PDA

View Full Version : WTB: PAL Xbox 360

Idiotekque
03-14-2012, 11:49 PM
I'm in the US, and I really need to get my hands on a PAL Xbox 360. The shipping is difficult and outrageous, but if I can get a console for a good price, I'm willing to pay it. It would be amazing if someone from the US had a PAL 360 that they'd be willing to sell.

I don't need a fancy 360, just one that WORKS! If anyone would be willing to help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks. :beer:

Johnny
03-15-2012, 12:29 AM
The Halo Reach Limited Edition Console is for 170€ in store.
Don't know about the shipping though :x.

Idiotekque
03-15-2012, 12:30 AM
That would be very nice to have, but like I said, I don't need a fancy one. :lol: Just a working plain old white one, even if it's dirty and scuffed up, as long as it works!

Johnny
03-15-2012, 12:38 AM
I can check the used ones, if you don't want a box or anything, but still a used one over here with cables is like 80€(HDMI), just told you about this one because it got a huge price drop (Almost 200€ lol).

GAME at it's best.

Idiotekque
03-15-2012, 12:41 AM
Thanks for the heads up anyways. I see some going for under £80 on eBay so yeah. Refurbished would be tough for me, I need one from a private party selling it for less than what the game stores would sell one for.

Johnny
03-15-2012, 01:10 AM
I usually have a couple that are thrown away, and fixed them, but for the last 3 months or so i could not get my hands on any :/.

Idiotekque
03-15-2012, 02:42 AM
Well if you ever come across another like that that you wouldn't mind letting go for real cheap, lemme know!

In the meantime, still looking.

Dreamcazman
03-15-2012, 05:40 AM
I have my old launch 360 that I'm not using anymore. Still works perfectly but I don't use it because I upgraded to one with HDMI. The drive has been flashed.

I sill have the box and everything is in mint condition if you're interested.

oXdanXo
03-18-2012, 04:12 PM
I can get a used old white one for £60 without cables etc, but I have no idea on how much shipping would be.

Idiotekque
03-18-2012, 04:16 PM
Yeah I can find a couple on eBay for that price (with cables from what I've seen), so I dunno. :think:

oXdanXo
03-18-2012, 04:49 PM
No worries.

HIPPEEDUDE
03-24-2012, 02:15 AM
I'm in the US, and I really need to get my hands on a PAL Xbox 360. The shipping is difficult and outrageous, but if I can get a console for a good price, I'm willing to pay it. It would be amazing if someone from the US had a PAL 360 that they'd be willing to sell.

I don't need a fancy 360, just one that WORKS! If anyone would be willing to help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks. :beer:

Can help you out not a problem if your still looking. Got a few PAL consoles here & as a bonus i even have some US xbox 360 power bricks as well:)
So i can supply you a PAL XBOX 360 with all the cords including a US power supply & with or without controller. You can choose to have it standard or i can flash the console to play backups of games you own. You can also choose between a plain white one or i have a MW2 console as well.
The benefit of buying from me is when you get it,its all plug & play you wont need to buy a US power supply:)

Idiotekque
03-24-2012, 02:32 AM
Can help you out not a problem if your still looking. Got a few PAL consoles here & as a bonus i even have some US xbox 360 power bricks as well:)
So i can supply you a PAL XBOX 360 with all the cords including a US power supply & with or without controller. You can choose to have it standard or i can flash the console to play backups of games you own. You can also choose between a plain white one or i have a MW2 console as well.
The benefit of buying from me is when you get it,its all plug & play you wont need to buy a US power supply:)
Sounds good, just depends on the price. Like I said, just looking for something cheap that works when I pick up the odd PAL game that I really want to play over here in the US. Shipping is murder.

HIPPEEDUDE
03-24-2012, 03:03 AM
Sounds good, just depends on the price. Like I said, just looking for something cheap that works when I pick up the odd PAL game that I really want to play over here in the US. Shipping is murder.

I think shipping wont cost to much. The exchange rate is fairly good between US & Australia,almost dollar for dollar which is a bonus. You probably wont need a controller which can make it cheaper. I am happy to sell things at a good price to help out so tell me what your happy to pay(just dont be silly,lol:) & we can go from there.

Idiotekque
03-24-2012, 03:07 AM
Five bucks? :lol:

Will do man; I'll give you a shout when I have some cash floating around (along with a few PAL games). I think shipping by sea is relatively cheap, but who knows how that goes, lol.

HIPPEEDUDE
03-24-2012, 03:19 AM
Five bucks? :lol:

Will do man; I'll give you a shout when I have some cash floating around (along with a few PAL games). I think shipping by sea is relatively cheap, but who knows how that goes, lol.

Depending how big the package is depends what it costs. I think the last console i sent to the US was only $30-$40 from memory. That was console,games,controllers etc. I also have about 30 original games available for sale including a spare New/Sealed Resident Evil 5 Collectors Edition if interested. Just let me know when the cash flows,i usually always have a spare console laying around:)

Idiotekque
03-24-2012, 03:24 AM
Good to know. What kinda shipping was that? Sea? I do know that I shouldn't need a brick as long as it's one of the "newer" 360s. I have a newer Elite; I bought it months before they came out with the slim, so my brick should work fine unless I buy an older model; just depends. Without the brick the shipping should be cheaper; that thing's heavy as sin.

How much do you want for the RE5 CE? Is that one different than the NTSC one or the same? (NTSC one came with patches, a necklace, steelbook, and a few other knick knacks.)

HIPPEEDUDE
03-24-2012, 03:42 AM
Good to know. What kinda shipping was that? Sea? I do know that I shouldn't need a brick as long as it's one of the "newer" 360s. I have a newer Elite; I bought it months before they came out with the slim, so my brick should work fine unless I buy an older model; just depends. Without the brick the shipping should be cheaper; that thing's heavy as sin.

How much do you want for the RE5 CE? Is that one different than the NTSC one or the same? (NTSC one came with patches, a necklace, steelbook, and a few other knick knacks.)

That was by airmail. The console is HDMI,i'll check if it needs a power supply with it. You will have a 150w power supply,if a 150w works with it then you wont need me to supply one. If it doesnt it will be a 175w power supply & you will need one. But as i said consoles come & go,so i may able to supply you just a console only with nothing else when you have the cash. This will work out cheaper again in postage costs as you have said.

I think the PAL & NTSC RE5 were basically the same from memory(steelbook,figure,bag,patches etc) but will check. Also just remembered i have a few RE5 faceplate & console skins new/sealed as well. So much stuff floating around you forget what you have,lol. All open to reasonable offers on anything.

Idiotekque
03-24-2012, 04:09 AM
I buy way too much stuff for my own good. Plus I have around $250 in the air when I really need to sell a lot of the shit that should have been in my mailbox by now! Hard to buy and sell when everything that you're buying hasn't gotten to you yet; right?

Anyways, console only really would be the best option. The lighter the better when it comes to international shipping. Faceplates and skins would be nice, but it's best I keep looking straight ahead, know what I mean? It's so easy to waste money when all you have to do is click things on your computer screen. My 360 is all decked out as it is though; big ol' Red Bull vinyl sticker on Elite black. :lol:

HIPPEEDUDE
03-24-2012, 04:25 AM
[QUOTE=Idiotekque;52071]I buy way too much stuff for my own good.QUOTE]

I think everyone on here would be guilty of that:)

But just let me know when your good to go & will do the best possible for you

Idiotekque
03-24-2012, 04:29 AM
Will do.