PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Mirror's Edge Artwork

Maarten Brands
06-03-2012, 07:52 PM
A while back I tried to gauge if there would be any interest in Mirror's Edge art and it seems there was. There are some interesting developments on that front so my next questions to you guys is what your main interest would be:

Environment Art
Character Art
Both (characters within the environment)

P.S. If you have no idea what I'm talking about :), I represent digital art dealer Cook & Becker (http://www.candb.com). I'm a hardcore gamer myself so we want to add more game art to the dealership collection.

vhal_x
06-03-2012, 08:09 PM
Both XD, but I'd also like some environment art too - something with a lot of detail and beauty in it xx

Madigan
06-03-2012, 08:23 PM
Mirror's edge = Environment Art, nothing more.

ingmar1988
06-03-2012, 08:37 PM
I think enviroment art would be the best. But (main) character art could be great to (maybe small somewhere in the environment sitting on a roof top).

Madigan
06-03-2012, 08:41 PM
I think enviroment art would be the best. But (main) character art good be great to (maybe small somewhere in the environment sitting on a roof top).

I agree. The main protagonist is the environment, but it's a good idea to add Faith in there to add more context.

Workshed
06-03-2012, 09:05 PM
I'd love to get some Mirrors Edge artwork and like everyone else I quite like both character and environment.

Maarten Brands
06-03-2012, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Personally I lean towards the environment as well with a mix of stand-alone environment and environment with characters.

Cheers!

nipperkipper
06-03-2012, 11:19 PM
I would prefer environment art for sure