View Full Version : Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest edition UK

Dogtag19
08-15-2012, 01:54 PM
Borderlands 2 Ultimate loot chest Edition
Borderlands 2:
Xbox 360:
UK:
New: (Sealed, new, used,etc)

Anyone know where i can get one? or sell me one? i really want it for my 19th Birthday :(

gurpswoo1
08-15-2012, 07:10 PM
Sorry to say they are completely sold out in the uk.

However they sometime get a few left over so keep an eye on the the following retailers 5-7 days before launch.

Amazon
GAME
The hut
Play
Shopto

Out of them all GAME is the most likely to have some.

Unless that is someone lets you take their pre-order.

Anjelaoni
08-16-2012, 06:32 AM
Just for your information: I can still preorder some german editions in Switzerland, they aren't sold out yet. If that is any help.

Cosmic_Link
08-17-2012, 05:18 AM
Sorry to say they are completely sold out in the uk.

However they sometime get a few left over so keep an eye on the the following retailers 5-7 days before launch.

Amazon
GAME
The hut
Play
Shopto

Out of them all GAME is the most likely to have some.

Unless that is someone lets you take their pre-order.

GAME UK was the only UK retailer to be stocking these, so if you want UK stock, it might be worth checking their website daily on the run up to release and a little while after to see if any cancellations come up. The other sites won't have them in stock.

themidlandmaster
08-17-2012, 01:02 PM
another option is to physically visit local stores once the game is out to see if there are unclaimed preorders

Cosmic_Link
08-17-2012, 03:44 PM
another option is to physically visit local stores once the game is out to see if there are unclaimed preorders

Already been to my local GAME store and asked them if there was any chance of picking any up after release, and they told me it was an online exclusive, like FFXIII-2 Crystal Ed was... >.<