PDA

View Full Version : UK HMV Exlcusive ACIII steelbook - trade for Futureshop exclusive

Redmagster
09-27-2012, 11:45 AM
For Sale TRADE
Title: Assassins Creed III HMV UK Exclusive steelbook
Platform: G1
Region: n/a
Price: TRADE for Futureshop Steel
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc) NEW
Detail conditions: (dent on side, rips box, colour faded, etc)
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)
Pictures: (link or embed)

Any Canadian Assassini out there who would like to trade the Futureshop Exclusive for ACIII with the UK HMV Exclusive?

PM or reply if interested - thanks :) :wave:

LowlyAssassin
09-27-2012, 11:59 AM
How many of these are you getting? I might have a spare futureshop by the time the PC version is out

Redmagster
09-27-2012, 12:06 PM
Hi there

Thanks -happy to get an extra one in if there's a trade to be had so keep me informed but welcome other definites too! :)

KidSupreme
09-27-2012, 10:34 PM
Which futureshop steelbook do you want

Redmagster
09-27-2012, 10:46 PM
Hey there

I'm after the ACIII exclusive Futureshop but also interested in Forza Horizon :)

uncommonnl
09-30-2012, 05:13 PM
How many of the UK HMV's you got / are you getting ?
Cause i'm quite interested in getting my hands on one of those, don't have the item you want for trade, but i got some shiney paper bills which you can use for whatever you want ;D

Redmagster
09-30-2012, 10:37 PM
How many of the UK HMV's you got / are you getting ?
Cause i'm quite interested in getting my hands on one of those, don't have the item you want for trade, but i got some shiney paper bills which you can use for whatever you want ;D

To be honest I'd be glad of some of those right now!! LOL!! Did post a thread offering to get these for those who want them :D

I have to buy the game to get the steel so...

Can do this 2 ways... either you can buy the steelbook edition complete with game for ?49 plus shipping plus 2% for paypal charges

OR I can send a steelbook for ?30 plus shipping plus 2% paypal (I know it means the game is cheap but I can't afford to risk being stuck with games I can't sell when ShopTo drop the price after release so need to sell the games on... :)

Let me know if you'd like me to sort either for you - happy to help :)

uncommonnl
09-30-2012, 10:42 PM
gu8 messaged me that he's getting one for me (just the steelbook). so i guess that settles things for me.

Damn game has like 3 different steelbooks comming out :@ pokemon, gota catch em all, all over again.

Redmagster
09-30-2012, 10:46 PM
gu8 messaged me that he's getting one for me (just the steelbook). so i guess that settles things for me.

Damn game has like 3 different steelbooks comming out :@ pokemon, gota catch em all, all over again.

I know!! Like the quote ;)

Glad you're sorted for ACIII :wave:

gu8
09-30-2012, 10:47 PM
yeah il help this dutchy out, hes shipping me some fat skunk over in exchange

nah i dont even smoke the shit, its heroin really!

Redmagster
09-30-2012, 10:49 PM
yeah il help this dutchy out, hes shipping me some fat skunk over in exchange

nah i dont even smoke the shit, its heroin really!

Hash brownie for me since you jumped my thread!! LOL :D

uncommonnl
09-30-2012, 10:50 PM
I could ship you some LSD, got 4 patches lying around, *i'm super cerial right now* but i'm probably sure there's some forum rule against selling drugs so ;P

Redmagster
09-30-2012, 10:51 PM
I could ship you some LSD, got 4 patches lying around, *i'm super cerial right now* but i'm probably sure there's some forum rule against selling drugs so ;P

Walked 21 miles today... think a fruit pastille would prob send me sky high!!

uncommonnl
09-30-2012, 10:53 PM
My first trip wasn't a good one, hence i still have 4 patches left.

The beginning was nice and trippy, but weird thoughts get stuck in your mind. i was convinced i had a piece of food in my air pipe (ofcourse bloody impossible cause i would've chocked if that were true) but try telling that to someone trippin on acid xD

The shifting colours were bloody amazing though ;D

Redmagster
09-30-2012, 10:54 PM
My first trip wasn't a good one, hence i still have 4 patches left.

The beginning was nice and trippy, but weird thoughts get stuck in your mind. i was convinced i had a piece of food in my air pipe (ofcourse bloody impossible cause i would've chocked if that were true) but try telling that to someone trippin on acid xD

The shifting colours were bloody amazing though ;D

You are so getting modded soon!! LMAO! :bananayes:

uncommonnl
09-30-2012, 10:55 PM
Yeah totally off-topic / off website genre here xD

gu8
09-30-2012, 10:59 PM
lmao quality

this thread is awesome, wont be here for long with comments like this

and oi red, ask cosmic link, i came up with the brainwave for trading this steel with other people in other countries weeks ago....PATENT PENDING!

im just too lazy to make my own thread, honest ya should see the shit i need to sell. too lazy, its the heroin ya see

uncommonnl
09-30-2012, 11:01 PM
i've been buying so much steelbooks lately, A my money is running out and B i have No room to put them....still waiting to make 2 bookshelfs but alas i'm too lazy aswell

Redmagster
09-30-2012, 11:06 PM
lmao quality

and oi red, ask cosmic link, i came up with the brainwave for trading this steel with other people in other countries weeks ago....PATENT PENDING!

im just too lazy to make my own thread, honest ya should see the shit i need to sell. too lazy, its the heroin ya see

Oi GU8 - no! Bet my spare room is fuller than yours LOL! Gotta sell some stuff...

Redmagster
09-30-2012, 11:07 PM
i've been buying so much steelbooks lately, A my money is running out and B i have No room to put them....still waiting to make 2 bookshelfs but alas i'm too lazy aswell

Make 4 bookcases and I'll trade you for some steels - what's shipping like for bookcases??? :rotf:

uncommonnl
09-30-2012, 11:09 PM
i'm not quite sure, but i was gona drill some holes in the walls and just put up some shelves so i can admire them as soon as i enter my room.

Just out of curiousity how many steelbooks do you guys have ? think i'm at around 35-40 atm wondering if thats a lot, average, or i still got a long way to go ;P

gu8
09-30-2012, 11:10 PM
im using my brothers bedroom as a stockroom as hes gone travelling to australia loi

gna have to make a thread soon to narrow these steels mate

gu8
09-30-2012, 11:11 PM
i have around the same amount mate i think, got a few doubles too

Redmagster
09-30-2012, 11:12 PM
i'm not quite sure, but i was gona drill some holes in the walls and just put up some shelves so i can admire them as soon as i enter my room.

Just out of curiousity how many steelbooks do you guys have ? think i'm at around 35-40 atm wondering if thats a lot, average, or i still got a long way to go ;P

I have seriously been thinking of bookcases as I love seeing these and hate that I have so many packed away :(

I will count them tomorrow but you have a good number there! :beer:

uncommonnl
09-30-2012, 11:15 PM
i've got 15 on display atm in the area infront of my window. and the rest is all lying on a shelf packed in the bubblewrap they were shipped in ;( i do love the looks of them, but just have no room for them.

I've not got any doubles though, except a Mass effect 3 one thats on the way, the first one i got got bend .....stupid mailman.

Redmagster
09-30-2012, 11:20 PM
I am scared to count mine now!! and I keep changing the ones on display as I have no room at all :(

Vanquish gets bent all the time - it is my jinx steel :(

uncommonnl
09-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Actually my mass effect 2 also got bend, but thats cause the seller was a tad stupid and just placed the steel in a regular envelope with a hard cover back..... so let's hope the next mass effect steel isn't bend :S

Overall my steels have arrived in very good quality, although my dog ripped open the package of 2 steels yesterday, they didn't suffer any damage themself thankfully ;D

Redmagster
09-30-2012, 11:25 PM
LOL!! Sounds like your dog gets as excited by the post as I do :D

uncommonnl
09-30-2012, 11:27 PM
yeah, little bastard he doesn't even rip up everything, it's like he can smell the good stuff.
He just leaves the commercial folders and stuff, but he went after my steels, and my school letters .....

gu8
09-30-2012, 11:33 PM
pmsl the good stuff, give him that acid on an envelope

that will teach him

Cosmic_Link
09-30-2012, 11:34 PM
lmao quality

My ears were burning! 0.0 He did ya know! :P

gu8
09-30-2012, 11:36 PM
cheers mate, money in the post!

uncommonnl
09-30-2012, 11:37 PM
i think i'm gona hit the hay, and dream of my sweat Steel's cya ...for now ;)

Vertigo
10-23-2012, 04:05 AM
Hey Redmagster ... Tried to send you a PM about the other steelbooks you were looking for but your inbox was full. Can you send me a PM with your email or empty your inbox a bit ? Thanks

Redmagster
10-23-2012, 08:44 AM
Hey Redmagster ... Tried to send you a PM about the other steelbooks you were looking for but your inbox was full. Can you send me a PM with your email or empty your inbox a bit ? Thanks

Sorted now Vertigo! :)

uncommonnl
10-27-2012, 06:22 PM
Yosh the release date is imminent looking forward to adding this one to my collection.....although i still haven't fixed those shelves to display them yet :( anyday now