PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition PS3s & Controllers

myshkin
09-02-2012, 08:51 PM
For Sale
Intro:
Hello,
First off – I am new here and have no feedback. However, I am good friends with Questate IRL and he will vouch for me. I would initially prefer to try to sell in person. I am based in London. If you are very interested I can calculate weights and shipping costs. Each console is packed in a larger, padded cardboard box. I can accept pp, bt or cash (the latter only in person, obviously, and only in GBP).

Detailed conditions:
Please note that whilst I have described the PS3s as new I have opened each of them once to confirm that all contents were present and OK. This check included an initial power on using my own leads and controllers. All games and accessories that came with these PS3s are new and sealed if they initially came sealed (the games are all sealed new). Japanese PS3 systems are unsealed when they ship from the factory i.e. they are never factory sealed. I wore gloves at all times when I opened them.

Right then, on to the goods.

EDIT: I have adjusted the price such that Paypal fees are taken into account. I'd be more inclined to negotiate on price if you were picking up in person.

Platform: PS3
Region: Japan
Condition: New (see detailed description above)

Title: (1) Ryu Ga Gotoku Dragon Rise Pack Noboriryu (White)
Price: £1085

Title: (2) GT5 Racing Pack Titanium Blue
Price: £1085

Title: (3) FFXIII-1 Lightning (White with pink)
Price: £545

Title: (4) FFXIII-2 Lightning (Black with pink)
Price: £515

Title: (5) Ni No Kuni Magical Edition (160GB)
Price: £440

Title: FFXXX-1 Limited Edition Controllers (White with matching pink Lightning logo)
Quantity: 2
Condition: New (but opened to check)
Detailed conditions:
I opened these to ensure they are not fake (fake controllers released at the time were blocked by firmware 3.00 and up). Both are definitely genuine. They are vanishingly rare, especially as a pair.
Price: £180 each or £310 for the pair.

Pictures: http://imageshack.us/g/694/p1030769u.jpg/
the images are full 12MP, click one to zoom in to full scale

MLSxGHOST
09-03-2012, 01:27 AM
I'm interested in:
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Controller Will you take TRADES??!

PM ME.