PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 Survival Edition / Black Ops & MW3 Hardened Edition

driv3r
11-08-2012, 10:10 AM
Title says it all... looking for a Fallout 3 Survival Edition!

As well as a Black Ops 1 Hardened Edition (XBOX 360, NTSC version)

Items should be new or used & complete :)

Please contact me if you have any one of the items. Thank you!

Legendary Drinker
11-08-2012, 03:50 PM
I have at least one steelbook you are looking for (Ghost Recon). Check out my for sale thread http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9377

MLSxGHOST
11-09-2012, 04:54 AM
I have a slightly scratched sleeping dogs and a sealed ghost recon!

driv3r
11-30-2012, 05:49 AM
Updated!

Letrico
11-30-2012, 06:17 AM
:) Coincidently I have both but I'm not sure if I want to part with them yet. Just got my survivor last month and money is a little bit tight lately.

Mind giving me offer then I can think about it?

Fallout 3 survival is PC Sealed with signs of wear due to the material. Bad news is it came to me with red pen drawing on the left side. Sad I know T_T I got it at a high price too.

Dishonored is PC version USED 90% mint, it was never sealed from supplier and it might have some scratches handled by the store staff. I didnt have a look much since i took the game out and put it into my collection box for safekeeping. Tarot card is inside as well

driv3r
11-30-2012, 06:31 AM
:) Coincidently I have both but I'm not sure if I want to part with them yet. Just got my survivor last month and money is a little bit tight lately.

Mind giving me offer then I can think about it?

Fallout 3 survival is PC Sealed with signs of wear due to the material. Bad news is it came to me with red pen drawing on the left side. Sad I know T_T I got it at a high price too.

Dishonored is PC version USED 90% mint, it was never sealed from supplier and it might have some scratches handled by the store staff. I didnt have a look much since i took the game out and put it into my collection box for safekeeping. Tarot card is inside as well

Sorry, I should have specified. Looking for only 360 versions. And does anybody have any info on the Metal Tin edition of Dishonored? I can't tell which regions it was released in.

Letrico
11-30-2012, 06:32 AM
It was Australia only. The only difference in the dishonored metal tin is a a stupid small round sticker they stick on to identify the version of the game and the game inside of course.

driv3r
12-01-2012, 01:15 AM
Looking for Mortal Kombat CE (the one with the steelbook. I believe it was France exclusive?)

as well as

MW3/Black Ops I Hardened Editions.
NTSC versions please, thanks! :)

rockchalk917
12-01-2012, 02:43 AM
I love how people refer to it as Black ops 1 .... I think the lack of profit, treyarch\activision will need to pull their heads out of their ass and make a good game like call of duty 2 or counter strike go

driv3r
01-15-2013, 12:50 PM
Bump. Still looking for the Survival Edition :|

KianRockz
01-15-2013, 07:43 PM
Let me check Ebay.de