PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Edition Bundle Deluxe Pack

Fitzgera1d
02-26-2012, 09:02 PM
Want To Buy
Title: Final Fantasy XIII Deluxe Edition
Platform: PS3
region:
Condition: SEALED/NEW
Link to DB Entry: http://www.shopncsx.com/finalfantasyxiiilightningeditionbundle-1.aspx

I am looking for a copy of Final Fantasy XIII Deluxe Edition. I had got one already from someone on here but I was lead to believe it was new. I paid way too much already and I am willing to pay almost twice for what I paid for for the previous copy. I am getting rid of the previous copy to someone else who wants it. So please let me know if you guys have or know someone who has a NEW copy of the game and I cannot stress the NEW part because I don't want to touch someone else's infected previously used items.

I will not part out and although the price is negotiable, I will not dumb the price down because no one can afford it.

Thank you in advanced.

Update: Because I get 3-4 people a day messaging me about my old one so,
those who want my old one, its going to be $400.00 and that's without shipping. It cost me at least that much for me to get it.

vhal_x
02-28-2012, 04:01 PM
The one you already have, the used one? Is it in good condition? Will you be selling it?

Let me know :D xx

Lemur
02-29-2012, 12:05 PM
This didn't come sealed from the manufacturer. Just a tape on the opening. Any seals would have been done by the retailers themselves.

Ryu Kazama
02-29-2012, 05:19 PM
Interested in your old one, too. Vhal first, obviously.

Fitzgera1d
03-06-2012, 12:53 AM
lol, I see people are creating accounts on here just so they can message me.. Got at least 6 people with no posts messaging me about this game. I did a google search for this game and this page comes up on the first page, lol..

Fitzgera1d
03-16-2012, 02:24 AM
up^^^^