PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy The Witcher (1) CE

Shaun2406
07-30-2012, 10:17 AM
Want To Buy
Title: The Witcher 1 Collectors Edition (in English)
Platform: PC
region: Any
Condition: Very good/Like New, not fussed about a new/unsealed version (don't think you could find one now anyway!)

My first post in this forum, so hello everyone! I've recently decided to go back and buy CEs for a bunch of games I really liked from a few years ago that I only have digital copies of. And this ones been hard to find for a reasonable price.

So, if anyones got one that they're selling, let me know! And if not, if someone out there who has knows more about these things could indicate to me what they think a reasonable purchase price would be, I'd appreciate it. Theres an english one on eBay in good condition for 120 pounds, but I live in NZ, and so with shipping it comes to about 150 pounds which seemed a bit steep. There are German copies in very good condition on Amazon for 55 euros (before shipping) which is a lot cheaper, but I don't know which price is more indicative of what I should expect.

Thanks!

Shaun2406
08-10-2012, 06:50 AM
OK not sure what the convention for this is, but I've found myself one so am no longer looking!

Shaun