PDA

View Full Version : WTB Assassin's Creed 3 XZone Edice

LeX
10-23-2012, 07:43 AM
I would like to buy this edition in Czech Republic. see link below.

http://www.xzone.cz/assassins-creed-3.php3

But I'm only interested with the bonuses (Notebook + Feather/Pen)
excluding the game.

and If will notice on the website, there are four bonuses if you pre order for the consoles. I'm interested as well in USB Flashdisk Tomahawk.

to summarize I would like to purchase:
AC3 Notebook
White Feather/Pen
USB Flashdisk Tomahawk.

Thanks,
Lex

Platfus
10-23-2012, 09:03 AM
I would buy it for you, because there is only two active users of CZ. But i am not sure if i could get only bonuses :( If you pay full price i can buy it, sell the game and other money use to shipping and then send to paypal. There might be some probs with usb, because it could be hard to get only it. But if i'll get one more i'll contact you

Sent from my P350 Cyanogenmod 7 using Tapatalk

LeX
10-23-2012, 10:29 AM
Thank you for your reply.
let me just see if I could find some other seller/s. but your offer is somehow interesting for me. I can pay you full price, ship me only the bonuses (notebook+feather/pen). then you can sell the game to others and use that as my shipping fee.

anyway, don't worry about the USB tomahawk. let me see if I can find on eBay someday, just interested with these two.

LowlyAssassin
10-23-2012, 10:57 AM
lex I think its better if you get it from platfus

Platfus
10-23-2012, 10:59 AM
Thank you for your reply.
let me just see if I could find some other seller/s. but your offer is somehow interesting for me. I can pay you full price, ship me only the bonuses (notebook+feather/pen). then you can sell the game to others and use that as my shipping fee.

anyway, don't worry about the USB tomahawk. let me see if I can find on eBay someday, just interested with these two.

Yeah and dont worry i havent got any itrader feedback. I now awaiting s_kull to give me it. His package is on the way now

Sent from my P350 Cyanogenmod 7 using Tapatalk

LeX
10-23-2012, 11:53 AM
yeah, looks like Platfus is my best option so far.

let you know soon.

LowlyAssassin
10-23-2012, 11:54 AM
there's another guy on here I'll find him for you
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/member.php?u=1060
andythecollector

LeX
10-23-2012, 11:59 AM
Thank you Lowly for helping me out.