PDA

View Full Version : Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition

Collector's Edition
11-09-2011, 06:40 PM
batman-arkham-city-armored-edition-future-shop-steelbook-edition-wiiu-americas
...view this game on the homepage (http://collectorsedition.org/game-db/batman-arkham-city-armored-edition-future-shop-steelbook-edition-wiiu-americas)

geralds
11-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Added Futureshop, German, and french steelbook editions.

Twisted
11-08-2012, 09:14 PM
can you please point me to the "french version"?..is it the same as the german one?

geralds
11-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Oh hard to see because there the same title but there no picture of the steel book for the french copy. micromania had no picture of it listed.

vhal_x
11-09-2012, 12:16 AM
Can anyone help me get the German steelbook only? As long as they can do it cheap :( Harley Quinn is my favourite character, like EVER <3. So very, very gutted that this decides to come out when I'm majorly skint :( xx

Twisted
11-09-2012, 12:44 AM
Me too! Me too! :D...please German friends....help us Harley Quinn fanboys and fangirls out!..btw,..i'm gonna snap! :D..if i find out france has a 3rd variant...especially when france will ONLY get 300...so let's hope it's the same as futureshop..so we stand a chance at getting it!

vhal_x
11-09-2012, 12:46 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, that crazy bitch could easily turn me :rotf: xx

geralds
11-09-2012, 12:56 AM
I wish they would post picture of the french steelbook so we know what it looks like.

Twisted
11-09-2012, 01:08 AM
we should ask one of our french members or french friends?...if they can get in touch with Micromania and ask or maybe visit a micromania store..i'm pretty sure..lol..well maybe..lol.the stores themselves would have better info or a sample pic etc...i think it's worth a shot if one of our French members can do that..and with only 300 .. do it fast! :D

Lemur
11-09-2012, 02:03 AM
we should ask one of our french members or french friends?...if they can get in touch with Micromania and ask or maybe visit a micromania store..i'm pretty sure..lol..well maybe..lol.the stores themselves would have better info or a sample pic etc...i think it's worth a shot if one of our French members can do that..and with only 300 .. do it fast! :D

There is no way of only 300 steelbooks. Maybe micromania only gets 300 but there will be the same steelbook somewhere else. My bet is that germany and france are the same. :popcorn:

geralds
11-09-2012, 03:17 AM
There is no way of only 300 steelbooks. Maybe micromania only gets 300 but there will be the same steelbook somewhere else. My bet is that germany and france are the same. :popcorn:

If that is the case then why wouldn's spain and Uk and other EU countries get it as well.

Lemur
11-09-2012, 03:39 AM
If that is the case then why wouldn's spain and Uk and other EU countries get it as well.

It depends whether the retailers worked out their own exclusive arrangement with the publishers. That's why you have country/retailer exclusive steelbooks.

geralds
11-16-2012, 11:08 PM
French Steelbook actually finaly got a picture it seems its just the same steel as future shop.

themidlandmaster
12-03-2012, 02:13 PM
is the harley steel real?

vhal_x
12-03-2012, 02:30 PM
No, the Harley steel isn't real. I've had confirmation from Steelbook themselves that there is only a Catwoman steel :(

Gutting really, as Harley is my favourite character of all time :( xx

geralds
12-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Kinda odd for gamestop to post the picture then if it is not real. Because that was the image pulled directly off gamestops germany website.

vhal_x
12-03-2012, 06:00 PM
I know it was Geralds, but Steelbook themselves confirmed it doesn't exist. They told me it might have been due to early idea talks, but it's definitely not being made nor has it already been made. It is only the Catwoman one that exists. Much to my unhappiness :( xx

geralds
12-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Maybe if any german member her can actualy confirm it though it might help.

vhal_x
12-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Twisted (a member here) had it confirmed from a German contact. And I highly doubt Steelbook would say they didn't make something if they did :haha: xx

geralds
12-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Well then i guess the only real difference in the stell books would just be text then.

vhal_x
12-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Yeah, American/Canadian Catwoman steelbooks say "Armored" edition, and European ones say "Armoured" edition xx

geralds
12-03-2012, 06:20 PM
Oh well the other one would have been nice if it was made.

vhal_x
12-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Yeah, the Harley Quinn one would have easily been my all time favourite steelbook if it existed :( xx

geralds
12-03-2012, 06:25 PM
The picture though for it now that i think realy look at it was kind of wrong anyway they didnt even have armored spelled right the u isnt there like it is with the ones that go released. Any other place in EU other then gamestop germany and france even get these though?

Twisted
12-03-2012, 09:02 PM
yes..i had a german member from this board confirm with a germany gamestop on release day..and he said it was only catwoman at the store..i was really mad about it..because gamestop germany mislead everyone right up to release day with that picture..like i told Vhal via PM..i would have rather not seen the mockup then to have seen it..only to be denied.lol.it really stung..hahahaha...i thought gamestop would of done it as an exclusive for them..the catwoman idea has been done to death..i really liked how the harlequin looked with the logo etc..really pissed about it..:D

enesis
12-04-2012, 09:11 AM
just received my BAC Armoured Ed steelcase .
but don't know this is mis-spell or not
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90585230@N06/8244202066/

vhal_x
12-04-2012, 09:12 AM
What do you mean? Because it has the "U" in Armoured? Or am I missing something? xx

enesis
12-04-2012, 09:47 AM
What do you mean? Because it has the "U" in Armoured? Or am I missing something? xx
Yes.
Maybe this steelcase belong to wii u .... so I thought they put u letter in between .
maybe ...:D

vhal_x
12-04-2012, 09:49 AM
No, that's the way "Armoured" is spelt in Europe. Same with a lot of words, such as behaviour - in America, it's spelt "behavior", etc :) xx

enesis
12-04-2012, 09:55 AM
No, that's the way "Armoured" is spelt in Europe. Same with a lot of words, such as behaviour - in America, it's spelt "behavior", etc :) xx
:lol: so it's language thing , thanks :beer:

Cosmic_Link
12-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Such as colour! :P

vhal_x
12-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Lol, no idea how I didn't manage to think of that one! xx

themidlandmaster
12-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Damn, that makes me sad :(

Twisted
12-05-2012, 05:15 AM
i just rewatched one of biscuitnoir's steelbook videos..in one he briefly shows the canada futureshop steelbook..the canada steelie also has the "U" in it..so i don't think "armored edition"..exists outside the mock up picture..since Biscuit has the "U" version in Canada too.

Matrix6
12-05-2012, 05:43 AM
i just rewatched one of biscuitnoir's steelbook videos..in one he briefly shows the canada futureshop steelbook..the canada steelie also has the "U" in it..so i don't think "armored edition"..exists outside the mock up picture..since Biscuit has the "U" version in Canada too.

Since FS is from Canada, Canadians call their language "Canadian-English", which is a combination of both British and American English. And so they would spell 'Armored' [American spelt] with a letter 'u' in it. ;)

vhal_x
12-05-2012, 08:49 AM
Yeah, lots of Brits live in Canada (Scots mainly) as we all ran away over there :rotf: I have some family over there xx

Ljungberg02
12-05-2012, 09:46 AM
I remember someone posted a dirct link to amazon.de where it was available for about 10€.. I can't find that link anymore :(

vhal_x
12-05-2012, 09:47 AM
Here you go:

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B009NT5PC2/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

:) xx

Ljungberg02
12-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Thank you very much. I was wondering if it's better to buy steelbook with a german copy of the game or if it's the same with an italian copy of that,, I prefer PEGI instead of USK logo :yes:

vhal_x
12-05-2012, 11:27 AM
It wouldn't really matter, since the steelbook only listing (the one for 10 EUR ish) is just the empty steelbook case, with no ratings logos or anything on it, so you could just buy that, and fill it with a copy from your own country :) xx

Redmagster
12-05-2012, 03:28 PM
No, the Harley steel isn't real. I've had confirmation from Steelbook themselves that there is only a Catwoman steel :(

Gutting really, as Harley is my favourite character of all time :( xx

I was just searching for an answer to this - been desperately trying to track down where it was as I heard Germany :( but the German one is the same as FS :( :(

Strizay
12-06-2012, 05:38 PM
is this steel really worth $30? I see that's the average of what it's going for.

Redmagster
12-06-2012, 09:16 PM
is this steel really worth $30? I see that's the average of what it's going for.

Not if you get one from Amazon.de... ;)

Strizay
12-06-2012, 09:23 PM
Not if you get one from Amazon.de... ;)

I guess you still didn't receive your package from me yet huh? Let me know what you'd like to do to further this. OK. Did you get one from Amazon.de that you'd like to help a friend overseas with? I'm so cheap / poor, I'm a terrible collector. LOL

Redmagster
12-06-2012, 09:33 PM
I guess you still didn't receive your package from me yet huh? Let me know what you'd like to do to further this. OK. Did you get one from Amazon.de that you'd like to help a friend overseas with? I'm so cheap / poor, I'm a terrible collector. LOL

Nothing yet sadly although I did get a card saying I have to pay some import tax so will go to depot tomorrow and sort. If you put a value anything over ?30 on it it could be that :/ Will let you know - import tax is a pig as they charge a handling fee of ?8 on top of the tax so it's for quite a bit :banghead:

Donlt mind getting a steel for you and sending it at cost - no probs :)

Twisted
12-06-2012, 09:47 PM
whenever someone gets the amazon.de germany batman steelbook..can they please post pics..i would also like to know if they are sealed or unsealed?..and if there is a barcode sticker on them?...and what condition they are coming in?..i would like to make an informed decision :D before i buy...by the way...my gut tells me this one will be overproduced just like the final fantasy 13-2 ones.

vhal_x
12-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Unsealed, no barcode sticker, and mine turned up super minty in a pretty cool new steelbook packaging that Amazon uses now, prevents the steel from getting dings xx

Twisted
12-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Thanks Vhal!...i guess i will take the chance on it...if it does'nt arrive mint..i will bitch and moan till no end :D...amazon is known for great customer service..i'm sure i'll be in good hands if a problem arises.