PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Manchester

Kohr-Ah
02-23-2012, 09:05 PM
Greetings!
I have been playing games for about a 1/4 of a century (started out real young!). I have mainly collected Sega Saturn and 3DO stuff, but back in those days CE were really thin on the ground. CE's really seem to be a phenomenon of the 00's it was so rare back in the 16-bit, 32-bit days...

Anyway, here is a part of my collection:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/turelyon/6778059178/in/photostream

P.S. Baldur's Gate is the greatest thing ever made! :twisted:

gurpswoo1
02-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Welcome to the forum,

Lol how many world of Warcraft do you have?

DarnFineCoffee
02-24-2012, 05:13 AM
Wow, lots of World of Warcraft! Those Neverwinter Nights CE's are nice. Been trying to find a chatoic evil for a long time.

Can you post some more pictures?

vhal_x
02-24-2012, 11:24 AM
Welcome! Awesome stuff :D

What is that Pokémon Ruby thing!? If you ever sell or come across another one, let me know! :drool: xx

Kohr-Ah
02-24-2012, 01:45 PM
Welcome to the forum,

Lol how many world of Warcraft do you have?

Cheers! :thumb:

Haha, JUST 10! ;-)

Yeah, I went a bit mad on the WOW. That was one I saw as more of an investment than anything.

Kohr-Ah
02-24-2012, 01:51 PM
Wow, lots of World of Warcraft! Those Neverwinter Nights CE's are nice. Been trying to find a chatoic evil for a long time.

Can you post some more pictures?

Hey! Yeah, I had never seen the Chaotic Evil ones anywhere and then one day I managed to snap up 2 from GAME! Strangely they both seem to have a bit of damage near the spine. I think I will auction one this year sometime as I don't really have the space to have multiples of everything.
I will put up some more individual pictures on flickr. I would love to put every single item in 1 picture, but things like Skyrim CE and Halo Reach CE are absolutely massive!

Kohr-Ah
02-24-2012, 01:59 PM
Welcome! Awesome stuff :D

What is that Pokémon Ruby thing!? If you ever sell or come across another one, let me know! :drool: xx

Hi. That was a game, console, accessory pack I picked up many years ago from a guy who was good at picking up rarities from parts of Europe (He would never tell me from where exactly! :-( ). Judging from the back of the box it was the Netherlands. I never saw any kind of Pokemon pack like this in England! Will let you know if I decide to sell or can find another one.

Kohr-Ah
02-26-2012, 03:01 PM
I've added a few more individual pics. I must be about 50% of the way through now.
Same link again:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/turelyon/

Tauran
03-02-2012, 05:51 PM
cool pics
nice to see another pc collection. lol at the wows.

zhaff2004
03-12-2012, 07:01 AM
that pokemon super pack, few years back, when it came out, I had both the ruby and sapphire ones, got them both from australia, didn't think they were collectables, gave the sapphire one away to my cousin for free -_- should've kept that!! sick collection bro!! thanks for the pics

foreverflash
03-13-2012, 07:08 AM
I've added a few more individual pics. I must be about 50% of the way through now.
Same link again:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/turelyon/Welcome Kor! I had a skim through your stuff...not bad! I'm not a big PC collector but you've got some real nice stuff. The collectible street fighter controllers are impressive! I'd say the most fascinating thing is the Caution Seaman game for Dreamcast. What the hell is that about anyway!? I've seen it in my travels before and was really curious about it. Whatever it's about I love the box and design.

:ok: