PDA

View Full Version : WTB Heroes of Might & Magic games

sleepwalker
02-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Want To Buy
Title: Heroes of Might & Magic

Interested in anything Heroes of Might & Magic related. Especially in large box editions of early games :v:

Let me know if you have things, even if you are not looking to sell/trade, so that I can get better understanding of what to look for ^_^

thefunk007
02-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Hi Renat,

Well they released the following games in 'Big Box' formats:

Heroes 1
Heroes 2: The Succession Wars
Heroes 2: The Price Of Loyalty (Expansion Pack)
Heroes 3: The Restoration of Erathia
Heroes 3: The Complete Collection (contained the base game + the two expansion packs).
Heroes 3: Armageddon's Blade
Heroes 3: Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Shadow of Death

All of the others had various releases, but they are older style boxed games you are referring to and are a combination of CD-ROM and 3.5" IBM....

I can supply more information on the later versions if required.

The box art for European and US does differ as well for some of the releases.

sleepwalker
02-11-2012, 05:31 AM
Yes please, I need big box editions of all the HoMM games. Do you have any? If so, can you please make pictures for me?
I also know that there was a big box edition of Heroes V, saw it on your shelf in the introduction thread. There also has been 1/4000 Super Collector's Edition of Heroes V, can't find any actual pictures of it though.

sleepwalker
02-16-2012, 08:44 AM
Bump.

Heroes of Might and Magic II, Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Price of Loyalty, Heroes of Might and Magic: Compendium. Heroes of Migth and Magic: Millennium Edition are priority for me right now. But I will be more than happy to pick up any other game as well!

If you guys got stores near you that might have old pc big box editions, please check them, when you got the chance ^_^

sleepwalker
02-16-2012, 10:04 AM
By the way, did anyone ever see Heroes of Might and Magic V: Super Collector's Edition 1/4000 at all? Does it even exist? I have not seen a single real photo of it.

thefunk007
02-16-2012, 01:27 PM
Yup it does exist mate!

sleepwalker
02-16-2012, 01:28 PM
Yup it does exist mate!

I need proof! ^_^ Unboxing would be best! ^_^

buttah42
02-16-2012, 05:19 PM
Any interest in Might and Magic Heroes V? Just the regular copy though lol.

sleepwalker
02-16-2012, 05:21 PM
Haha, those are common, I'm actually tired of trying not to notice them when I search ebay for HMM >_< But thanks ^_^

sleepwalker
02-27-2012, 11:24 AM
Got myself complete set of Heroes Chronicles. Only Masters of the Elements is unsealed.

There is also a slightly different cover art for a US version of these games, but those ones came with only round stickers on top and bottom. Looking for that as well though.

Help me out guys, no news at all from anywhere around the world? ^_^

Got 4 of these for 30 Euro total, happy ^_^
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2644/1heroeschronicles3dview.jpg

sleepwalker
03-16-2012, 04:13 PM
Still looking.