PDA

View Full Version : I'm a little late, but helllo!

Idiotekque
03-06-2012, 08:28 AM
I've been here for awhile now, but I decided it was about time to pop in and say hello! :wave:

I've been collecting games since I was... 5 or so? Hard to say, but I've got a drawer full of NES, Genesis, SNES, Gameboy, and whatever else I forgot to add. I've also got a pretty nice PSX and PS2 collection, as well as a growing collection of 360 games. I have a few PS3 games, but they're probably for sale since I don't have a PS3!

I like collecting Final Fantasy stuff. Besides that, I like collecting CEs in general. I'm always selling stuff, whether on here, other forums, or on eBay to fuel the addiction and pay the bills.

Besides gaming, I'm a writer (fiction, articles, whatever) and I do writing commissions as a part time thing. I have a short story published through an e-book company (Ether Books; they're based in the UK I believe), but I hope to have a few novels published someday.

Anyways, sorry for the lengthy introduction! Hello everyone.

PetePS3
03-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Kinda new here too but not new to collecting. You collect sealed NES and SNES or just carts?

Anyway welcome mate :beer:

tristard
03-06-2012, 10:28 AM
hiho and welcome! =)

Idiotekque
03-06-2012, 08:12 PM
Oh just carts. I live on Maui, which is a fairly small island, so it's hard to find a lot of things here. I've never come across a sealed NES or SNES game, ever.

And thanks for the welcome. :)

gurpswoo1
03-06-2012, 10:01 PM
Welcome to forum, glad you decided to join up.

Wheeks
03-06-2012, 11:12 PM
Welcome! Hope to see some pics!

davidw
03-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Welcome - you do sound like a very interesting chap!

Idiotekque
03-07-2012, 12:57 AM
I don't have as inspiring of a collection of most of the people here, but one of these days I will definitely have to take some pics!

Thanks for the welcomes.