PDA

View Full Version : WTB -Darksiders Items & Darksiders Limited Edition-Japan Release

HIPPEEDUDE
06-25-2012, 04:57 PM
Want To BuyVarious Darksiders Items
Title: Any
Platform: Any
region: Any
Condition: Sealed, new,minty fresh
Link to DB Entry:??Will see what i can find:)
Okay,not much luck with my first wanted thread,so will see how this one goes:)
What i am after are the following items,but if you have anything related please let me know. Above all else no stupid prices please.

Wanted:
Darksiders Limited Edition-Japan only Release-Must be complete-XBOX 360-Found,just waiting to see if all will be good-ALL IS GOOD,YAY:D

Art of Darksiders Hardcover Book-HAVE ACQUIRED AT A NICE PRICE:)

Pre-order item-Darksiders pen-complete in its box

Darksiders Samael Statue,may consider Death as well

Darksiders Press Kit,i think its called the Art of War from memory

Darksiders 2 Press kit-If it exists yet or at all

Darksiders cloth map-came with the PC version of the game when you pre-ordered from THQ

Darksiders overview hardcover book-came with the PC version of the game when you pre-ordered from THQ

Let me know what you have,cost to post to me or if you have anything else available to add to my little collection:)
But main WANT is Darksiders Press kit-Money is here & waiting
Will pay cash or trade for things in for sale thread

Mods please delete other thread. Thank you:)
You know,we should up the maximum to two threads for regulars:)lol

terence1990
06-26-2012, 06:18 AM
Hi, i have the art of darksiders hardcover. Its in a like new A+ condition.
Visit my ebay page if you are interested.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221056612171?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1156

HIPPEEDUDE
06-26-2012, 06:45 AM
Hi, i have the art of darksiders hardcover. Its in a like new A+ condition.
Visit my ebay page if you are interested.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221056612171?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1156

Would be kind of interested but its not complete & honestly your price is a bit high.
You can still buy new ones for US$80-$100 if you know where to look.
Thanks for the offer anyway,if you drops your price let me know:)

HIPPEEDUDE
07-08-2012, 11:50 PM
bumps,still looking someone must have something gathering dust somewhere:D

HIPPEEDUDE
07-20-2012, 04:43 AM
Bumps-still a looking for some things. Some things have been found:)

Ayiu
07-20-2012, 06:31 PM
Just wondering but what does the Darksiders limited edition which was released in Japan looks like? Or are you meaning the Asian one with the card deck?

HIPPEEDUDE
07-21-2012, 01:39 AM
Yes,the one with the deck of cards all in a fancy box. The Darksiders Limited Edition was probably released all through Asia,just all references i have have said Japan release.
Below is a pic of the PS3 version,i want the Xbox 360 version bt it basically looks the same as this.
http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p489/HIPPEEDUDE/dark1.jpg

Ayiu
07-21-2012, 05:15 PM
Yes,the one with the deck of cards all in a fancy box. The Darksiders Limited Edition was probably released all through Asia,just all references i have have said Japan release.
Below is a pic of the PS3 version,i want the Xbox 360 version bt it basically looks the same as this.
http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p489/HIPPEEDUDE/dark1.jpg

I own the Xbox Version and I'm pretty sure that this Edition was not released in Japan. The guy who sold it to me a few years ago told me that these were sold exclusively in Hong Kong and Singapore. The Japanese standard copies of Darksiders have an other cover and came with an age restriction sign. Whereas the Asian copies came without age restriction sign. Maybe this helps you for your search if you know that you don't have to look in Japan. Wish you got luck in finding one of these, it's a great Edition :)

HIPPEEDUDE
07-21-2012, 05:28 PM
I own the Xbox Version and I'm pretty sure that this Edition was not released in Japan. The guy who sold it to me a few years ago told me that these were sold exclusively in Hong Kong and Singapore. The Japanese standard copies of Darksiders have an other cover and came with an age restriction sign. Whereas the Asian copies came without age restriction sign. Maybe this helps you for your search if you know that you don't have to look in Japan. Wish you got luck in finding one of these, it's a great Edition :)

Thanks for the extra information. Everywhere i look it was listed as a Japan release. Maybe you could sell or trade me yours & save me some time,lol

Ayiu
07-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the extra information. Everywhere i look it was listed as a Japan release. Maybe you could sell or trade me yours & save me some time,lol

Haha, that's really strange but anyway I'll keep my nice sealed copy, no chances for you :P..."It came to me, my own, my love, my own, my precious!"

HIPPEEDUDE
07-21-2012, 05:37 PM
Haha, that's really strange but anyway I'll keep my nice sealed copy, no chances for you :P..."It came to me, my own, my love, my own, my precious!"

Strange but true.Oh well,i do understand but no harm in trying:D

HIPPEEDUDE
08-01-2012, 02:56 AM
Bumps it up again,still a hunting we do go,some things found some things still to find:D

HIPPEEDUDE
08-17-2012, 04:31 AM
Bumps it goes,still looking. If you have anything else of interest that i havent mentioned let me know. Cheers;D

HIPPEEDUDE
08-25-2012, 10:55 PM
Up it goes again,whats lying around you have that you could live without:D

HIPPEEDUDE
09-09-2012, 03:46 PM
To the top i go & a hunting i still am. Some things have been found with help from willing fellow members,many thanks for that:) Still many things i would like to add to my collection:)

Ryaku
09-09-2012, 04:02 PM
For info,

seems darksiders 2 press never released,

only artwork, promo disc, keyring and steelbook

but very very rare a THQ press guide of darksiders 2 exists

HIPPEEDUDE
09-20-2012, 10:43 AM
For info,

seems darksiders 2 press never released,

only artwork, promo disc, keyring and steelbook

but very very rare a THQ press guide of darksiders 2 exists

Thanks,will keep my eye out & see what can be found:)
Bumps to the top,still searching for some items i must have & you may no longer want,need or can live without:)

flatout
11-12-2012, 06:14 AM
Hey, I sent a message with a question an info on where to get the pre order pen (This is Your Last Pen".

I just saw that there was a limited edition Painting Promo done in Canada for Darksiders one release... there were only 1,xxx made. I saw one for sale on a Canadian type Craigslist but had missed it, which really sucked cause he only wanted $40 for that gem.