PDA

View Full Version : Diablo III Collectors Edition

BigMike382
05-07-2012, 12:30 AM
Yes i know i should have done a pre order long ago, but i sadly did not. Is there anywhere i can still get this for 99$? I wonder if bestbuy will stock them at the stores or not.

buttah42
05-07-2012, 02:24 AM
It will most likely still be some non pre-order stock at bestbuy at some point or maybe same day. Happened with Star Wars Old republic CE. Now they still have plenty after months. So no worries :). If anything you can always go hunting at different best buy locals.

Letrico
05-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Hey mike I have a pre order at Amazon.com if you want. I'll charge you at cost price 99 and just change the delivery address for you? I was gonna cancel it anyway might as well benefit forum members ;)

tristard
05-07-2012, 03:10 PM
at the moment just the pre-orders are sold out. I guess there will also be a huge number of D3-CEs in the retail stores.

Diablo
05-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Hey mike I have a pre order at Amazon.com if you want. I'll charge you at cost price 99 and just change the delivery address for you? I was gonna cancel it anyway might as well benefit forum members ;)

Hi Letrico, I'm interested and looking for a copy. Is it still available? And is it possible to change the order to me and the shipping address?

Johnny
05-10-2012, 01:44 PM
I have a shop here that has the CE still available, but i think 110€ is a little bit too much, last time they had the edition in stock they were asking for 89€...

I just hope my local GAME receives this >:.