Kegs11
03-08-2012, 08:18 AM
Want To Buy
Title: Motorstorm RC download card
Platform: PS3/Vita
region: UK
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc) New, unmarked, crease free
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)

Okay, I know this is going to perplex a few people, but bear with me.

I am indeed after a download voucher/card for Motorstorm RC.

I have seen them in stock at GAME stores in the UK.

Now GAMEs procedure is to use this card for its barcode, and the code itself gets printed on the receipt. They then keep the card to use afterwards.

I did try at my local store to blag the cashier into letting me have one of the cards as well, but he was adamant that he could not let them go.

Even though they had a huge stack of them, his reasoning was they need the barcode to sell the item (fair enough) so they couldnt just give them all away (to which I responded "I dont want them all, just one") and that Sony would not send anymore if they did give them away.

To be honest, Im not sure if the guy was blagging me, in a bad mood, or what. Bottom line was, I left without the card.

So, this is my appeal. Im looking for the card itself, in unmarked and crease free condition. As the game itself is only £4.79, I will offer £7 to whoever can get me one of these in perfect condition. The extra cash is there for posting in a decent envelope, so it doesnt get damaged en route.

Plus, you can keep the game itself. (Which I thoroughly recommend :D)

Or if you are a better blagger than me and can walk out with the card without having to buy the game (but no shoplifting obviously), more money to you!

Idiotekque
03-08-2012, 08:20 AM
Wait, what? To my understanding, this game is a FREE download right now.

Kegs11
03-08-2012, 08:23 AM
In the US this is indeed free download for the vita only.

I have had the game for the past 2 weeks, but I want the download card for my Motorstorm collection, as there arent any other physical items for it.

Idiotekque
03-08-2012, 08:27 AM
Ah, I didn't know it wasn't available like that in the UK. Good luck in your hunt then! I'm sure someone will have one lying around. :)

Kegs11
03-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Errr, managed to blag a different GAME store into letting go of one of these, so this can be closed now.

And yes, the chap at the till was completely baffled at me wanting to take the card as well XD