PDA

View Full Version : Inactive [Darksider II] Premium Edition + Steelbook

Lobo_do_Norte
08-28-2012, 10:03 AM
To be deleted !

Everything is moved here: Lobo's Lair (http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?p=74080)

Ryaku
08-29-2012, 06:22 PM
Bonjour à toi,

la permière chose serait de se présenter, et je pense que tu peux le vendre moins cher ton edition premium :)

Lobo_do_Norte
08-30-2012, 11:25 AM
Hi Ryaku,

Mistake fixed concerning my introduction.
Thanks for the notice. I hope I've redeemed myself of my lack of politeness.

In return, I think you should have replied in English so that everybody can understand... That's some sort of politeness when posting in the forum, IMHO.
Even if I'm sure that it's some kindness of yours to have made your remark to me in French. No harm. ;)

Now, enough of out of topic bla-bla-bla...

Concerning the price, please note that it's for both the French Premium Edition (w/ numbered resin Mask) and the French exclusive Steelbook.
I think it's worth it as I've already seen Premium Ed. going at ~170€ on eBay without the steelbook.
That said, anybody is also free to PM me and make a reasonable lower proposal that I'll consider. :thumb:

Cordialement,

Ryaku
08-30-2012, 11:29 AM
yeah but we're not on ebay, this forum is for help anyone need.

on amazon.fr you can have it for 85€ + 15€ steelbook on ebay.... then we're very far away of 170€

If you want to sell same price as Ebay, then you can go to sell your items on ebay :)

Lobo_do_Norte
08-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Pardon me, Sir.

I've seen some light and "The Marketplace" written on the porch of this part of the forum...

IMHO, a marketplace is ruled by "supply and demand" law, not by charity.
If everyone thinks my prices are too high, then nobody buys my stuff...
If someone accepts my offer, then one gets what one wants at the price one was ready to pay for it.
In any case, I don't hurt anyone, as far as I know.

Besides, regarding your own prices, you don't do charity, do you ?

Furthermore, THIS marketplace has rules, including this one:

Do not post in a for-sale thread if you think an item is priced too high.

Would you mind respect it ? Thanks.

Post your information in the "Found Deals" category, not in my thread! THAT would help everyone.

Ryaku
08-30-2012, 01:26 PM
mazon.fr don't ship outside Europe.

and yes i do lot of things to help some members here (you can ask).

we're here to help gamers community, if you want to be correct, you'll make good price :)

Lobo_do_Norte
08-30-2012, 01:50 PM
FYI, some members have already told me some things about you spontaneously since your first reply in my thread.
And I'm really sorry, but everybody doesn't seem to agree on your helpful contribution here.

Besides, if YOU want to be correct, YOU shall respect the rules.

Do not post in a for-sale thread if you think an item is priced too high.
Do not post in a for-sale thread unless you're interested in buying from the seller or have something to add about the item(s) for sale.
Do not post in a for-sale thread to comment on the seller or create a review post (that's what iTrader is for).

That's all I have to say.
You can go away now.

Ryaku
08-30-2012, 01:55 PM
only one word...

L.O.L ! :clap:

PS : can you tell me name of members who say that ? if not for sure you have nothing :wave: