PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Aliens vs Predators Survivor Edition PS3 PAL UK

pooch
03-06-2010, 07:23 AM
Looking for the PAL UK PS3 version of Aliens vs Predators Survivor Edition in mint factory sealed condition.

Also looking for mint factory sealed Hunter Edition, it's a little difficult to find a mint one so hope someone on here could help.

Many thanks.

twistedsymphony
03-09-2010, 01:52 PM
wow everywhere is sold out already? they still have a few lingering in the game stores here in the US.

enemyzero
04-04-2010, 10:43 AM
I realise this post has been up for a while but thought it might be worth mentioning this...

I went into my local HMV yesterday and the had two copies one for 360 and one for PS3. Both are factory sealed and looked mint. Unlike mine which I got sent to me mail and the packaging was really poor so the bottom of the box was dented!! I nearly brought one but I need to be saving so I walked out empty handed.

You dont have your location but it was the Guildford branch, you might be able to contact them direct and get one sent to you?

twistedsymphony
04-05-2010, 06:14 PM
A lot of times stores will ship between locations for free... for instance my local GameStop can look up if any other GameStop stores have the item I'm looking for and they can have it shipped free to my local branch.

gurpswoo1
07-24-2010, 03:59 PM
Are you still looking for this?