PDA

View Full Version : WTB Help for forwarding Loot Chest from game.co.uk to a London address

luckos
10-17-2012, 07:51 AM
Hello everybody

I have a request and with a little help from you I could make it happen.
I want to buy the Loot Chest Ed. of Borderlands 2 for PS3. I'm living in Romania and game.co.uk don't ship here. But i have a good friend in London.
And here comes your part: can someone help me in ordering 2 loot chest Eds for PS3 (for me and a fellow collector in Ro) and as shipping address to set my friends address from London?
Of course I'll send you the necessary amount in advance via PayPal.
My friend from London is not into games or collectors and he doesn't have accounts on videogames sites, nor time for hunting good offers, but he will come home for hollydays and he is willing to bring me the 2 B2 Loot chests that you could order for me.
Can any of you help me with this? From a fellow collector to another, please help me. It's a minimum effort for you, just change the delivery address to my frined's one.
Of course, I'm asuming the risk for any damages that could occur during Royal Mail's shipping.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration and I hope someone is willing to help me. I wod preffer to receive help from a person that has at least 2-3 positive feedbacks.

LowlyAssassin
10-17-2012, 10:57 AM
if you have all the money and UK address couldn't you order it yourself using a web proxy?

edit:

plus game.co.UK don't have any loot chests for sale for any console/ pc

luckos
10-17-2012, 11:07 AM
Hy,
I can't create a game.co.uk account because it will be linked and verified with my Visa card which is from Romania (a country where game.co.uk don't deliver - although we are in EU for quite a while). So only chance is to forward the money to an honest UK collector and user of this forum, which would be willing to help me and order it from it's account and change the delivery address to my friend's one from UK.

Game has it in stock for xbox & PS3: http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product2_10151_10201__44____ProductDisplayErrorVie w?productId=172274

goonergaz
10-17-2012, 01:18 PM
see your inbox!

luckos
10-17-2012, 01:25 PM
Sent PM for clarifications!

Thanks!