PDA

View Full Version : A simple Assassin's Creed collector saying hello

Allucard
10-28-2012, 05:11 PM
I am not much of a collector, or at least don't have a lot to show off, but I came across this site last night when I was trying to find some items and the community here is amazing.
Looking through the threads I have to admit I am nowhere near as diverse as some of the collections, and definitely not as extravagant. Some of the stuff here is absolutely amazing.
My niche is the statues that are released with the Assassin's Creed games, and the ones that are similar. Got to love Ubisoft for releasing stuff only in certain countries. I am not sure how this would work, but I am willing to pick-up stuff from my region as trade, not sure how popular or desirable this is, but thought I would put it out there.

My collection currently consists of:
-'White' Ezio from AC 2
-Old Ezio from Revelations
-Connor 'The Hunter' from AC3
-Connor with Flag From AC3
-Harlequin Jack-In-The-Box from ACBH
-'Black' Ezio- AC2
-Doctor Jack-In-The-Box

I am looking for:
-Ezio Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Less of a priority:
-Standing Altair- AC1 Europe Collectors

-Crouching Altair... Doesn't everyone want this, but I know its way out of my price range.

https://fc.deltasd.bc.ca/~trosencrans/S03982484.5/IMG_1306.jpg

Kusuriuri
10-28-2012, 05:39 PM
welcome, and yes theres really amazing collections here, but more important amazing collectors that are helpfull and we all get along just fine :3

most of us have a limited budget, but thats all part of the game i guess...

i really need to give another chance to the assassin creed series, i really didnt enjoy the first one..

vhal_x
10-28-2012, 05:45 PM
Welcome :D Can't wait for some pics :D

Yeah, I'd say pretty much all of us have a limited budget (in some sense of the word), I know that definitely for me, personally, I've been struggling recently to keep up with all of the editions that are being announced/brought out :haha:

Hope you enjoy your stay here! xx

Allucard
10-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Need help. Why do I not have permission to post attachments?

v1sav1s
10-29-2012, 07:51 PM
Welcome to the CE Den, fellow Assassin!

I don't see the option to add attachments either. But if you haven't already, you should consider creating an account at one of these image hosting sites: flickr.com, imageshack, photobucket.com (and there are many more out there!). Upload the pics to your album, then embed the direct links into the forum post surrounded by the [img] tags. Hope this helps.

We're here if you need anything.

Allucard
10-31-2012, 09:18 PM
Thanks for your help.... Picture added.