PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom of Amalur Signature Edition

Wheeler
03-01-2012, 04:29 PM
Want To Buy: Kingdom of Amalur Signature Edition/ Collectors Edition

Platform: Any, Preferably PS3

Condition: New, Used. Doesn't matter too much as long as it is not damaged or smells funny. If it is opened and has used dlc codes thats ok too. Just want a copy!!

Price offered: 150 - 575 inc. shipping to Australia (Dependent on condition)

Link to DB Entry: (if exists)

Hey Guys I am new around here and I am kicking myself for not finding this place sooner. I learned of the KoA SE here in Australia and got stiffed on a deal to get one. So here I am asking if someone has one that they are willing to part with. Really not concerned about condition too much as long as the items of the SE are included and not damaged significantly. Let me know if anyone has one floating around, tho I know it is a longshot I thought it was worth a try. Thanks again W

vhal_x
03-01-2012, 06:38 PM
I also made a thread looking for this but nobody had one to offer me :( xx

Wheeler
03-01-2012, 06:47 PM
I guess we are destined to remain SE-less Vhal,

(See what I did there??)
W

Gameshark
03-01-2012, 10:29 PM
You may have to settle for the Collectors Edition (limited to only 700), plenty on ebay. The signature edition goes for around $800. I don't see a lot of people selling them.

Wheeler
03-01-2012, 10:36 PM
Yer I get that Gameshark, but right now my hopes are on some guy/gal buying the SE opening it playing it and realizing they no longer want it and selling it around my possible price on ebay :D.

No one said I couldnt dream
W