PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Age Origins Asian CE (Wooden Box) and The Witcher 1 CE

Shaun2406
09-10-2012, 02:43 PM
For Sale

Title: Dragon Age Origins Asian CE (Wooden Box)

Platform : PC

Region : Not sure (its from Thailand)

Price :$100 US

Condition : Like New

Detail conditions: Note there is an extra crease in the map (can be seen in the photo) due to it being folded oddly when I recieved it, and some light grooves in the back of the wooden cover (these were there when I bought the item new). Everything else is in perfect condition.

None of the CD-Keys or codes have been used or have expired, they're all still valid.

Pictures: http://i49.tinypic.com/2uqhoib.jpg

Title: The Witcher 1 CE

Platform : PC

Region : PAL

Price :$100 US

Condition : Used
Detail conditions:

Outer Case – As you can see in the photo, this has some wear, sticker residue and a discoloured patch on the bottom left hand side of the front, but otherwise is in very good condition.

The Witcher Game – Disk and case are both in excellent condition.

The Witcher Making Of DVD – Case and disc in excellent condition

World Map – In good condition, some wear around the fold lines as you would expect

Artbook – 204 page full colour artbook in excellent condition

The Witcher Soundtrack – Jewel case and disk in excellent condition

Insert detailing Collector’s Edition Contents – Not really part of the Collector’s Edition itself, but included anyway. In good condition with one corner creased and a slight tear on the far right hand side (away from any text or images)

Pictures: http://i46.tinypic.com/1zyh7b.jpg

Note that I live in New Zealand, so take into account shipping costs (I'll happily work out a rough quote for shipping if you want me too). PM me if interested! Thanks!

Shaun

Shaun2406
09-16-2012, 07:40 AM
Hmm, OK

Interested to know if the lack of interest thus far is because people feel the price is too high, or if there is currently no one interested in either of these two items.

So if you are interested but feel they're priced too high, make me an offer, and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!

ingmar1988
09-16-2012, 01:32 PM
Nice items, but most collectors here are console collectors.

Cosmic_Link
09-16-2012, 07:50 PM
Unfortunately, I think that is the problem... :( I would have been interested in the DA:O CE, but would rather hold ot and spend the money on a console version. That's why I was put off! :(

ingmar1988
09-16-2012, 09:36 PM
Ye im also looking for the DA:O CE but ps3 version...

Shaun2406
09-18-2012, 04:46 AM
:(

Alright, thanks for taking the time to clear that up guys. :)

I'll be sure to list any console CEs I intend to sell on here in the future.

One last question, if I may, would you happen to have anywhere you'd recommend I list these? eBays the obvious one I guess, but they take a pretty massive cut dont they (like 15%)?

MLSxGHOST
09-19-2012, 05:01 AM
Would you be interested in trading the Dragon Age?

Shaun2406
09-20-2012, 05:19 AM
Hi there MLSxGHOST,

Thanks for the offer but theres a very narrow range of things I'm looking for right now, and I'm afraid that I don't think this overlaps with the games in your collection. Sorry!

Shaun