PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) American DJMAX Technika Tune

geralds
09-22-2012, 10:33 PM
Pretty much just an exact copy of the Korean editon just limited to 750. IT is avalable only threw amazon and threw pentavision themself. Preorders start on september 24 and it will got for $100

http://collectorsedition.org/game-db/djmax-technika-tune-limited-edition-psv-asia

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/21/djmax-technika-tune-gets-an-expensive-limited-edition-in-north-america/

Twisted
09-23-2012, 02:30 AM
i don't think there limited as in numbered 1 through 750...it's probably more like they siphoned off 750 units from the asian/korean version/markets..so i suppose if you could'nt order this "US version" you got just go ahead and get the carbon copy so called "asian version"..which there probably thousands of...and i don't see if there really was a way to tell them apart..probably identical package and everything.

Letrico
09-23-2012, 11:39 AM
there is only 1000 copy of the korean version as well and was sold out pretty quick.

geralds
09-23-2012, 08:39 PM
Well at least its better then the Japanese edition. All they basically did was take the Japanese edition and add more. Every last DJ max CE is limited to a 1000 or less ever time.

Twisted
09-23-2012, 09:48 PM
i was reading about this specific set, on a different board..and some people were saying how they hope to jump on it and score multiple sets so they can cash in big time on ebay etc..due to the strict limit..but a majority of the voices on that board were like whoah..slow down,..Dj Max has released limited edition collectors editions in the years past, like an annual event..majority of the US ones were limited to 1000 or less..but took WEEKS if not MONTHS to "sell out" on average..and then resellers on ebay only fetch more or less very close to retail for it...so demand apparently is soft?..i know most of us are'nt greedy or dealers etc..but maybe they are only bringing in 750 because of it being a niche game,..they really can't sell more than that figure?..just was surprised to learn how in the past..the limited DJ Max sets were or are slow sellers apparently.

geralds
09-23-2012, 09:57 PM
i was reading about this specific set, on a different board..and some people were saying how they hope to jump on it and score multiple sets so they can cash in big time on ebay etc..due to the strict limit..but a majority of the voices on that board were like whoah..slow down,..Dj Max has released limited edition collectors editions in the years past, like an annual event..majority of the US ones were limited to 1000 or less..but took WEEKS if not MONTHS to "sell out" on average..and then resellers on ebay only fetch more or less very close to retail for it...so demand apparently is soft?..i know most of us are'nt greedy or dealers etc..but maybe they are only bringing in 750 because of it being a niche game,..they really can't sell more than that figure?..just was surprised to learn how in the past..the limited DJ Max sets were or are slow sellers apparently.

You also have to look at how well the vita has sold. I think this will be a cool Item but am already niche item on a system that is not even selling quite that well. The fact it is exactly the same as the Korean edition does not help as people who just imported it from Korean probably won't jump on this ether.

Ryu Kazama
09-24-2012, 10:08 AM
I don't recall DJ Max 3 selling out too quickly either, and that was sold exclusively through bemanistyle.

I've got a Korean edition on the way so I'm not too sure I want this one...But then again, it'll be a US domestic version which is rare enough itself. Decisions...

scourdx
09-25-2012, 02:26 AM
It is sold out now. I guess not a lot of games for the Vita coming out may contribute to the game being sold out faster than the PSP version. I remember the PSP version cost $150 and that may deter from selling out fast.

Letrico
09-25-2012, 03:00 AM
Any kind american soul can help me forward this to me? I got the order but the stupid 130 international shipping is a total bs.

Ryu Kazama
09-25-2012, 02:09 PM
A shame. I was considering it but the shipping price is a total joke. Even the standard edition to UK cost $90. I. Don't. Think. So.

I only wanted the LE due to the rarity of a domestic US release alas I'll stick to the Korean version since everything bar the rating logo is the same. Who knows, they may show up on eBay later at a decent price.

Edit: If anyone actually has a LE US version and wants to sell, let me know. I'm interested, just 'cause.