegian that eats kittens for fun.

Kidding vhal ;-)

vhal_x
02-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Welcome to the forum :) can't wait to see photos :)

sociopathic glaswegian that eats kittens for fun.

haha :rotf: xx

J Rokk
02-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the kinds words guys. I will go ahead and say if you ever need a good deal on a new sealed game, the regular version, I am your go-to guy.

I will always beat Amazon's prices. I'm selling sealed copies of Soul Caliber V for $50 right now, and also have a few new copies of Final Fantasy 13-2 to get rid of too.

It's good to know this is a friendly place, as I know how it is to deal with unruly people, because I'm an Elite Moderator on a huge warez forum called warezbb.org (shameless plug). :D

Anyways thanks again guys and I hope to get to know some of you better. I don't like using MSN etc but I will shoot some lengthy PM's if you don't mind reading a lot of typing as I tend to ramble on and sometimes just wander off it may be the meds I am on I just don't know to be honest oh wait what are we talki.............about? Damn I hate when that happens. :P