PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Steelbook RAFFLE!?!?!?

ys956
06-03-2012, 05:35 AM
Hello guys, I am thinking about selling my 110 Xbox 360 Steelbooks plus 4 Limited Edition games, I have wasted tonsss of $$$ and time looking for these all over the globe. Unfortunately, I could use the money I wasted in steelbooks to replace my crappy car (tiburon btw) and its time to pass them on to be collected, I was thinking about selling individually but since some of these are rare and well over $100+, I doubt buyers will pay for what I got em for. I am thinking about raffling... Anyone up for it? One set price per ticket gets a random steelbook! Could be a $300 steelbook or game (for example, Bioshock limited edition with the Big Daddy Statue in mint condition), or a not so expensive steelbook (Cars 2 haha sorry), its a gamble.

I will add a pic and details of each game, but first I want to know if anyone is up for it? Thanks I really appreciate it.

http://tinypic.com/r/zybpua/6

There you can see my steelbooks, email me at yungself956@gmail.com if you are interested.. right now I dont have individual prices because I want to know if I can get 114 people into a raffle and agree on a price for a random drawing.