PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

SFrankland
05-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Hi all,

Just thought id introduce myself. My name is stuart and I'm from the england.
im a massive assassins creed fan and have been since the first game.

i started my collection not long after, seems I've picked an expensive game to collect! i have already bought a few things from the forums already and hope to buy much more.

This is my first forum i have ever joined so if i do anything wrong please let me know!

Heres a few pictures of what i have managed to collect so far.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79709526@N08/sets/72157629981507929/

please let me know if the link doesn't work, I'm not sure if I've done it properly!

Also if anyone needs anything shipped over from england let me know, id be more than happy to help!

thanks for looking, stuart

DBMB
05-06-2012, 10:48 PM
Welcome! Very nice collection! My Assassins Creed collection consists of one AC3 Steelbook :)

v1sav1s
05-07-2012, 01:02 AM
Awesome! Always a pleasure to meet another AC collector! :hug::thumb:

foreverflash
05-07-2012, 05:11 AM
Welcome Sir Stuart!
:welcome:

You've got an excellent start to a blossoming AC collection. Kudos. Do you collect anything else or just everything Assassin's Creed? It's always nice to see someone stay "exclusive" to a particular series. Are you looking to be a true "completionist" and get everything for AC or just casual? You should check out other members here, especially Chau.

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7200

SFrankland
05-07-2012, 08:58 AM
Cheers guys! Yeh it's all I collect really. I have some other special editions but not many really. I liked the way a lot of it is easy to come by and kinda cheap, like most of the neca stuff. then of course I found out about press kits etc which I would love to own but can't ever find them! One day I would like to get everything but I'm happy taking my time!
It was chau's thread that got me on this website! I was looking for som items on google and his thread kept popping up! It has to be the best collection I have ever seen! One day haha!

gurpswoo1
05-07-2012, 07:48 PM
Welcome to the forum

Nice collection, you certainly have chosen an expensive Franchise to collect :)

How come you have the figurine from Assassin's Creed 2 White edition and Black edition but not the game?

SFrankland
05-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Cheers mate! Not the biggest collection but I like the stuff I have.

I do have the game but completely forgot to put them in the pictures! I will have to add them to it! I keep the boxes out of the way so they won't get ruined.
I've got some new stuff coming soon somill add them then