PDA

View Full Version : Hi From the UK

davidw
03-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to drop by here and introduce myself i'm David and i'm from the UK - i've been a collector for a long time now - anything rare and exclusive is pretty much my game - i've never actually been a massive steelbook fan but i am starting to get into it now - in fact i really want one of those Assassin's Creed 3 Steelbooks and was actually the reason i signed up so i could post in that thread that is going on at the moment... shameless i know.

I hadn't heard of this forum before today to be honest but i noticed a few members that i recognise included biscuitnoir - so good to know the level of company here!

vhal_x
03-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Welcome :) Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Do you collect for a specific console? Do you collect movies and games? xx

davidw
03-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Hi well my primary console is xbox 360 but i do play on PC as well so i'd say i collect both really - i don't really go out of my way to collect movies like some do such as getting versions from different countries not out of choice i've just never done it though i would for something special :)

vhal_x
03-06-2012, 04:23 PM
Ah, Xbox360 is my preferred console aswell :) although I'll go for PC/PS3 if necessary :) Can't wait for some photos :) xx

davidw
03-06-2012, 04:26 PM
Yeah should add some pics - to be honest my collection of games is pretty low at the moment as i had a massive clear out awhile back but i'll see what i can get together

vhal_x
03-06-2012, 04:27 PM
Awesome :) I'll keep an eye out xx

Raasclark
Welcome mate.

I'm sure most people have arrived here after looking for some 'edition' of something. Well I did anyway.

Warning though, you WILL get hooked onto this site. And think what on earth you did without it lol, for instance, look at my join date and look at my posts :swoon:

davidw
Yep pretty sure that is already happened :) ha ha it's like a dream come true

Raasclark
03-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Haha. Have fun mate.

All the people I've spoke to on here so far are really nice and helpful. I've found out a lot about editions for gaming related stuff, whats really rare and what's not, and some cracking deals on stuff. And already feel like a collecting veteran after a mere month!

davidw
03-06-2012, 04:33 PM
Yeah i'm sure it's gonna rock

gurpswoo1
03-06-2012, 10:33 PM
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.

Wheeks
03-06-2012, 11:11 PM
Signing up to this forum was the most expensive mistake I ever made.

Edit: But it's still awesome.

Also welcome!

Sazzle15
03-06-2012, 11:13 PM
Signing up to this forum was the most expensive mistake I ever made.

Edit: But it's still awesome.

Also welcome!

Ditto more knowledge seems to get you spending more

davidw
03-06-2012, 11:24 PM
Ha ha yeah I don't think I needed the forum to figure that out! It's just like when you find a new category on eBay that you didn't know about ;)