PDA

View Full Version : Uncharted related items

questate
02-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Want To Buy: Any Uncharted related items and promo material. Especially looking for Folio Edition, Drakes Fortune Press Kit, Drakes Fortune ring set
Title: Uncharted (1,2 &3)
Platform: PS3/Other
region: Any
Condition: New or like new (Sealed, new, used,etc)

I am looking to purchase any Uncharted related items and promo material. Especially looking for Folio Edition, Drakes Fortune Press Kit, Drakes Fortune ring set (original). You can also suggest any promo other material including bags, pen holders, art work, etc. I am willing to pay a good price.

Thanks

Javius
02-09-2012, 11:16 PM
I have a France Bag of Uncharted 3

questate
02-09-2012, 11:17 PM
Thanks Javius. Can you put the pic of the bag? Cheers :)

Javius
02-09-2012, 11:18 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/afhcpc.jpg

questate
02-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Thanks Javius. How much do you want for this one? Do you have any other Uncharted stuff as well? Cheers

Javius
02-09-2012, 11:21 PM
No only have it, the price 20€ includding shipping

questate
02-09-2012, 11:29 PM
I am from London, UK. I believe its the same bag Ryaku was selling a while back for £10 but I missed out. If the asking price includes shipping to me then its fine. PM me your paypal details and I will make payment. Thanks

Javius
02-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Yes 20€ includes shipping

fattyuk
02-10-2012, 12:26 AM
I've got uncharted 1 press kit 100% mint £1500

questate
02-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Oh fattyuk, I just purchased the Fortune Hunter Edition for £1500 (EUR 1800) including P&P. Isnt this press kit a bit overpriced??? I had jacobpegpog selling for fraction of that last year, but I was travelling and missed that opportunity. I would ofcourse like to buy it but at a more reasonable price?

fattyuk
02-10-2012, 12:40 AM
I don't believe Jacobpegpogg ever had it for sale?

Im not sure if it's overpriced tbh as I don't really know what sort of value it should have but IMO its rarer than the hunter edition as there's several of these available on eBay whilst this is never on there

questate
02-10-2012, 01:31 AM
I don't believe Jacobpegpogg ever had it for sale?

Im not sure if it's overpriced tbh as I don't really know what sort of value it should have but IMO its rarer than the hunter edition as there's several of these available on eBay whilst this is never on there

Jacobpegpog indeed had this kit. I think he sold it here:

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5162&highlight=uncharted+drakes+press&page=2

I knew him before joining this forum via ebay and have purchased several press kits from him. You can PM and confirm the price with with him if you want.

Anyways, I appreciate the offer but I find it hard to justify that your quoted price of £1500 this kit is actually equivalent (or probably more if you include shipping) to the Fortune hunter edition I purchased. I agree that it might not be listed now on ebay but press kits rarely are on, they might be one in a while (Gotta keep an eye). Also Sellers who have listed fortune hunter edition on best offer or buy it now at exhorbitant prices is solely because of its popularity and fame.

Do let me know if you are seriously interested and you can give me a reasonable quote. Thanks

fattyuk
02-10-2012, 01:58 AM
OK mate.

Well I guess realistically what would you offer for it?

:)

questate
02-10-2012, 02:07 AM
OK mate.

Well I guess realistically what would you offer for it?

:)

Dont have any idea at the moment but would ask a friend who recently bought it from some French collector. Also cant remeber how much exactly Jacobpegpog sold it for, have sent him a PM.

Btw anyone else willing to guide me and Fattyuk regarding this? Help would be much appreciated :)

Cheers

fattyuk
02-10-2012, 02:10 AM
Sorted :)

Well if you ever want to make an offer Just get in contact. It's complete mint basically never been touched.

fattyuk
02-10-2012, 02:26 AM
I know the last one went on eBay for just over $1000 but the auctions to old to find the page now

questate
02-10-2012, 02:31 AM
Sorted :)

Well if you ever want to make an offer Just get in contact. It's complete mint basically never been touched.

Sure I will. I need to get feedback from here and elsewhere from wherever I can (also you can try and find out) so that we can reach some price point which would be mutually beneficial. Thanks again for the offer and letting know that you have the item and its indeed for sale. I will let you know. Cheers :)

fattyuk
02-10-2012, 02:34 AM
Sure I will. I need to get feedback from here and elsewhere from wherever I can (also you can try and find out) so that we can reach some price point which would be mutually beneficial. Thanks again for the offer and letting know that you have the item and its indeed for sale. I will let you know. Cheers :)

It's kind of not for sale but if the right offer popped up I would accept and I wouldn't ever let it go for less than what I paid for it.

Speak to you soon mate!

:v:

questate
02-10-2012, 09:08 PM
I got a reply from Jecobpegpog saying he doesnt remember the price he sold his kit for. I recieved a reply from my friend as well and he said he bought his kit from a collector is France for 300 Euro with additional 60 Euro for shipping which included a total insurance cover of 300 Euro. His kit is mint and complete. I asked him if he wanted to sell it and he isnt interested at the moment. So in total he spent 360 Euros (around £315, $500) for the item. $500 for the item seems very reasonable. But do let me know what you think. Cheers

fattyuk
02-10-2012, 09:21 PM
300 euro!! lol what a bargain when did he pay that for the item!??

This sort of item comes down to what an individual is worth to spend, I paid near on £700 for it lol - I know you've just spent £1500 on your fortune hunter edition which I can't say no more than fair play on your behalf on that :) your sending it back though aren't you as its damaged??

edit: I don't think Jacobpegpogg had one for sale he just informed another member that he knew someone who had an incomplete kit for sale

edit: $500 wouldn't really seem reasonable as the only one and last one on eBay went for $1000

questate
02-10-2012, 10:03 PM
300 euro!! lol what a bargain when did he pay that for the item!??

This sort of item comes down to what an individual is worth to spend, I paid near on £700 for it lol - I know you've just spent £1500 on your fortune hunter edition which I can't say no more than fair play on your behalf on that :) your sending it back though aren't you as its damaged??

edit: I don't think Jacobpegpogg had one for sale he just informed another member that he knew someone who had an incomplete kit for sale

edit: $500 wouldn't really seem reasonable as the only one and last one on eBay went for $1000

Hi there mate, Jacobpegpog did indeed had it. I got a reply from him so you can ask himself. Although yes, he did say it was incomplete it did not have the music disc, . But he did have the kit.

btw, I am getting my Fortune Hunter Edtition replaced since the seller had two of them. He send the pics and they are mint. Just sent the one I purchased today for an exchange.

I do believe that my friend got a bargain for the press kit. Hence I did not ask you for yours for that price in first place. But if you paid £700 for yours then I wont be able to pay over that. I would have gone for £500 ($800) max and that too I would have paid cash since we are both in the UK so you would have save on any kind of fees, me on postage. But £700+ is beyond me at the moment. I will surely let you know if the situation changes though and if you still would be willing to sell it at that time.

Cheers :)

fattyuk
02-10-2012, 10:05 PM
OK mate that's cool :)