Robalvarez2010
08-27-2012, 08:10 PM
Want To Buysiren blood curse
Title:
Platform: ps3
region:
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc)
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)

Hey everyone, I am looking to purchase a brand new factory sealed siren blood curse game. I have looked up on eBay but the pictures they have on display is not of the actual item and it comes with a yellow line on the side and I have never seen it like that before. Also the ones that are up for sale are from Asia so I don't honestly know if they are bootleg or not. I know you could download it on the psn account but I rather have it on a physical disk, and also I wanted to know if can you play this game on any region ps3 console because I have never played a game on my ps3 that is not NTSC region.

Thanks

Madigan
08-27-2012, 08:51 PM
Siren Blood Curse in Europe
Siren New Translation in Asia / Jap

http://i.minus.com/iXZFpUGPjivZm.jpg

This is the Greatest/Platinum hits edition (asian ver)

And yes, the game is region free, like the %99,9999999 of ps3 games out there :D

Robalvarez2010
08-27-2012, 09:52 PM
Are they both the same game even though they have different names? And thanks madigan. And also which region will be better Asia or Europe or it does not make a difference.

Madigan
08-27-2012, 10:32 PM
Yep. same game, different name.

Quoted from wiki

The American release of Blood Curse contains a slightly edited introductory scene, where a ceremonial stabbing is obscured by excessive camera shakiness.

The European release of Blood Curse includes an exclusive making-of documentary titled Behind the Curtain of Terror, which is accessed via the PlayStation 3's XMB Video menu.

So I think the EU version is better.

Robalvarez2010
08-27-2012, 10:52 PM
So where can I purchase the Europe one.

Madigan
08-27-2012, 10:54 PM
Amazon.co.uk I think