PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Tales of Xillia 2 [LalabitMarket Luxury Edition Kyun Chara Pack]

Neilikki
07-06-2012, 04:33 AM
Full Game Name: Tales of Xillia 2
Edition Name: Tales of Xillia 2 [LalabitMarket Luxury Edition Kyun Chara Pack]
Platform(s): PS3
Region(s): NTSC-J
Publisher: Namco Bandai
Release Date: 01.11.2012
Price (RRP):
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description:
Content Description:
Link(s) to source(s): http://www.play-asia.com/Tales_of_Xillia_2_LalabitMarket_Luxury_Edition_Kyu n_Chara_Pack/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-70-527v.html

So apparently there is going to be a collector's edition smiliar to the one that the first Xillia had.

http://image1.play-asia.com/640/d4/pa.236155.1.jpg

The contents include:

PS3 Game: "Tales of Xillia 2"
Special box with calendar
Kyun Chara Rudger (2 alternative bodies)
Kyun Chara Eru (including Lulu)
Material Collection Artbook: Tales of Xillia 2 -Before Episode-
First-Print Edition Download Product Codes (Tales of Xillia 2 PS3 Theme & 3 Character Costumes)

I found it while browsing Play-Asia, I have no idea what other retailers offer it.

Probably not getting this as I didn't the last two and besides I don't collect much PS3 CE's anyway, but it sure looks interesting for bigger Tales fans than me.
If there is EU CE similar to the one Tales of Graces is getting I will be all over that though.

geralds
07-06-2012, 04:38 AM
Sweet love this lol you found this out befor i did so much games come out in japanese>< . Stupid Japanese game market.

Neilikki
07-06-2012, 04:46 AM
Yeah, I agree, there seems to be a Special or Collector's Edition for absolutely everything in Japan, sometimes I feel overwhelmed by this, that's why I don't even bother keeping up with them and only buy Special Editions for games/franchises I truly love and want to have.

Also I found another one that seems even richier that this (minus the DLC):

Tales of Xillia 2 [Famitsu DX Pack] (http://www.play-asia.com/Tales_of_Xillia_2_Famitsu_DX_Pack/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-70-527j.html)

Box contents

Tales of Xillia 2 Wallscroll (B2 size)
Tales of Xillia 2 Cleafile Set (includes 8 pcs)
Tales of Xillia 2 Plush Toy: Lulu
Original Mug Cup (Tales of Friends x Famitsu Version)
First-Print Edition Download Product Codes (Tales of Xillia 2 PS3 Theme & 3 Character Costumes)

Yay a plush toy again!

OniRyo
07-06-2012, 08:13 AM
Yeah, I agree, there seems to be a Special or Collector's Edition for absolutely everything in Japan, sometimes I feel overwhelmed by this, that's why I don't even bother keeping up with them and only buy Special Editions for games/franchises I truly love and want to have.

Also I found another one that seems even richier that this (minus the DLC):

Tales of Xillia 2 [Famitsu DX Pack] (http://www.play-asia.com/Tales_of_Xillia_2_Famitsu_DX_Pack/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-70-527j.html)

Box contents

Tales of Xillia 2 Wallscroll (B2 size)
Tales of Xillia 2 Cleafile Set (includes 8 pcs)
Tales of Xillia 2 Plush Toy: Lulu
Original Mug Cup (Tales of Friends x Famitsu Version)

Yay a plush toy again!

This includes quite some more, but it seems not it's with the same package as above, but kinda weird it's the same price though :>

geralds
07-06-2012, 09:25 AM
Lol glad the Korean market sucks lol outside Dj max most nothing ells you have to worie about. I wouldnt be suprised if there isnt a bunch of Japanese CE we dont no about because there that store exclusive bs.

Ryu Kazama
07-10-2012, 09:54 AM
^Korea tend to get lumbered in with the Asian editions, so they do get their own...that the rest of Asia (Hong Kong, etc) also get.

Those DJ Max games though, still easily some of the best collector's editions out there and they weren't stupidly priced on release, either! Looking forward to Tune.

Fitzgera1d
07-13-2012, 02:01 AM
Is this sold out already? I tried to pre order but i cant.

Neilikki
07-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Hm, I'm not sure, I think Play-Asia tend to secure only a small number of copies for theirselves so things sell out quickly on their site.
I'll link alternative sources if I'll find some.

OniRyo
07-14-2012, 10:06 AM
They still have the Famitsu DX Pack for sale which is actually a better version as it includes more.