PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Halo 4 - Legendary Edition And Special CE

Legendhawk
09-27-2012, 01:00 AM
Full Game Name: Halo 4 - Legendary Edition And Special CE
Edition Name: Legendary Edition And Special CE
Platform(s): xbox 360
Region(s): EU
Publisher: Microsoft / 343 indusries
Release Date: 06.11.12
Price (RRP): 130-160 Euroes + 59 shipping
Link(s) to source(s): http://multiplayer.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?categories_id=0&keywords=halo+4&invia=Cerca&dasuggest=

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Legendary :

This edition will include:
◦ ? Box f.to 40x40x14 coated wraparound cover and magnetic closure, a thermoforming able to contain a 'Halo encyclopedia + a poster on which rests a second box containing coated inside another thermoforming WNSC SCORPION, a video game, poster and a booklet with laminated cover.

◦ ? Tin encoded in a limited edition from 0001 to 1200. Artwork branded interior and exterior.

◦ ? Exclusive Poster A1 size
◦ ? Hard Book
Booklet in A5 format, 30 pages with cover and artwork * plastficata
◦ ? UNSC SCORPION Reply
UNSC Scorpion armored vehicle from the ground with a gun running; includes 4 characters (2 UNSC and Covenant two)
Dimensions: 22.9 x 15.2 x 10.2 cm Halo Universe Metal Series is an exclusive line of die cast models dedicated to collectors.
◦ ? Halo Encyclopedia
Pages: 352
Format: Hard cover
The Encyclopedia of HALO is the first real point of reference for all enthusiasts.
Inside all the information on weapons, enemies, main characters, transportation, locations, events and everything that has characterized the history of Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars and Halo 3 ODST ...... a real boon for lovers of the saga of Master Chief.
◦ ? Halo 4 LCE
Access to the map pack "War Games"
The Limited Edition includes access to nine maps - three future packages maps, each of which includes three locations, available for download from Xbox LIVE after launch.
Specialization
Get quick access to six Specialization, available at launch on Xbox LIVE, to achieve higher scores in your career as a Spartan. In addition, besides getting access to new rankings, Specialization unlock new customization options. Those who buy the limited edition of "Halo 4" will get access to the launch day, while others will have to wait until the Specialization will not be released.
UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet
Includes a manual for the customization of armor, a project of the spacecraft itself and a clue to what it means to be one of the most incredible warriors of mankind: the Spartan-IVs. Bonus digital content through Xbox LIVE:
Skins unique for the armature Spartan-IV;
Skins only for the rifle Assault Rifle;
Exclusive emblem of the game;
Xbox LIVE Avatar;
Xbox LIVE Avatar with armor Spartan-IV.
"Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn" Special Edition
A 90-minute version of the live-action digital series that will tell the universe of "Halo" like never before and will provide an exciting background to the events of "Halo 4." "Halo 4" Limited Edition also includes the following exclusive video:
Bonus Content-fiction in which the characters and tell the stories of
"Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn";
Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming Reality;
Behind the scenes of "Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn."

Special CE
F.to 40x40x14 box covered with wraparound cover and magnetic closure, a thermoforming which to store the boxes of EVA's LAST STAND Mega Block, on which rests a second box containing coated inside another thermoforming for the book Glasslands, of the LCE Halo 4, a replica of the UNSC WARTHDOG and posters.
Tin encoded in a limited edition from 0001 to 1500. Artwork branded internal and external
The whole project will be 'packaged in a protective box oversleeve x Cardboard shipping

◦ ? Posters Halo 4 Shipwreck

◦ ? HALO EVA'S LAST STAND

Halo playset to build.
Battlefield detailed, do battle for the final conflict between UNSC and Covenant.
Includes battlefield, 3 characters, weapons.
Contents of the box: 173 pieces.
Pack size: 34.3 x 28.5 x 5 cm.

LIGHT ARMORED VEHICLE ◦ ? - UNSC WARTHOG

Playset Halo collectibles, UNSC Warthog, reconnaissance vehicle with a machine gun.
Dimensions: 15.2 x 12.7 x 7.6 cm
Halo Universe Metal Series is an exclusive line of die cast models dedicated to collectors.

◦ ? Halo Grassland

Halo Glasslands is the title of the new Halo trilogy that will tell the story of the Human-Covenant War after by coming in place between the end of Halo 3 and the award-winning novel Halo Ghosts of Onix. Also reveal many events that took place before the awakening of the Master Chief in Halo 4.
The whole narrative is written and edited by Karen Traviss, writer already famous for his best-selling books on Star Wars and Gears of War.

Set after the events of Halo 3 in 2553 Halo Glasslands explore the unstable political situation halo Universe after the Human-Covenant War. and developments of the events of the characters in Halo Ghosts of Onix.
At the center of events a diplomatic mission of the group of USNC sent by the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) to Sanghelios. The team, led by captain Sarah Osburn, is composed of a failed candidate for the Spartan II, by Margaret O. Parangosky director ONI and finally Vaz and Mal body special ODST and BlackBox (AI construct). It is accompanied by a civilian, Evan Philips, one of the few humans to know the language Sangheili. The team was prepared to take actions such as issuing controversial Huragok, captured dall'ONI. At some point meet the survivors of the battle of Onix. Are then detailed the moral implications of the Spartan II program and all those who are involved, including Dr. Catherine Halsey. Will then be analyzed Sangheili culture and the impact of the Covenant in their society.

◦ ? Halo 4 LCE

Access to the map pack "War Games"
The Limited Edition includes access to nine maps - three future packages maps, each of which includes three locations, available for download from Xbox LIVE after launch.

Specialization
Get quick access to six Specialization, available at launch on Xbox LIVE, to achieve higher scores in your career as a Spartan. In addition, besides getting access to new rankings, Specialization unlock new customization options. Those who buy the limited edition of "Halo 4" will get access to the launch day, while others will have to wait until the Specialization will not be released.

UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet
Includes a manual for the customization of armor, a project of the spacecraft itself and a clue to what it means to be one of the most incredible warriors of mankind: the Spartan-IVs.

Bonus digital content through Xbox LIVE:
Skins unique for the armature Spartan-IV;
Skins only for the rifle Assault Rifle;
Exclusive emblem of the game;
Xbox LIVE Avatar;
Xbox LIVE Avatar with armor Spartan-IV.

"Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn" Special Edition
A 90-minute version of the live-action digital series that will tell the universe of "Halo" like never before and will provide an exciting background to the events of "Halo 4."
"Halo 4" Limited Edition also includes the following exclusive video:

Bonus Content-fiction in which the characters and tell the story of "Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn";
Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming Reality;
Behind the scenes of "Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn."

Cosmic_Link
09-27-2012, 01:18 AM
Legendary edition looks alot like the Alliance Edition did for ME3... I've already struck Halo 4 off my pre-order list anyway. Nice find though! ^^

Twisted
09-27-2012, 02:29 AM
we all know how these halo things turn out..they print gazillions of them, and the prices crash hard at retail 3-6 months later.

Dreamcazman
09-27-2012, 03:00 AM
Is the legendary edition only available through that retailer?

I haven't been able to find anything about it on the net.

Letrico
09-27-2012, 05:08 AM
do they do international shipping? I'm quite confused in navigating the page

MortalMonday
09-27-2012, 05:20 AM
we all know how these halo things turn out..they print gazillions of them, and the prices crash hard at retail 3-6 months later.

I think this may actually be a numbered edition. It says right in the OP that the packaging is numbered from 1 to 1,200.

I'm still surprised they're even doing this. Bungie said no Legendary Edition was going to be made. Maybe they meant in the US only...

At any rate, if it actually is a limited edition of only 1200, then I'm interested.

Madigan
09-27-2012, 05:52 AM
Looks similar to the ME Alliance edition

Deubeuliou
09-27-2012, 05:54 AM
For me this isn't an official edition.

Just a bunch of merchandising put in a box along with the game by a retailer.

Same for ME 3 Alliance Edition.

Madigan
09-27-2012, 05:56 AM
http://i.minus.com/iRMrfJnAMySKM.jpg
But it's numbered!!!!

MortalMonday
09-27-2012, 05:58 AM
For me this isn't an official edition.

Just a bunch of merchandising put in a box along with the game by a retailer.

Same for ME 3 Alliance Edition.

Oh, I didn't even see the pics of the Legendary Edition until just now. You're right, it's just a bunch of generic, general release merchandise thrown in a fancy box. Pass.

Dreamcazman
09-27-2012, 06:32 AM
Oh, I didn't even see the pics of the Legendary Edition until just now. You're right, it's just a bunch of generic, general release merchandise thrown in a fancy box. Pass.
Hmm, yeah, nothing you can't buy separately. Pass for me too. :surrender:

Twisted
09-27-2012, 08:40 PM
yea..i wonder if this is a real endorsed official release from microsoft..or did a retailer "make it up" buy doing a bundle and getting away with it, to make us all fall for it, like it's a official rare halo 4 set.

Deubeuliou
09-28-2012, 07:50 AM
Well this is from Italy.

I highly doubt MS would make a Halo collector exclusive to this particular country.

I don't like these editions, ME 3 Alliance, Dead Island Treasure Box, GOW 3 Red Edition, ... bunch of crap.

Letrico
09-28-2012, 08:19 AM
Dead island treasure box bunch of crap?.... I'm disappointed deubeuliou.

adam1289
09-28-2012, 04:37 PM
This edition is just a bunch of crap looking generic merchandise thrown into a box however don't know how it's numbered as I can't believe that it is officially endorsed due to the way it looks and being exclusive to Italy. Also correct me if I am wrong but aren't the Dead Island Treasure Edition and Mass Effect 3 alliance edition properly endorsed editions.

Ayiu
09-28-2012, 04:47 PM
The Dead Island Treasure Edition was official released by Deep Silver even if it was just exclusive to one store. The stores have to make a deal with the certain publishers/developer otherwise they are not allowed to use the name etc due to copyright.

adam1289
09-28-2012, 04:51 PM
The Dead Island Treasure Edition was official released by Deep Silver even if it was just exclusive to one store. The stores have to make a deal with the certain publishers/developer otherwise they are not allowed to use the name etc due to copyright.

Yeah thats what I thought though Deep Silver allowed a ridiculous number of special editions for Dead Island. Also how legit is the Mass Effect 3 Alliance Edition (was it exclusive to game italy) because i'm tempted to buy one but don't want to throw away money.

Madigan
09-28-2012, 04:59 PM
This edition is just a bunch of crap looking generic merchandise thrown into a box however don't know how it's numbered as I can't believe that it is officially endorsed due to the way it looks and being exclusive to Italy. Also correct me if I am wrong but aren't the Dead Island Treasure Edition and Mass Effect 3 alliance edition properly endorsed editions.

That also applies to the Alliance edition, if you compare they look exactly the same.

Twisted
09-28-2012, 06:39 PM
if this was a legit bonafide rare collectors edition..there would have been press releases and acknowledgement from whomever is responsible for microsoft's xbox360 line in italy,..not some obscure retailer made website..with no buzz on the internet whatsoever.

Ayiu
09-28-2012, 06:58 PM
if this is not a legit Edition they would not be allowed to print Halo 4, Microsoft and so on the box because Microsoft game studio is the owner of the name and they make money with it.

Legendhawk
09-28-2012, 09:21 PM
has anyone noticed any difference with these two editions ? seems like the special edition got more content :P

Legendhawk
11-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Here is my Halo 4 - Limited Edition EU UNBOXING !
This nice and good looking , epic edition ;) hope you like it .

hNqK12DbXDw

Contains :

-: steelbook
-: DLC
-: poster
-: journal
-: exlusive outer box

New Game Today : Halo 4 - Standard Edition EU UNBOXING With Gamestop Exclusive Content

Ixo4xAheGsY