PDA

View Full Version : Have you got some spare change? How much are you into Gears of War?

HIPPEEDUDE
04-15-2012, 12:59 AM
Very few words came to mind when i found this little beauty. I honestly dont think you will find one anywhere else unless you build it your self,which couldnt be that hard. But if your not the builder type then you can buy it ready made. What is it you may ask,well click the link & find out,you to will either be amazed or speechless. Either way,you cant tell me this wouldnt be a cool collectors item to have & one you can share with all your mates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOyeOaNC_Mw

Chaotix
04-15-2012, 02:00 AM
That's insane!
Someone needs to do something similar for halo!

HIPPEEDUDE
04-15-2012, 05:06 AM
That's insane!
Someone needs to do something similar for halo!

Yep,its pretty full on. It was evidently originally built for some multiplayer game competition & when it the competition finished it was sold off.
If it was Halo,hell i would find the money somewhere for it,dont know where though:)

vhal_x
04-15-2012, 05:37 PM
That is SO awesome xx

WellDuh
04-15-2012, 11:02 PM
I live in apartment... FML :sorry: But if I had the money I would move it underground. More secure.

HIPPEEDUDE
04-16-2012, 12:25 AM
I live in apartment... FML :sorry: But if I had the money I would move it underground. More secure.

Being Gears of War,burying it underground would be a great idea,you could even make it like part of a bunker complex or something.
When the bombs drop you wont care,you will be safe inside dropping bombs on the enemy in game:)

gurpswoo1
04-16-2012, 10:10 AM
That is insane, how much was this for sale for?

HIPPEEDUDE
04-16-2012, 10:51 AM
That is insane, how much was this for sale for?

Oh,did i not mention the price?? Well make sure your sitting down.
Its all yours for a measly AU$13500,small change really,lol.
It was listed on ebay but computers being a bit stupid at the moment
so i cant get through to put the link up. When it comes right will put it up

gurpswoo1
04-16-2012, 10:59 AM
hmmmmmmmm - when you think about it, that's not too bad of a price. Is that delivered :)