ART OF MASS EFFECT COLLECTORS EDITION
Title:
ARTBOOK
US OR UK
Condition: (SEALED,NEW)
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)

firstarioch
03-30-2012, 02:24 PM
Notice to everyone if someone is willing to help.
I would like to buy art of mass effect 3 collectors edition new and sealed.
I missed it on bioware website as i was busy campaigning for last few weeks to change the ending of the game as i am a member of retake mass effect 3 .
It was me who made articles in bbc technology section ,telegraph.co.uk and fox news usa. I have been interviewed in all of them an my name and surname is there .
I also campaigned to make articles in metro and wired uk as well as most of uk press. Trying to get it on a gadget show on ch 5 in uk as well as trying to get a celebrity to help us fight our corner.
We are getting somewhere with bioware for anyone who is interested with our movement.
I missed it and now i really want to buy it as im a big fan.
If anyone is willing to sell or have a spare copy pls let me know.
Best regards
seb

gurpswoo1
03-30-2012, 02:29 PM
Don't forget to let members know if you want it sealed or not?

firstarioch
03-30-2012, 02:37 PM
Don't forget to let members know if you want it sealed or not?
I have changed it.
appriaciate for your feedback.

Cosmic_Link
03-30-2012, 08:44 PM
Even if you was busy campaigning, it was irrelevant anyway as the book had sold out before the game even landed! lol There is a guy on here who has some for sale, but I don't his prices. Maybe send him a PM...

His username here is Gu8 (http://collectorsedition.org/forums/member.php?u=869)

gu8
03-30-2012, 08:53 PM
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol

gu8
03-30-2012, 08:54 PM
Does not compute

firstarioch
03-30-2012, 11:10 PM
Book was still available 8 days ago.
but I was so busy work and campaigning ...
just left it.
when I realised it was too late.

Cosmic_Link
03-30-2012, 11:16 PM
I think it's safe to assume that any stock they do show now, will most likely be damaged returns. Remember them selling out a couple of days before ME3 came out... Have seen some pics of damaged ones which people have received and have said they're sending back...

firstarioch
03-30-2012, 11:27 PM
You know I will tell you the truth.
I.didn't. Want to give bioware mymoney anymore.
Igave lots to our charity man.child play before they closed us down. We raised 80 thousand dollars in 9 days .
They destroyed my game and damn if give them more money till they fixed the endmimgs.

Cosmic_Link
03-30-2012, 11:48 PM
You know I will tell you the truth.
I.didn't. Want to give bioware mymoney anymore.
Igave lots to our charity man.child play before they closed us down. We raised 80 thousand dollars in 9 days .
They destroyed my game and damn if give them more money till they fixed the endmimgs.

lol I'm not saying you're lying! XD I do believe you! I was just stating that I think any that they will show in stock on the bioware store has a high chance of being returned stock...

I did see the news articles about the Child's play fundraiser and I thought it was awesome! lol I'm hoping they will make better endings or alternatives with a DLC pack, but we'll see. I wasn't impressed with the fact that...

SPOILER

...after making it through all 3 games with the same character which you've seen through thick and thin, the only choices you get are to kill him off. Would've been nice to have a happily ever after ending personally! lol

gu8
03-31-2012, 12:16 AM
Spoiler alert!!!

Cosmic_Link
03-31-2012, 12:43 AM
Spoiler alert!!!

lol Sorry man. Was too busy trying to find spoiler tags! XD Seems to be lack of them here... >.<

bulkhead72
03-31-2012, 07:03 AM
I have a sealed Collector's Edition artbook. What are you looking to pay? Or do you have anything interesting to trade? Thanks!

firstarioch
04-01-2012, 11:44 PM
lol I'm not saying you're lying! XD I do believe you! I was just stating that I think any that they will show in stock on the bioware store has a high chance of being returned stock...

I did see the news articles about the Child's play fundraiser and I thought it was awesome! lol I'm hoping they will make better endings or alternatives with a DLC pack, but we'll see. I wasn't impressed with the fact that...

SPOILER

...after making it through all 3 games with the same character which you've seen through thick and thin, the only choices you get are to kill him off. Would've been nice to have a happily ever after ending personally! lol

Today Amazon.co.uk stopped selling Mass Effect 3 !!!
product not as described and nor fit for purpose.
We as Retake Mass Effect 3 Movement have achieved so much.
Well done .