PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki Evolution [Chara Ani Limited Box]

geralds
05-25-2012, 07:58 PM
Full Game Name: 英雄伝説 零の軌跡 Evolution (キャラアニ限定BOX)
Edition Name: The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki Evolution [Chara Ani Limited Box]
Platform(s): Playstation Vita
Region(s): Japan
Publisher: Falcom
Release Date: Aug, 2012
Price (RRP): ¥ 9,800
Bar Code: (if known)
Content Description:
PS Vita Game: Zero no Kiseki Evolution
Nendoroido Pochi
Cleaner Cloth
Carrying Pouch
Soundtrack CD
Original Drama CD
Link(s) to source(s): http://amaebi.net/archives/1900377.html
Other Info/Pics:

http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af169/ger_alds/4825ce56-s.png

SquirrelRaper
05-25-2012, 11:01 PM
Can you order through that website?

geralds
05-25-2012, 11:52 PM
I can not give you a definate answer because my japanese is not that great. You can get it threw playasia.com

SquirrelRaper
05-26-2012, 12:23 AM
I can not give you a definate answer because my japanese is not that great. You can get it threw playasia.com

Okay, that should work. I cant read Japanese, but soon to...taking my 1st Jap class.

geralds
05-26-2012, 05:36 AM
I can read some but Japanese is a nice language to learn. Japanese is a hard language to learn the difficulty comes from kanji, so many empty word, and and so many word to refer to the same thing. Like 20 ways to say I/me as an example. You also, have to learn sentences with words unspaces. Supject offen omited. Unlike and english paragraphs subject can even change without warning or notice. Good luck I had to self teach myself everything I know you have any japanese questions don't be afrade to ask.

SquirrelRaper
05-26-2012, 07:14 AM
I can read some but Japanese is a nice language to learn. Japanese is a hard language to learn the difficulty comes from kanji, so many empty word, and and so many word to refer to the same thing. Like 20 ways to say I/me as an example. You also, have to learn sentences with words unspaces. Supject offen omited. Unlike and english paragraphs subject can even change without warning or notice. Good luck I had to self teach myself everything I know you have any japanese questions don't be afrade to ask.

Will do. I'm trying to become fluent in it that way I can play Japanese games lol. The only other languages I have had is 2 yrs in Spanish and 1 yr in German. After I become fluent in Japanese I want to learn Russian. ^_^

geralds
05-26-2012, 07:55 AM
spanish and german are much easier to learn then japanese for an english speaker. 1 you do not have to relearn the alphabet. 2 1 letter 1 meaning in japanese 1 kanji character muti meaning. 3 less complex alphabet not 2090+ characters. Just learning the characters takes japanese 6 years to just learn the most commen characters. theres still alot passed that. 1 problem with learning japanese is teachers and teaching keep constantly trying to teach with romaji which is improper Japanese as japanese do not use it. After learning hiragana and katakana all romaji should be dropped. Also they tend to teach on 1 form of japanese which if you heard other form you would be totally confused.

Neilikki
05-27-2012, 02:24 PM
Just learning the characters takes japanese 6 years to just learn the most commen characters.

But you can learn it a lot faster if you put effort into it :huh:

Seriously, Japanese isn't that hard to learn, especially if you just want to read/speak.
The only hard part is the Kanji and there are great resources to learn it online.

On the other hard, maybe that's because I'm not native English speaker.

geralds
05-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Well that actualy all depends on the person really the hole idea is it still harder to learn then a language with roman letters. I was noting the way japanese children are taught it does take them 6 years to learn the most common ones as its how there taught threw school. Japanese is ranked on one of the hardest languages to learn though along with chinese and a few other asian languages but in the long run it does depend on there person. Your ability to memorize plays a big role in learn Japanese some people can just memorize stuff better then other people thus for them it will be easier.