PDA

View Full Version : Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition

adam1289
09-17-2012, 08:11 AM
Hi everyone I really want a copy of Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition for any console but preferably the PS3. I promise I am not a reseller however all my orders fell through over the weekend and now I just really want a copy. Also I do not want to pay extreme prices so please as near to retail price as possible, also I would prefer someone who is in Australia so that the shipping would not kill me. Can someone please help? THX:beg::beg::beg::beg::beg::beg::beg::beg::beg:

Lobo_do_Norte
09-17-2012, 08:40 AM
Hi Adam,

The cheapest ULCE I can find now in France is 259€. So, with shipping costs, it'd cost you 375 AUS$. Not a good deal...
The Vault Hunter's Edition is still available for 80€ on Amazon.fr. Don't know if they ship to Australia.

Maybe you could have the chance to win an ULCE with the Mount Jackmore game :
http://update.gamer4eva.com/2012/09/more-mayhem-awaits-as-borderlands-2.html

Try it ! One never knows... And good luck !

adam1289
09-17-2012, 09:02 AM
Thanks, I have an order with WOWhd however they said have exhausted all their stock (even though I was one of the first to pre-order it) and are awaiting more. They have assured me that more stock is incoming however I don't see how this will happen and also this website has a bad reputation when it comes to orders. Desperate times call for desperate measures.:shrug:

goonergaz
09-17-2012, 11:13 AM
members who want an 01256 number pm me ;)

adam1289
09-17-2012, 10:36 PM
Bump

Matrix6
09-18-2012, 02:33 AM
I still have one on pre-order from amazon.de http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0085U8E14/ref=ox_ya_os_product

Although the page doesn't show, I can assure you I've pre-ordered the 'Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition [PS3]'

Total cost will EUR 123,20 (including standard shipping fee)
[It normally takes about two weeks to deliver from German]

Keep in mind this is a German version so the text on the exterior of the box will most likely be in Deutsche, but it's still a PAL region game and all future DLC from the AU store will be compatible (all DLC that comes with this edition will also be obtainable from the AU store).

If you really really want it, you will have to provide the funds before it releases or before amazon tries to take it out of my card. If you need more info just post. Thanks.

Xmo
09-18-2012, 05:24 AM
I still have one on pre-order from amazon.de http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0085U8E14/ref=ox_ya_os_product

Although the page doesn't show, I can assure you I've pre-ordered the 'Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition [PS3]'

Keep in mind this is a German version so the text on the exterior of the box will most likely be in Deutsche, but it's still a PAL region game and all future DLC from the AU store will be compatible (all DLC that comes with this edition will also be obtainable from the AU store).

If you really really want it, you will have to provide the funds before it releases or before amazon tries to take it out of my card. If you need more info just post. Thanks.

why so cheap? :P

Matrix6
09-18-2012, 05:50 AM
why so cheap? :P

Cheap? I'm not selling anything here, I'm just giving away an unrequired pre-order to someone who honest missed out and wants a chance to have a copy. It's all based on the actual price from amazon's site. :thumb:
If nobody takes it, then I'll just simply cancel the order ^_^

themidlandmaster
09-18-2012, 06:54 AM
Cheap? I'm not selling anything here, I'm just giving away an unrequired pre-order to someone who honest missed out and wants a chance to have a copy. It's all based on the actual price from amazon's site. :thumb:
If nobody takes it, then I'll just simply cancel the order ^_^

Nice!

Redmagster
09-19-2012, 12:10 AM

Hey there

Has this been taken from you?

:thumb:

I_BE_WILL
09-27-2012, 12:55 PM
I have a spare on Xbox if you're still interested? Everything unopened as it was a gift that became unneeded.

adam1289
09-27-2012, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the offer but I found a spare PC at ebgames however it is missing the art book:suicide:.

UdonRebel
09-27-2012, 08:20 PM
Any one who still needs one in the uk, go into your local game/game station and order one from there online ordering service, ?99.99 free delivery!!!

evilvort3x
09-27-2012, 08:24 PM
well.. none in stock... they order from online... so ?? impossible

UdonRebel
09-27-2012, 08:48 PM
Well when I went in today they showed me it in stock!

evilvort3x
09-27-2012, 11:11 PM
not there at all? so maybe u was lucky lol