PDA

View Full Version : Likey's Magical and (Final) Fantasy Collection

Likey
05-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Hello All,

It's about time I created my own thread now as it would be rude not to and I've been here for about a month without introducing myself! I'll use this thread as my blog for posting my purchases as well as my views on things so feel free to post here to create discussion. It will be mostly Final Fantasy related but will mix it up with posting my other collections as well.

How I discovered Collectors Edition Forum:

I only found this place by accident. I was doing some research on Final Fantasy XIII-2 Crystal Edition and saw that there was a special boxset of FFXIII which was only released in Asia. There were a few threads on here where people were either wanting or selling it so that interested me too. This then went on ebay but it was too expensive for me so I’ll just look at the photos and dream for now.

So after a bit of lurking I decided I would register and post on here. I find the members here are really nice and friendly, very helpful and no sign of anyone trolling so I decided to join the community. You guys have some really amazing stuff on here, I look in awe as I go through some of the collections you guys have wishing I had something similar but without burning a hole in my pocket. :)

Hans v Hube has an amazing thread of his vast collection (worthy of his 5-stars) and he's also created a new one which is purely on his Final Fantasy collection - which I love very much!

I've yet to check out everyone's collection but will go through them all soon. At work I browse with the images turned off sometimes because I'm in the open area with people walking around all the time, so that'll be why I haven't gone through them all yet.

A little about me:

I'm from the UK and work in London. I've always had a passion for computers so naturally I took that path as my career as an IT Consultant. Got into gaming at a young age but my parents were too poor to buy us a games machine so I used to go to my cousin's or friend's house to play on their Sega Master System and Mega Drive. Not sure why none of them had a Nintendo strangely enough.

So as a kid, eventually I got a Master System but it did involve a lot of begging and some tears lol. I had fun swapping games with friends to play and would read games magazines from cover to cover. I never owned a Mega Drive but did own a Super Nintendo which I saved up hard for, which easily became the best console of its time! I discovered Final Fantasy VI and fell in love with the game and JRPGs. The next big step was when the Sony PlayStation came out and Final Fantasy VII was released for that instead of the N64, where Nintendo and Sony had a falling out as some of you may know. I got FFVII on the day of release and it also came with a rare T-shirt, I'll post a picture of this at a later date.

After PS1 I sort of phased out of console gaming, even though I bought a PS2, Saturn and Dreamcast but never played them as hard as PS1 and SNES. I got into building PCs instead then phased out of that too when I was at University. After graduating, I got a job so never really played much games as I was too tired when I got in– just watched TV shows or went out instead.

So, for like 10 years or so I never really played much games but have always loved Final Fantasy stuff. The best thing is that now I can afford these luxuries whereas in the past I have always been too poor to get anything, my parents were very tight with money so I never owned any toys and basically very deprived as a child!

So here we are. All the stuff I’ll be posting now are because of my missing childhood so blame my parents! :rotf:

My other interests:

Oh, my other passion is Magic and Poker. I love Card Magic and have an interest in some Coin Magic as well as Mentalism/Mind Magic. I used to post on the Derren Brown forum until it closed down a few years ago, but I phased out of that as I discovered poker so I have been posting on there for the last 6 years or so.

I'll be posting up my Magic collection if that's OK? I have some really rare stuff which can be considered collector items e.g. limited 1st edition books (that are long out of print) and some are autographed.

I don't have any trophies from poker but if I do, you can be damn sure I'll post them on here. I do have other poker collectibles, though.

I realise that this forum gets a little dangerous as it encourages me to spend, I end up buying stuff I never considered such as steelbooks and boxsets that have interesting content. So to counter this, I'll need to get back into Poker again to win money so I can fund my new addiction - which is COLLECTING stuff!

Let's begin:

As I said earlier, I've been putting it off ever since I joined, mainly because I wanted to take some nice photos at the weekend to give it a good kick-start but never found the time. I am forcing myself to do it now because I have loads to post and wouldn't be right to post it all on Hans v Hube’s thread.

Here's a photo of my first order from Square Enix Shop which was about 1-2 months ago. It was delivered to my workplace in 5 big separate boxes so taking them home throughout the week was fun lol! The items unboxed were bought second-hand.

I hope you enjoy my thread despite the long intro!

(Click on the images for the full size)
http://i45.tinypic.com/2lc8d4g.jpg

gu8
05-11-2012, 02:33 PM
welcome mate

:rave:

Ryu Kazama
05-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Shiva bike! Dayum!

Likey
05-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Haha, yeah!

My wife is pestering me to buy another one so I can have one in bike form with Snow riding it and the other as separate figurine sisters!

I have to hopefully win the auction tomorrow at a reasonable price - wish me luck. :)

Hans v Hube
05-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Haha, yeah!

My wife is pestering me to buy another one so I can have one in bike form with Snow riding it and the other as separate figurine sisters!

I have to hopefully win the auction tomorrow at a reasonable price - wish me luck. :)

Keep it quick great start will go though & reply with no dis-respect, later or tomorrow as my wife is on my case (& not for what you think :beg:)!!!! :blackeye:

Just so you know i am not bidding on the Shiva Bike

Ryu Kazama
05-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Really want the Shiva bike and Odin but I've read the transformation process tends to really dull the joints quite badly. Not that I'd take them out the box anyhow.

Likey
05-12-2012, 01:00 AM
I got Odin there, it's that big box at the bottom behind the Cloud and Sephiroth Sculpture Arts statues.

Odin's leg broke on arrival so I got a replacement. My new one is still in the brown Square Enix box so it's double sealed. :)

Yeah, the Shiva bike is fragile. It is why we want another set so we don't have to play 'transformers' with them. Expensive option, though.

foreverflash
05-12-2012, 05:41 AM
I'll be posting up my Magic collection if that's OK? I have some really rare stuff which can be considered collector items e.g. limited 1st edition books (that are long out of print) and some are autographed.

:welcome:

My friend, we are "collectors" here and that means that although CE.org focuses on gaming, you are welcome to share ANY thing you collect! (within reason and good conscience of course). I myself am a collector of (besides video games) movies, television, music, art, promotional items, books, comics and a lot of other tidbits in between! I have never met a magician (or do you prefer Illusionist?) so I'm fascinated to see what you have in that regard. Also never met a real poker player! So share it up bud! Look forward to picture updates in the Magical land of Likey.

:popcorn:

Likey
05-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Keep it quick great start will go though & reply with no dis-respect, later or tomorrow as my wife is on my case (& not for what you think :beg:)!!!! :blackeye:

Just so you know i am not bidding on the Shiva Bike

Look forward to your post. I hope things are OK with you and the wife.

Thanks for not bidding on the Shiva bike - good news is that I just won it for £185 + £19.99. :)

Hans v Hube
05-12-2012, 07:35 PM
Look forward to your post. I hope things are OK with you and the wife.

Thanks for not bidding on the Shiva bike - good news is that I just won it for £185 + £19.99. :)

No just a joke (with 2 kids both a bit too tired for it ha ha ha :rotf:) but we were up most of the night with our youngest (6 months).

Had time to add my bits received today, was going to reply to you but with the English summer (weekend) near over best to do the garden etc while we can!!!!! :rant:

Great to see you won the bike, i think that's around the going price, did see one going for around 120-150 but a bit had been broken/glued back on.

As i said do tell me if you wish to bid on something (if you like) so we do not end up crossing swords, i will do the same if something takes my fancy.

What about this, may look good framed? :scratch:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Final-Fantasy-VII-crisis-core-rare-art-card-/261022997733?pt=UK_Collectables_AnimationCharacter s_Anime_SM&hash=item3cc62edce5

May think about this one as i do have one of the others but the start price is a bit too high :scratch:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Final-Fantasy-X-2-Yuna-strap-and-mini-figurine-/170841029677?pt=UK_Collectables_AnimationCharacter s_Anime_SM&hash=item27c6eb3c2d

You have a good collection going & hope like me you have/make the space to store (even cheap £20 bookcases as you can see what i have can save ££££s of damaged stuff).

I cannot take good pics as the shape of the room unless i hang out of the window:nea:

But keep it up & as you will be slowing down a bit & making choice buys or bids with a figure i would pay from the start & if it goes over then hey it will come around again someday.

If you do come across a box complete vol.01 of the trading Arts (i have 2-4) do tell us :wave:

Hans v Hube
05-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Also sorry many thanks for the first part with my user name :ok:

Hope i was able to get you going & no i will NOT take the blame for any hassle receive from your partner on more FF stuff arriving :haha:

gurpswoo1
05-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Welcome or late welcome.

Great items,

Are you getting the lightning with Odin summon aswell?

Likey
05-12-2012, 09:18 PM
The weather was really good today and glad to be out of the house. I went to meet my poker friend in London earlier today, he helped me order some limited edition numbered poker merchandise (pictures to follow) so I went pick them up and in return I bought him his favourite meal - Nando's chicken! :D

Wow - I'm really interested in that Crisis Core print. It'll go well with my two Dissidia prints I got. If you do want it then go ahead otherwise I'll try win it.

gurpswoo1 - I already got the Odin horse summon figurine, as I said to Ryu Kazama, it is there in the photo located behind the statues (or underneath the box for FFVII Cloud + Hardy Daytona bike). The Odin box is actually huge but the photo I took doesn't show it that way lol. I'll do some close-up shots.

I'll be posting up more photos this weekend and list what I have along with my comments and back-story behind any purchase worth mentioning.

At the moment I am sort of blindly or impulse buying so I need to create a shipping list of what I actually need/want. This will help me avoid buying stuff I don't need which I may regret later.

Hans v Hube
05-12-2012, 10:27 PM
The weather was really good today and glad to be out of the house. I went to meet my poker friend in London earlier today, he helped me order some limited edition numbered poker merchandise (pictures to follow) so I went pick them up and in return I bought him his favourite meal - Nando's chicken! :D

Wow - I'm really interested in that Crisis Core print. It'll go well with my two Dissidia prints I got. If you do want it then go ahead otherwise I'll try win it.

gurpswoo1 - I already got the Odin horse summon figurine, as I said to Ryu Kazama, it is there in the photo located behind the statues (or underneath the box for FFVII Cloud + Hardy Daytona bike). The Odin box is actually huge but the photo I took doesn't show it that way lol. I'll do some close-up shots.

I'll be posting up more photos this weekend and list what I have along with my comments and back-story behind any purchase worth mentioning.

At the moment I am sort of blindly or impulse buying so I need to create a shipping list of what I actually need/want. This will help me avoid buying stuff I don't need which I may regret later.

No i will let you go for that, i will go for the phone thing unless you are happy for me to go for both ( 1 the phone thing if not 2 the print) it's up to you?

Likey
05-12-2012, 10:59 PM
That'll be great. I'll take the Crisis Core print and you take the phone thing. Thanks mate. :)

Likey
05-13-2012, 12:15 AM
Crisis Core Art Card update:

Thanks again for bringing it to my attention and letting me buy it.

I have contacted the seller and we agreed on a buy it now - I did instruct them to package it up well with cardboard so it doesn't bent or get any creases to the corners.

It's getting posted to me on Monday so I look forward to receiving it. :)

Likey
05-14-2012, 12:25 AM
Most of my figurines are still sealed in their boxes so here are the ones that are already opened or I have opened up recently.

Some of these photos don't look too focused but it'll have to do, although I'm a bit of a perfectionist I better post some photos up otherwise it'll never happen. Will post more soon. :)

(Click on image to view full size)

Cleared some space on the bookshelf to fit these:
http://i45.tinypic.com/33vg10z.jpg

Vincent and Cloud riding Hardy Daytona Bike (1/8 Scale Cold-Cast Resin Statue)
http://i49.tinypic.com/10ek57r.jpg

Cloud and Daytona Bike - Sephiroth from Advent Children figurine
http://i45.tinypic.com/2zgxnc0.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII - Play Arts Kai - Shiva Sisters
Final Fantasy VII - Static Arts - Sephiroth
http://i49.tinypic.com/s3etya.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII - Play Arts Kai - Shiva Sisters (Nix and Styria)
http://i48.tinypic.com/2iudis8.jpg

Final Fantasy VII - Static Arts - Sephiroth
Final Fantasy VII - Sculpture Arts - Cloud and Sephiroth (2 separate statues)
http://i45.tinypic.com/24673tt.jpg

Likey
05-14-2012, 11:29 AM
I picked up a bargain the other day. I bought the same Final Fantasy XIII A1 Rare Poster from this seller for £3.20 + £4.00 delivery when he listed it from 99p and I won it in 3 bids. :D

I guess he felt it was too much of a bargain so he has increased it, starting at £7.00 and £6.00 for delivery or £20.00 for buy it now.

Admittedly, it did have a small crease in one of the corners but likely to be damaged during transit. He supplied a poster tube and included bubble wrap on either side as well as some in the middle to keep it from rolling around. Unfortunately it didn't have the lid on either side of the tube so he used brown tape to cover the ends. :/

Please note this is A1 size and is double-sided with the same image, he didn't mention it in his auction but I think is a bonus.

Here's the link if you're interested in getting one from the same guy:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290709994448

Hans v Hube
05-14-2012, 01:47 PM
Great to see you have them out of their boxes, me thinks they look better that way :scratch:

Also if you love Final Fantasy you are going to keep them not just for a raining day :nono:

Did see the posters but as you said the price was a bit steep + i have no where to show them (have already about 20 posters till in tubes) would have liked them to be A4 (can fit them in).

Like the Brothers in Arms poster cannot find that anywhere so even posters of a sort become rare.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130696086399?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

Bidding on a few items nothing major will keep a eye on a outer box/game new/sealed.
There is one signed but £80 having a laugh!!!! :rotf:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Final-Fantasy-13-Signed-VERY-RARE-ONLY-ONE-EBAY-/120912529517?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item1c26f2c86d

£50 tops maybe?

Back to the top, until i either stop buying FF stuff & save for a few glass display cabinets i will keep all in the boxes.

Hans v Hube
05-14-2012, 01:49 PM
That'll be great. I'll take the Crisis Core print and you take the phone thing. Thanks mate. :)

+ there is another as you have the first go have put a bid on it.
Small mark but when pressed into a frame will not show much?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330732293215?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

Likey
05-14-2012, 02:13 PM
Oh cool, good to see that there's another one on ebay. Shame that it was a 10day auction and someone already bidded before you, otherwise you could have contacted them for a buy it now price. Yeah you'll be fine with it framed - just make sure you win! :D I offered £7.50 but they said £10.00 inc delivery so I accepted.

Haha - crazy price for a signed copy of the standard game. Unfortunately I have no desire for that particular signed item. If it was the Limited Collectors or Crystal Edition then I can understand a bidding war for this. If I really had to part money for it then under £50 for sure but even then I'd feel ripped off.

Yeah you're right, it's not like I'm going to sell them otherwise I would have bought doubles of everything. I still keep my items in mint condition even if it is opened, I'll show you some photos of some of my stuff so you see what I mean.

With deliveries that come into my work place, I would open up the packaging and would add cardboard and bubble wrap so I can take it home even safer lol. I'm being extra about it but it's just the way I am. :)

Today I received 5 packages! I think it is the following:

Final Fantasy - The Spirits Within UMD for PSP (New and Sealed)
Kingdom Hearts - Cloud (used)
Kingdom Hearts I and II Guide (used)
Mass Effect 3 PS3 - Collectors Edition (New and Sealed)
Plastic covers for G1/DVD cases - 2 packs of 30 (recommended by you I think)

I am interested in buying some of those big plastic covers that Estatic Arts use when posting their items out, it's so nicely wrapped by them!

Likey
05-14-2012, 03:37 PM
I just bought this: Final Fantasy Master Creatures Vol 3 - all 3 in the set.

My wife spotted it yesterday and was keen to get it, I lost the auction which is pretty rare for me lol.

Anyhow, I contacted the seller and had another set for sale so I snapped it up. He even ordered it for less than my max bid as well! He confirmed these are genuine Square Enix products too. :D

http://i45.tinypic.com/1ixva1.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/jqp3ec.jpg

Ryu Kazama
05-14-2012, 03:43 PM
Very nice!

I stopped at set 1, ha! It had Cefca which was about the only reason I got it. Not sure if I have Diablos or Bahamut....I should do...

If you see Tiamat (should just be a Bahamut variant)...let me know!

Likey
05-14-2012, 04:08 PM
I wasn't too bothered about all the other random stuff out there such as the Creature sets but actually this one looks pretty nice.

If there's anything you want me to find along my travels then list them here, I will make sure you get notified should I come across it. :D

Likey
05-14-2012, 05:07 PM
Sorry, Ryu Kazama. Our conversation is all over the place on the forum so let's collate it all in one place for our discussions.

Include your Street Fighter chat too. :)

Bear in mind I've only played FFVII, FFXIII and FFXIII-2 so it'll be a big spoiler to watch the CGI/FMVs but would't mind owning them, even if they are unofficial as they are packaged pretty nicely.

Holy crap, get of this forum and go play FFVI NOW! Take time off work if you must. Don't let the SNES graphics fool you, the game is really, really awesome. Excellent music, excellent story and excellent characters.

So far you've played one of the best (VII) and two of the worst (XIII and XIII-2), though to be totally honest XIII-2 was a great step up from XIII. Sunk 80 or so hours to Platinum that.

For me VI, X, VIII are great. XIII being bottom tier.

Hans: Buy it off SE shop? Or forbiddenplanet?

All this FF merch talk has my dark side remerging (ie. splurging on FF stuff....ugh)

Haha, yeah. I'm a little behind on gaming for sure!

I've played FFVI - it was my first Final Fantasy game I've played and boy was it good! I still love listening to the OST so I'm definitely a huge fan of it. Got really far but didn't finish it, I think my brother completed it whilst I was watching (we used to take turns with separate save files) so didn't bother doing it after he did it.

I also played VII and got far but never completed this either lol. Tried VIII but it was very slow to begin as it had tons of tutorial to read through so never really got started. Then I stopped for ages so I'm not really sure how I can call myself a fan lol!

The next game I tried was FFXIII and that was only because I saw FFXIII-2 poster so felt I must complete FFXIII to play FFXIII-2. I pumped 65 hours to finish FFXIII main story and yet to do the side-quests as I wanted to finish the story on FFXIII-2, pumped just under 40 hours into that and then got the platinum trophy (first ever one) after 90 hours. :)

I don't have much to compare as I took a long break from gaming so I'll just say that I really enjoyed FFXIII and FFXIII-2 despite what reviews say. The battle system was awesome, had a lot of fun with it. Some may disagree but I quite liked the character and story, hence why I bothered buying all the toys. I didn't feel the game was just running through corridors, I was playing it through like one long movie, enjoying the slow burn of the story as I continued.

I intend to play all the FF games so don't worry. I am about 8 hours into FFVII Crisis Core so after I complete that I'll play FFVII and then probably go with FFVIII.

Dissidia range look lovely. I have Squall only so far. Looking to get Gabranth eventually when space and money permits.

I take it you have other commitments or still a student? If you work I'm sure you can afford these luxuries. Just don't leave it too long because they tend to sell out and not restock.

As I said earlier, give me a shout if you want anything from the store as you're from London anyway. :)

Ryu Kazama
05-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Ah, finish VI if you can. Wonderful game.

I've done enough spending on merchandise or multiple copies of games (3x Crystal Editions was my latest splurge) for now. I'm actually in full-time employment at a decent place but you know, responsibilities add up and then there's that thing, traditionally with 4 wheels and goes "vroom, vroom" to save up for *sigh*. I've cut down a fair bit on figures and such and mostly stick to the gaming side of things where I can. I will jump back in here and there when something major arrives but I try to be more patient.

With fairly easy access to Hong Kong things are easier to find and actually, after visiting Japan, certain things are still easily available there, too!

Edit: Actually, there's a few figures that recently came out that I'm resisting to purchase. Batman Play Arts, Cyborg Ninja Play Arts and another new ZOE Anubis figure. Sad times.

Hans v Hube
05-14-2012, 05:24 PM
Shiva Shiva Shiva...oink oink oink (love it like a pig in mud). :swoon:

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2191/oinkoinkoink.jpg

Hans v Hube
05-14-2012, 07:20 PM
Ok have time now...The cups 1-4 black been no.1

1,looks good from a distance but closer you can see it's not all black so can see the roll (5/10)
2,This is the clearest of the 4 & looks the job bit of fading in 2 corners (7/10)
3,even though it looks like it's a bit out of focus other than Lightning cheaply done (3/10)
4,Even though i give it a 7/10 it is runner up to the one above only by a only by a whisker clear front but out of focus & looks clear at the bottom but a bit faded at the top (6.999999/10)

So if i was to take one to work i would use number 3 as that is all it's good for

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8888/imgp4047g.jpg

But this cup i may keep?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180864294508?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

But the color is a bit out not so sharp as the cover of the game

Likey
05-15-2012, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the review of those mugs. Not sure I'll get any of them as I preferred the first black one the most. :/

Likey
05-15-2012, 12:52 PM
:welcome:

My friend, we are "collectors" here and that means that although CE.org focuses on gaming, you are welcome to share ANY thing you collect! (within reason and good conscience of course). I myself am a collector of (besides video games) movies, television, music, art, promotional items, books, comics and a lot of other tidbits in between! I have never met a magician (or do you prefer Illusionist?) so I'm fascinated to see what you have in that regard. Also never met a real poker player! So share it up bud! Look forward to picture updates in the Magical land of Likey.

:popcorn:

Hi foreverflash,

Sorry for the late reply to your welcome message. I haven't forgotten you, just trying to get some photos sorted to get this thread going as it's still a bit plain.

A lot of my magic items are at my parent's house (most are still brand new sealed so hopefully they aren't damaged in any way) but I do have some of my magic books at my flat so I'll make the time to take photos of those. Not sure if I can tonight as I have a Skype chat with a good friend later to discuss some poker. The plan is to get back into opker again as I've taken a few months off to play Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 so it's a good time to get back into winning ways as I've finished playing the games now.

Would be nice to win decent monies to pay for my collecting hobby, that shouldn't be too difficult to do, but I do want to win and save enough for a big enough deposit for a house that I'll eventually buy somewhere. I'm rather limited in space where we are and it's pretty crazy how I've bought all these new things lately, there are cardboard boxes everywhere and I don't want to throw them away as it'll come in handy for when we move. I am not even referring to the original boxes for figurines etc. I just mean big cardboard - here's a photo of the corner of my bedroom lol.

I prefer close-up magic which is stuff like card tricks so I wouldn't say I'm an illusionist, that would come under stuff like stage magic or mentalism where you do some psychological trickery with your spectator. :)

I haven't practiced that hobby for a long time now but it's definitely something I need to get back into again as I've spent a lot of money on this hobby.

Good to hear there is interest in what I do. Keep a lookout for updates on here, whether it is gaming or my other hobbies. :)

Regards,
Likey

vhal_x
05-15-2012, 01:14 PM
Wow, those figures are stunning! Welcome to the forums :P Even though you've been here a while now :P

I see Final Fantasy Play Arts figures a lot in my local comic shop, and I'm always tempted to buy them but for some reason never do...

What is a good price for one? I think they vary between £15 and £22 in the comic shop xx

Likey
05-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Yeah that's a good price, they shoot up in price when they are out of print so get a few that you think look good. :)

The big figures/statues you see cost three figures (£xxx) so don't get those unless you've got spare cash lol. The play arts once I've bought on ebay are at least £30 each as I can't get them any other way unfortunately, nearly paid £70 for one the other day but refused to as they hiked up the price.

Let me know which ones are at the comic store, be interested in knowing what is available there. They might even have a couple that I need!

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be posting up more stuff as they come in (got loads of stuff still to arrive) and my existing stuff when I get a chance to take photos and post them up. :)

Ryu Kazama
05-15-2012, 02:22 PM
Same, would like to know what's available. But at that price I'd imagine they are the likes of Vaan, Ashe, Yuffie and maybe Selphie.

The newer range (Play Arts Kai) cost more due to a larger sizer compared to the previous range. Kai is basically the normal size now (since FFXIII), I don't think they bother with the old size anymore for any brand.

Like Likey (...) says, the bigger, more elaborate figures jump up big time but that's the way SE do things, they have ranges, Play Arts/Play Arts Kai, Static Arts and Master Arts. Static Arts can range from £65+ (£300 isn't unheard of) depending on the statue, Master Arts are usually £250+. Cloud, Sephiroth and Grabranth are in this range and you may even want to include the 1:1 Scale Gabranth helmet but I think that might actually be an entirely separate range in itself.

vhal_x
05-15-2012, 02:24 PM
I'll check next time I'm down :) xx

joynulk
05-15-2012, 02:53 PM
i like all the figures

joynulk
05-15-2012, 03:32 PM
i only have the four ffxii ones for now wanted to get the gf ones from ffviii but way too expensive

Likey
05-15-2012, 03:41 PM
Yeah I haven't even began looking at getting the FFVIII ones, just trying to get the FFVII ones that I want, probably try get them all which also includes the Advent Children variety.

By the way, are any of you attending this? Tickets sold out really fast and I managed to get hold of some on the day of release. It literally sold out in a few hours. :D

Distant Worlds - Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary - London 2012
http://www.ffdistantworlds.com/images/stories/london/LONDON25th520x479.jpg

Ryu Kazama
05-15-2012, 04:01 PM
Yes! Had tickets last year but had to back out on the day.

Good luck with the FFVIII set. Squall will most likely be the more expensive of the three. The AC set should be easier to get a hold of though.

Likey
05-15-2012, 04:35 PM
Is the AC set only the 3 figurines (Sephiroth, Vincent and Tifa), and the Cloud with Fenrir?

Hans v Hube
05-15-2012, 09:31 PM
How about this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Final-Fantasy-VII-Kotobukiya-1-8-Scale-Sephiroth-Resin-Statue-Boxed-/280882146483?pt=UK_VideoGames_Merchandise_RL&hash=item4165e16cb3

Or even this one?
Too much going on so no bidding from me

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Final-Fantasy-VII-Kotobukiya-1-8-Scale-Tifa-Lockheart-Ver-2-Resin-Statue-Boxed?item=280882143633&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC.NPJS%26itu%3DI%252BUA%26otn%3 D4%26pmod%3D280882146483%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26cl kid%3D8440651959581070974

Likey
05-15-2012, 09:48 PM
Not really sure what they are worth but thanks for sharing the links.

I might just email to ask for a buy it now, rather not have to bid if I can help it. So much easier.

Hans v Hube
05-15-2012, 09:55 PM
Not really sure what they are worth but thanks for sharing the links.

I might just email to ask for a buy it now, rather not have to bid if I can help it. So much easier.

Ok good luck, happy to pass anything on that may take your fancy as at this time i have too much going on (have a few more items with bids).
may only be a one liner & the link rush rush rush :nosleep:

Need to do a second clear out as the house is starting to lean to one side :ok:

Likey
05-15-2012, 10:19 PM
I'd rather not take take take, it's not what I'm all about, rather be fair with you and you've been so kind to let me bid on things I want that you want too.

I also need to post more stuff on here but not sure if what I do is the right way, if there is a right way. You'll see what I mean when I start posting it up.

Currently on Skype but on a break, will post more tomorrow as I'm expecting the long awaited Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Advent Pieces: Limited boxset!

Hans v Hube
05-15-2012, 10:24 PM
The runaway train came down the track and she blew,
The runaway train came down the track and she blew,
The runaway train came down the track, her whistle wide and her throttle back,
And she blew, blew, blew, blew, blew.

Need to apply the breaks, so bid or e-mail away :rotf:

Ryu Kazama
05-15-2012, 11:56 PM
The AC set includes Sephiroth, Aerith, Vincent and Cloud. Cloud was released with the Fenrir bike and separately on his own. The second set consists of Yuffie, Kadaj and Reno. There's also Bahamut Sin, Creeper (?) and Highwind or whatever it's new name was. ALSO, smaller mechanical arts that were ShinRa bikes and a small scale Fenrir (don't see this around often).

As for the Koto statues linked above, they're not too expensive. £50 or so for each one. The first editions are likely to set you back much further though. Only difference between them is first edition was made many years earlier and came with a serial card, second run didn't. Back of the box may also be slightly different.

They did some really nice FFVIII and X statues too actually but prices can vary for them but you're guaranteed to pay a fair bit for Lulu and Rikku and, if you get super lucky, Wedding Yuna. Kimhari is usually the cheaper of the FFX bunch.

Edit: Also to note, the Cloud that comes with the Advent Pieces is slightly different. They redid his head and arms for the separate release. These parts were also sold separately for those that wanted to swap them. The box is totally different, too of course. The set is pretty rad if mainly because of the special printing of the game. I own 2 sets but sadly both outer boxes were damaged (common issue).

Likey
05-16-2012, 12:18 AM
You're very clued up about these figurines and sets that are out there, thanks for your knowledge. I'm still gathering information but haven't really formed a list so just sort of just going with the wind.

I'm just hoping the outer box won't have too many labels on such as the address and all the courier stickers etc. Really hoping it doesn't have crap on the sites, rather it all be on the top if they do it. Be nice if it isn't damaged or have many dents.

May I ask how much you paid for both of your Advent Pieces set? Mine cost me $199 + $69 shipping. Then just under £30 for import tax - regret not asking them to mark it as gift etc.

Likey
05-16-2012, 12:24 AM
I'm sure you've seen this but love this scene so much, they did well with it. :D

I did try to embed it but says it was disabled so here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doihYFkeWsQ

Ryu Kazama
05-16-2012, 09:41 AM
May have been better to ask the seller if the outerbox already had courier stickers on them or not. Both of mine did, though I originally purchased from play-asia at their retail value (nearly £150 each).

Only reason I know about the figures is well, apart from loving FF, is because I still want them myself so have been keeping "tabs" on them over the years...a few years even.

Likey
05-16-2012, 09:47 AM
I spoke to a guy on ebay and he also had two of these, why did you buy two?

What are your limited numbers for the both of them, if you don't mind sharing that info. I'll take pictures of mine later tonight if I can spare the time. Suppose to start my poker up again tonight so I might be limited in time, need to get that going to fund my collecting! :D

I'm building up my knowledge with these figurines as well, got the gist of most in the FFVII and FFXIII/FXIII-2 range, being out of the game for so long doesn't help.

I hope I don't get stung for another import tax from Australia. Received it yesterday but it was marked as gift with $40 for the value so that's nice. :)

Ryu Kazama
05-16-2012, 10:33 AM
I can't remember the numbers. One set is sealed and the other is back in it's box with both being in storage, much like most of my figures.

I got 2 mainly to keep one and use one. I kind of do that for any big thing (Zack figure is another examlpe, FFX original release is another).

One of the big reasons I stopped with the figures is due to customs, too. It just adds up far too quickly.

Likey
05-16-2012, 10:48 AM
Yesterday I received a couple of parcels:

1. Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core A4 Print - apparently this was given out to those who pre-ordered it at GAME in the UK. I didn't buy this when it was released so I missed out so the seller got a decent profit from it (£10).

Comments:

I checked the item and this was packed really well as requested - including cardboard on both sides of the sleeve to protect it from bending. Unfortunately, it's not in mint condition (wasn't advertised as such). The back appears to have a shoe print on the outer cardboard sleeve LOL! The corner has a slight crease and the sleeve opening has some wear. It's probably not as bad as it is, when framed it'll be totally fine.

The quality of the print isn't that great, it's not glossy like the Dissidia prints that I have so a bit disappointed about that. It is a decent thickness so it's not all bad. It'll be good to compare it with Hans v Hube's copy if he wins it.

Is it worth £10? Probably not but then I can’t get it any other way without winning an auction and who knows how much that could cost.

Front sleeve

http://i45.tinypic.com/2u70o3k.jpg

Pretty sure that is a shoe print - sigh!

http://i50.tinypic.com/eqcgo0.jpg

A closer shot of the print (difficult with the bright light above)

http://i48.tinypic.com/2sb7sew.jpg

The art print
http://i45.tinypic.com/65abnk.jpg

2. Big box shipped from Australia, I decided to purchase Zack from the seller and as the shipping cost so much I took the risk of purchasing a full set of the Crisis Core figurines to average out the cost so now I have two full sets of these in total. Hopefully I don't get stung on the import tax for this!

The box contains the set 'Cloud, Aerith and Zack with the freebie Crisis Core keychain' and another Zack which completes the set as I already own the Cloud and Aerith figurines bought directly from Square Enix Shop.

Comments:

I just went to open up the box and it is really well packed and are packed better than Square Enix. However, I get a bit OCD about these things so I took it all out and repacked them up with the bubblewrap it came with so that all the empty spacing was filled up to prevent any chance of it getting squashed or corners getting rubbed. It even has the thin tissue paper they use to protect the plastic front of the box from getting scratches, something that Square Enix always uses for their products.

From what I can tell, these aren't fakes and are indeed the real stuff. The Crisis Core key chain even has the small authenticity card that you get when you order jewellery from Square Enix. I know because I helped order the Black One Winged Angel ring for work colleague otherwise I wouldn’t know the difference. It also has a strip of hologram on the packaging of the keychain saying Square Enix.

So I’m very pleased with this – it’s just a shame they are in Australia instead of the UK.

It was raining yesterday evening so I wrapped it up in a couple of black bin bags and took it home. :)

The big box it came in with fragile tape
http://i50.tinypic.com/2z85736.jpg

View the rest of the photos here:

The box was actually two joined together
http://i45.tinypic.com/j5in1t.jpg

Opened up the one at the front one and see Aerith and Zack wrapped in bubble wrap
http://i47.tinypic.com/2hz4e8o.jpg

A picture of it from the front, neatly packaged up and this is exactly how Square Enix does it
http://i48.tinypic.com/2hxpmdf.jpg

OMG - Zack figurine! The box feels real and has the circle stickers to seal it up on either side
http://i50.tinypic.com/2vkjcki.jpg

Here's the back and it has a sticker to show where it was distributed from: YouGame
http://i45.tinypic.com/2hrin83.jpg

The bag for keychain unfortunately was torn at the side, likely because the keychain was moving around and cut it open
- The thought did enter my mind that they just slipped in the Certificate of Authenticity but doubt it
http://i46.tinypic.com/124jw3o.jpg

Took out the Certificate of Authenticity from the torn side and opened it up
http://i50.tinypic.com/16bn0h5.jpg

Front of the keychain bag - Straighten out the keychain in the bag without opening it
http://i50.tinypic.com/xcnj1l.jpg

Back of the keychain bag with official Square Enix hologram - never seen that before
You can't open the bag without tearing the label
http://i45.tinypic.com/azfi2u.jpg

gurpswoo1
05-16-2012, 12:10 PM
Very nice,

I rarely get a big box with many items in it.

Feels like Christmas.

Likey
05-16-2012, 01:12 PM
Haha, yeah. It feels like Christmas nearly every day the last couple of weeks for me. If it carries on like this it will really have no effect which can be bad. Then again, I've never really had proper birthday or Christmas presents before so I don't know.

About 15 minutes ago I received my big box for the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Advent Pieces Limited - woohoo!

Was horrified when I saw the amount of labels and stickers all over the box - until I saw it was wrapped in brown paper. Ooooooh yeah! :D

Will open this up later and post my unboxing photos. In the meantime I'll write up my PSP purchase which will be posted shortly, just keep to tweak it a little and check the photos are OK.

For now - here's a sneak preview of my new arrival:

Look - they absolutely plastered it with stickers and labels lol.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2jagqqx.jpg

Nice to see some fragile stickers all over the box - happy with that.

http://i46.tinypic.com/zlptg9.jpg

The other side had a little scratch in the middle which could have damage the Square outer box.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2vwcmj9.jpg

More fragile stickers on the side. Makes me feel the import tax was worth it just to protect the main outer box.

http://i45.tinypic.com/348oo6p.jpg

Likey
05-16-2012, 01:31 PM
I bought the Japanese Sony PSP Crisis Core Limited Edition from eBay and it arrived early last week. This is something I've wanted ever since I've known about it but the prices on eBay can be ridiculous.

It is limited to only 77,777 and are numbered - sold in Japan only. It came with the very rare Buster Sword Strap too which itself can fetch for quite a few dollars on its own. This was later released to Europe and Australia but wasn't numbered nor did it come with the buster sword strap. Actually, neither came with much at all, no case, no earphones and no memory stick.

I did find out that anyone who queued up to purchase the PSP from stores in Japan also got the pre-order 10th Anniversary Core Crisis earphones. This never came with it but on eBay someone is selling it so perhaps I'll get it too to fully complete the collection.

Here's an article with some sales and figures: (you may need to use a compatible browser for this)
http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/819/819814p1.html

The box didn't come in mint condition unfortunately, it had a really minor tear on the lid where you open up the box. Normally I'd be disappointed but the auction didn't say it would be in mint condition.

The main thing is that the PSP was never used so it was brand new with no marks at all. The guy never even put the battery in or charged it up so the PSP was never even turned on before. The only problem with that is that the battery is swollen which the seller didn't know about because he didn't check it when sending it out - which makes sense. So I asked for a small refund to cover the cost of getting a replacement battery which he agreed to. :)

Hard to tell on the photo but there's a slight bump, I didn't take it out of the packaging.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2iu4z01.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2pqjg9t.jpg

Overall, I am very happy with the purchase. Managed to snipe this one for £186 + £15 delivery which was a great price as I've seen recent ones go for £228 and £250, they were used and the back were scratched up which I found amusing. Some of those at these high prices didn't even come with the buster sword strap! WTF? Why would you bother getting it without that? If you do get one make sure you get a photo of what the back looks like, I didn't ask so it was a bonus that it was pristine!

Still waiting for the replacement battery, it's been nearly a week since I ordered it so hopefully it'll arrive soon. The only thing I'll need to check is if there are any dead pixels. Not even sure I want to know!

Here are photos of the contents:

Side view with a slight tear on the top left.
http://i47.tinypic.com/1zqeag4.jpg

Side and top view
http://i49.tinypic.com/358s136.jpg

You can view the rest of the photos here:

Long side and top view
http://i46.tinypic.com/33ystgo.jpg

Top side and bit of side view
http://i46.tinypic.com/2e188zm.jpg

The other side and top view
http://i48.tinypic.com/29mni2u.jpg

Bottom side view
http://i50.tinypic.com/23idxf5.jpg

Bottom view
http://i48.tinypic.com/2cr33ma.jpg

Showing inside with white box
http://i47.tinypic.com/eq153s.jpg

Buster sword with text
http://i47.tinypic.com/15y86dt.jpg

Buster sword - other side without text
http://i50.tinypic.com/2re75p3.jpg

Buster sword strap in box
http://i46.tinypic.com/34g7xuw.jpg

Metallic cover of the Japanese game - new and sealed
http://i46.tinypic.com/2uptmrl.jpg

Photo with the Special Edition Crisis Core to compare (separate purchase)
http://i46.tinypic.com/34zlg7s.jpg

Same but with the PSP shoe box
http://i46.tinypic.com/n1atki.jpg

The game inside the PSP shoe box
http://i49.tinypic.com/2prfxvt.jpg

Bottom with the white box
http://i48.tinypic.com/dm3e3q.jpg

Unwrapping the PSP console:

Secured in grey foam packaging
http://i49.tinypic.com/1zcguo7.jpg

Unwrapping the grey foam packaging
http://i50.tinypic.com/29zeas0.jpg

The screen is perfect, no sign of scratches or dust
http://i46.tinypic.com/o5up9f.jpg

In pristine condition - totally unused
http://i47.tinypic.com/14eaoht.jpg

Left-side design showing the Final Fantasy 10th Anniversary logo
http://i49.tinypic.com/2d2dlp0.jpg

Right-side design showing the Crisis Core logo with Zack and Cloud
http://i49.tinypic.com/sb2c0y.jpg

Close up of UMD back cover - silver metal circle not scratched whatsoever
http://i48.tinypic.com/345fv9j.jpg

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core 10th Anniversary inner-ear headphone (not included but want)

http://i46.tinypic.com/289x0dy.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/15yw1zq.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/n1v80g.jpg

Ryu Kazama
05-16-2012, 02:42 PM
Ah, the good old CC PSP. One day I too shall grab it. One day...

Likey
05-17-2012, 09:55 AM
Need to stop soon, running out of places to put boxes.

Here is just one corner of my bedroom. :nono:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2exc5k6.jpg

Likey
05-17-2012, 11:24 PM
Hey Ruy,

I bought this and wondered if the Sephiroth is OK or not. Says ArtFX instead of the other brand, is it exact same but different packaging or fake?

Is £55 a good price for all of these? He said it is all in mint condition and unopened, the Advent Children DVD has been used and was a freebie.
http://i46.tinypic.com/992e15.jpg

Here's the standard one for sale:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280882146483?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMzA0/$%28KGrHqN,!qEE-vfFrULhBPsrvdyRrw~~60_12.JPG

EDIT: Actually, I'm an idiot. They are different. LOL! One is from FFVII, the other is FFVII Advent Children. But, is the ArtFX brand OK?

gurpswoo1
05-17-2012, 11:33 PM
You certainly have been busy over the last few days.

Great additions.

Likey
05-17-2012, 11:42 PM
Hey there, glad you like it.

Reckon all the photos is overkill or it's good for the thread?

I have a few more items arrived today but I'll post it when I have time, going to be busy tomorrow at work and off to play poker at the club on Saturday. I've already taken the pictures so just involve the write-up and uploading them onto tinypic website to get the links ready.

Likely to get more stuff tomorrow so will ask my wife to meet me after work to help me carry it all home. :)

Ryu Kazama
05-17-2012, 11:49 PM
Right, slightly confused with the first one as I have never seen that Sephiroth before.

From what I know ArtFX normally gets associated with US releases. I think I remember some ArtFX stuff for FFVIII and FFX in the past and they tended to be local US releases (figure is same as Japan from what I remember). But in this case I just don't remember anyone but Play Arts making figures.

There were other types of figures for AC in similar boxes. I just did a quick google on them and they're probably legit. They may have been available in a different way in Japan though - I honestly just don't recall there being any other version.

Likey
05-18-2012, 12:01 AM
Thanks for the input, I'll do a few things regarding that weird looking box. First, I'll contact the seller to ask where he got it from and secondly, I'll take some photos of it when it arrives, hopefully tomorrow.

Regarding the Shiva bike - I will write up about it soon as there's some back story about the previous one I bought, as well as the new one that arrived today. Plenty of photos will be taken as there's a few fans of the Shiva bike figurines on here, especially my wife. :)

Hans v Hube
05-23-2012, 07:54 PM
Hello Sir,

Saw this & is very cheap?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270983909918?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1952.l2649

See other things he has for sale (no issue from me go for anything if happy)? :ok:

Likey
05-23-2012, 11:37 PM
Thanks for the link, I might get it, will decide tomorrow. I know it's a fairly big box. :)

Likey
05-24-2012, 09:59 AM
Just checked and it is gone. Perhaps I should have bought it when I had the chance lol.

OK, time to work on uploading photos and begin my write-up.

Hans v Hube
05-24-2012, 07:05 PM
You may like?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Final-Fantasy-Premium-Package-/290717575709?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item43b01e2a1d

No bidding from me so go ahead :drool:

Hope you do not mind me sending things your way ?

Gemini-Phoenix
05-24-2012, 08:32 PM
Ah, I see I have a new rival and contender for who can write the longest posts! :D

Likey
05-25-2012, 01:05 AM
You may like?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Final-Fantasy-Premium-Package-/290717575709?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item43b01e2a1d

No bidding from me so go ahead :drool:

Hope you do not mind me sending things your way ?

I like! Will try win it if a good price.

Keep throwing links my way, love all the odd things you find for me. :)

Ah, I see I have a new rival and contender for who can write the longest posts! :D

Haha, glad to be a contender. :)

I wrote a bunch of stuff but needs tweaking and not even started with uploading the photos, will try tomorrow.

Likey
05-25-2012, 11:00 AM
FFS! I just received a copy of Final Fantasy X-2 on PS2 but it didn't come with the manual. :(

I checked the ebay advert and it doesn't even mention that it is missing. It was cheap though, £1.12 + £3 shipping, which was a joke because they wrapped it in newspaper and the stamp said £1.10.

Do I have a case against this or just go fine another cheap copy with manual?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160807259906?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

joynulk
05-25-2012, 11:11 AM
Look at the item description, it says very good - comes with instructions. you have a very good case against this

joynulk
05-25-2012, 11:12 AM
ery Good: An item that has been used, but is in very good condition. No damage to the jewel case or item cover, no scuffs, scratches, cracks, or holes. The cover art and liner notes are included. The VHS or DVD box is included. The video game instructions and box are included. The teeth of the disk holder (in the DVD box) is undamaged. Minimal wear on the exterior of item. No skipping on the CD or DVD, when played. No fuzzy or snowy frames on VHS tape, when played. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any

joynulk
05-25-2012, 11:21 AM
i mean the Ebay view on what a very good condition item is

Likey
05-25-2012, 11:35 AM
That's always the annoying thing, everyone has a different perception of what they think is very good.

As a collector, I prefer my stuff in pristine condition but the only way to get that is sealed and that would obviously need to arrive securely too.

Judging by the items I received today, yes the PS2 case is in good condition and the game isn't scratched but it isn't what I would call 'very good' because there's some smudges on the DVD and I don't understand why the manual is missing or not stated. I did message the guy before buying it, I was more interested in finding out if it was a platinum edition or not. It never even crossed my mind that this guy will grim me for a missing manual. :/

Yeah, ebay's "very good" description is quite generic and across many media formats. But you're right, that does say it should include the manual too, which this doesn't.

I definitely learnt another new lesson, always make sure the contents are included!

Hans v Hube
05-25-2012, 01:51 PM
That's always the annoying thing, everyone has a different perception of what they think is very good.

As a collector, I prefer my stuff in pristine condition but the only way to get that is sealed and that would obviously need to arrive securely too.

Judging by the items I received today, yes the PS2 case is in good condition and the game isn't scratched but it isn't what I would call 'very good' because there's some smudges on the DVD and I don't understand why the manual is missing or not stated. I did message the guy before buying it, I was more interested in finding out if it was a platinum edition or not. It never even crossed my mind that this guy will grim me for a missing manual. :/

Yeah, ebay's "very good" description is quite generic and across many media formats. But you're right, that does say it should include the manual too, which this doesn't.

I definitely learnt another new lesson, always make sure the contents are included!

I did note his other games, some are down a 'complete', also unless it states 'new' i try my hardest not to buy when a stock photo is used.

You may not be able to get any comeback from the seller so its up to you on the feedback?

Any way he's not 100%

Likey
05-29-2012, 12:39 AM
The seller has offered me a full refund if I send it back, might do this as I can get a new sealed one for £8.99 or so. Not sure yet. :/

Meanwhile, I saw this for £20 buy it now + £6.50 delivery but I didn't take it, then it got relisted for £25 with same delivery. I left it for a bit and was supposed to contact the seller but didn't. Just saw it sold for £15 argh!!!!!!!!! :(

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221030429639?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://i50.tinypic.com/scq7wo.jpg

Then I saw this for sale just now - gutted I haven't got the first set as both of these are new.

http://i47.tinypic.com/b3tyu0.jpg

questate
05-30-2012, 04:13 AM
Amazing collection mate! Like it all neat and well presented :)

Likey
06-24-2012, 07:14 PM
As requested by scottcross, here's the Final Fantasy XII steelbook I have.

I like it a lot! :)

http://i45.tinypic.com/28rjq5j.jpg

Click here to view the rest of the photos:

http://i46.tinypic.com/w2hy6t.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/35b9ys6.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/15zme1f.jpg

Likey
06-24-2012, 07:16 PM
I've also edited my previous posts as they had far too many photos, this should cut down on the loading time for this thread as I've put them in spoiler tags.

vhal_x
06-24-2012, 08:05 PM
Gorgeous steel Likey :drool: Never seen that one before xx

Likey
06-24-2012, 08:24 PM
Yeah, definitely my favourite so far. I like the feel of the massive XII debossed at the front. :)

You can get them on eBay second hand for around £25 delivered complete with game, manual and bonus DVD, only available from the US as far as I know.

scottcross
06-24-2012, 11:22 PM
Now I need one of these, its stunning

questate
06-24-2012, 11:23 PM
n1 Likey :thumb:

joynulk
06-26-2012, 02:10 PM
i got one of those steels for £3 a while ago. i would never pay £25 for it.

Likey
06-26-2012, 07:31 PM
Very nice price. I got mine from eBay for $14.99 with $10 shipping from the US and happy with the condition of the DVDs, shame about the wear and tear on the corner of the steelbook but I don't mind too much.

Hans v Hube
06-27-2012, 07:33 PM
What do you think?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/weirdheather/m.html?hash=item231f19e83e&item=150845646910&pt=UK_Collectables_AnimationCharacters_Anime_SM&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Also i have received the watch looks good but its up to you + i received the X2 watch & that looks nice also. :beer: