PDA

View Full Version : Looking to rebuild some of my collection.

The Ominous
04-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Here are the titles I am looking for:

Modern Consoles (Most must be sealed mint)

Ninja Gaiden 1 CE (Sealed)
Ninja Gaiden 2 CE (Sealed)
Killzone 1 Steelbook (Sealed)
Killzone 2 Steelbook (Sealed)
Killzone 3 Steelbook (Sealed)
Metal Gear Solid 4 LE (Sealed or Opened but MINT)
Metal Gear Solid 4 Japanese LE (Sealed or Opened but MINT)
Morrowind Collectors Edition (Sealed or Opened but MINT)
Deus Ex Steelbook G1 or G2
Sonic Generations Collectors Edition (Sealed)
Dead Space Ultra Limited Edition (Sealed or Opened but MINT)
Fallout Survival Edition (Sealed or Opened but MINT)
Mass Effect Alliance Edition (Sealed or Opened but MINT)
Mass Effect 2 Collectors Edition (Sealed)
Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition (Sealed, also want UK PAL version)

Retro Consoles( MUST BE SEALED MINT, I only buy VGA games if VGA 90+)

Anything Zelda
Mega Man 1 or 6 nes
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Earthbound (I know it doesn't come sealed but would like a mint opened one)
Any Dragon Warrior except 4 (I already have 4)

Misc

Any Zelda or Metroid F4F statues
Any of the 5 Dark Souls Statues
Any Press Kits

I pay very fair prices but sometimes I make clueless offers so please let me know the price you are looking for if you have any of these items.

Also regarding anything from Retro Consoles and certain Statues, it can be pretty expensive so please give a good amount of time for me to pay for them.

I will also make a sale thread soon, so I can sell some things I don't want anymore and will probably trade anything in my sale thread for some of things in my wanted list.

Thanks for looking.

MIG90
04-14-2012, 03:03 AM
I have a copy of the Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Collector's edition. It is opened, but in great condition :)

Aya-Kun
04-14-2012, 11:57 AM
I have a F4F Sheik figure if your interested?

It has been displayed but in like new condition with all its box and packaging

The Ominous
04-14-2012, 05:17 PM
I have a F4F Sheik figure if your interested?

It has been displayed but in like new condition with all its box and packaging

I'm not interested in it for now as I'll be spending quite a lot of $ this week.

But if you still want to sell it later, I'd definitely be interested in it then.

Gameshark
04-15-2012, 05:44 AM
Dead Space Ultra Limited Edition + Mass Effect Alliance Edition + Earthbound = will cost between $2,500 to $3,000 to acquire all 3 in a bundle package. Chrono Trigger sells around $1,200. If you have this kind of budget PM me :)

I'm not trying to troll, but the games in your wanted listed are some of the best video games ever made and are highly sought for. Hence, they don't come cheap.

zhaff2004
04-15-2012, 12:52 PM
I want to bid on this, but there are too many other things that I want right now, so maybe you could have a go, it includes a sealed copy of the game, so I think its not too bad a deal?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/320886323114?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_528wt_1270

The Ominous
04-15-2012, 06:17 PM
Dead Space Ultra Limited Edition + Mass Effect Alliance Edition + Earthbound = will cost between $2,500 to $3,000 to acquire all 3 in a bundle package. Chrono Trigger sells around $1,200. If you have this kind of budget PM me :)

I'm not trying to troll, but the games in your wanted listed are some of the best video games ever made and are highly sought for. Hence, they don't come cheap.

Dead Space Ultra sells for about $300-600 if used, $800-$1200 if new.
Mass Effect Alliance sells for about $220+ (The price of this will go down due to ebay resellers flooding ebay.)
Earthbound sells for $500+, if VGA85 graded about $3,000. (don't know why it sells for such a high price VGA graded)
I don't think anyone would ever sell these 3 in a bundle, but if all were MINT they would probably sell for $2,000-$3,000

Chrono Trigger sells for $700+, if VGA95 graded it sells for about $4,500+ (My brother sold mine for only $3,000) :hammer:

So yeah, I know the price of all of the things in my wanted list are very expensive, but for the most expensive titles, I will either trade or sell a very expensive game or figure of my own.

The Ominous
04-15-2012, 06:29 PM
I want to bid on this, but there are too many other things that I want right now, so maybe you could have a go, it includes a sealed copy of the game, so I think its not too bad a deal?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/320886323114?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_528wt_1270

That steelbook seems to be in near mint condition, but I already have the game and I'm waiting for someone to list it for a little lower.

Thanks for showing that to me though :)

Gameshark
04-16-2012, 03:11 PM
I'd trade Dead Space Ultra Limited Edition + Mass Effect Alliance Edition + Earthbound + chrono trigger (all sealed and 100% mint condition)

for any 2010 model sedan. My son will need a car soon.

The Ominous
04-16-2012, 05:36 PM
I'd trade Dead Space Ultra Limited Edition + Mass Effect Alliance Edition + Earthbound + chrono trigger (all sealed and 100% mint condition)

for any 2010 model sedan. My son will need a car soon.

You should make that an ad on craigslist:lmao: